Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Blaino (Planet Dinar) has spoken.... I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Blaino (Planet Dinar) has spoken.... I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Blaino (Planet Dinar) has spoken.... I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Blaino (Planet Dinar) has spoken.... I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Blaino (Planet Dinar) has spoken.... I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Blaino (Planet Dinar) has spoken.... I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Blaino (Planet Dinar) has spoken.... I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Blaino (Planet Dinar) has spoken.... I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Blaino (Planet Dinar) has spoken.... I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Blaino (Planet Dinar) has spoken.... I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Blaino (Planet Dinar) has spoken.... I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Blaino (Planet Dinar) has spoken.... I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Blaino (Planet Dinar) has spoken.... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Blaino (Planet Dinar) has spoken.... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Blaino (Planet Dinar) has spoken.... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Blaino (Planet Dinar) has spoken.... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Blaino (Planet Dinar) has spoken.... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Blaino (Planet Dinar) has spoken.... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Blaino (Planet Dinar) has spoken.... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Blaino (Planet Dinar) has spoken.... I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Blaino (Planet Dinar) has spoken....

+29
The G-Man
Len
tport
Gmansaid
lvjeweler1
lux40
computerchic
Duckyboy
Dr. Linda
Roketman
fivedee
rv man
Lucky Peni
georgia
ProudlyCDN
Ajob
JamVox
az-tex
Keys
lordsmith
ADMIN
jcd2553
kalbritt
Mrs.Love
RAYCINTODINARS
1alaskan
dmicki
jasparr
trpschick
33 posters

Go down

Blaino (Planet Dinar) has spoken.... Empty Blaino (Planet Dinar) has spoken....

Post by trpschick Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:18 pm

Dont expect to see the RV until the 6th or 7th of next week folks....sorry to be the bearer of bad news but that is what he announced to the world on his "one of a kind" call...which by the way was probably the worst call that I have ever been on. Just my opinion. Everyone elses opinion, who might have been on the call is welcome...but personally I would have been happier listening to nails on a chalkboard!

trpschick

Back to top Go down

Blaino (Planet Dinar) has spoken.... Empty BLA BLA BLA

Post by jasparr Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:22 pm

i AGREE IT WAS A LOT OF BORING TALK

jasparr

Back to top Go down

Blaino (Planet Dinar) has spoken.... Empty Dont waste your time!

Post by dmicki Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:26 pm

I agree. it was one of the worst calls ever. It was a lot of speculation with no fact to back anything up. Dont waste your time listening to any recording.

dmicki

Back to top Go down

Blaino (Planet Dinar) has spoken.... Empty Re: Blaino (Planet Dinar) has spoken....

Post by 1alaskan Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:27 pm

Just hang up,

But you can get in his new after RV for pay site at PD.

Sooner is better
North of sixty

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Blaino (Planet Dinar) has spoken.... Empty Re: Blaino (Planet Dinar) has spoken....

Post by RAYCINTODINARS Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:41 pm

I'm really not a basher-sort of person. But, for those of us who took the worm and got on that call, I think we need to vent a little. That call was soooo horrid, I can't believe that anyone would run a CC that poorly and tell people they're going to start charging in the same breath.

I would pay money for Okie. I pay for the backstage. However, I guess that a lot of people on his site loved Blaino's call, so they'll be happy to pay for his stuff. To each his or her own. Birds of a feather and all that.

I just so hope we're almost done and this will all be moot by next week.
RAYCINTODINARS
RAYCINTODINARS

Back to top Go down

Blaino (Planet Dinar) has spoken.... Empty Disappointed

Post by Mrs.Love Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:49 pm

Definately disappointed on Blaino's call tonight, especially since Sunday night he came into chat saying the fantastic "breaking news" intel on this cc, that we have waited patiently for 2 days for, had to have time to "cook". Well it turned out to be nothing. Nothing that we didn't already know, that is.
If at one point he thought there was something, and debunked it, then he should have have said that in the begining. The only thing he could tell us Sunday night was $$$$$$$, yea $$$ in his pocket, 59.99 a year, after bragging that they would never charge money.
I respect EVERYONE who has, is, and will be giving intel. But I am so disappointed that the "breaking news" turned out to be nothing but to inform us that we will be charged to be there. Over it, NUFF SAID!!!
Mrs.Love
Mrs.Love

Back to top Go down

Post by kalbritt Tue Jun 28, 2011 11:01 pm

well at this rate i am running out of free sites to go to to hear the rv is happening.......it seems now the sites what to get paid for that prediction. i may have to think about which site has been the most accurate

kalbritt

Back to top Go down

Post by jcd2553 Tue Jun 28, 2011 11:12 pm

ALREADY BACKTRACKING.....HE'S THE FIRST THIS WEEK TO PREDICT THE NEXT RV DATE. I DONT KNOW ABOUT Y'ALL BUT I'VE PUT MY MONEY ON OKIE AND THE GANG. DON'T CARE WHAT BLAINO HAS TO SAY.

jcd2553

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Tue Jun 28, 2011 11:19 pm

kalbritt wrote:well at this rate i am running out of free sites to go to to hear the rv is happening.......it seems now the sites what to get paid for that prediction. i may have to think about which site has been the most accurate

Your money is safe here Smile ONE FULL YEAR, PAID IN FULL . . . hopefully it will be a ghost town next week Smile But even with that. . . worth EVERY penny that was paid for it!

ADMIN
Admin
Admin

http://dinardaily@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Post by lordsmith Tue Jun 28, 2011 11:32 pm

I have to agree it was the most factless calls I was on and I just hung up.

lordsmith

Back to top Go down

Post by kalbritt Tue Jun 28, 2011 11:36 pm

Miskebam wrote:
kalbritt wrote:well at this rate i am running out of free sites to go to to hear the rv is happening.......it seems now the sites what to get paid for that prediction. i may have to think about which site has been the most accurate

Your money is safe here Smile ONE FULL YEAR, PAID IN FULL . . . hopefully it will be a ghost town next week Smile But even with that. . . worth EVERY penny that was paid for it!

thanks i already knew that my remarks were a LITTLE smarta$$ and i really appreciate this site, thsnks for all yall do.....it is worth its weight in gold

kalbritt

Back to top Go down

Post by Keys Tue Jun 28, 2011 11:43 pm

Blaino's call was awful.

Waste of time.

What nerve, to charge for this type of stuff.

Keys
Keys
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by az-tex Wed Jun 29, 2011 12:41 am

Besides this site... just rely on the CBI and Forex sites for your "free intel"... They will tell you all you need to know... Wink Very Happy :cheers:
az-tex
az-tex
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by JamVox Wed Jun 29, 2011 7:37 am

Didn't he call the RV beginning of the month also? So I don't believe him not and charging for bad intel. Come on get real!

JamVox

Back to top Go down

Post by Ajob Wed Jun 29, 2011 7:51 am

I have always gotten the impression that Blaino is like a P T Barnum. He likes the spot light too much. I tend to not trust people like that, more self serving than other people minded

Last edited by Ajob on Wed Jun 29, 2011 7:53 am; edited 1 time in total

Ajob

Back to top Go down

Post by ProudlyCDN Wed Jun 29, 2011 7:52 am

Everyone needs to stop idolizing these bloody "gurus". They have strung people along like lemmings.

ProudlyCDN

Back to top Go down

Post by georgia Wed Jun 29, 2011 8:14 am

It's sad to see some of the guru's bashing the other guru's ....selling stuff, having paid sites now, etc.....We will all be glad when this is over whether it is Thursday, Friday or next week...doesn't matter.

georgia

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucky Peni Wed Jun 29, 2011 8:19 am

i found little on that call to be even relavent..... :queen:
Lucky Peni
Lucky Peni
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by rv man Wed Jun 29, 2011 9:04 am

I dont believe a word Blaino said. He seems very lack of information, Im going with my gutt feeling that cashing in day is tommorow.

rv man

Back to top Go down

Post by fivedee Wed Jun 29, 2011 9:15 am

This is the time in this investment where the rubber meets the road. Lots of drama everywhere. We all know what we want to hear. All of this other information is superfluous. For me, I will invest my money and time into the site I believe in. Will have to do some serious searching and consideration of the benefits of all sites and will choose the one that I feel comfortable with. I wish the sites would have waited until after r/v to use their knowledge as a business. We'll know more in a few days or a few weeks, or whatever. Right now, I appreciate Okie for allowing us this free choice.

fivedee

Back to top Go down

Post by rv man Wed Jun 29, 2011 9:23 am

i agree. What happen to the call last night? Do you know/ or was you on?

Last edited by teresabrown on Wed Jun 29, 2011 9:50 am; edited 1 time in total

rv man

Back to top Go down

Post by Roketman Wed Jun 29, 2011 9:37 am

fivedee wrote:This is the time in this investment where the rubber meets the road. Lots of drama everywhere. We all know what we want to hear. All of this other information is superfluous. For me, I will invest my money and time into the site I believe in. Will have to do some serious searching and consideration of the benefits of all sites and will choose the one that I feel comfortable with. I wish the sites would have waited until after r/v to use their knowledge as a business. We'll know more in a few days or a few weeks, or whatever. Right now, I appreciate Okie for allowing us this free choice.

I know this is sad, but there are people that relied on these sites to provide intel that can not afford to pay, even if it is a low amount. They made friends with the other dinar holders and probably for some of them, they actually looked forward to the chats everyday. Blaino said that he would have a paid site post RV. I am disapointed in him. I wouldn't mind paying for real information about financial planning, taxes, post rv projects after it RV's but paying for what we have been told "Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday" oh no next week is stealing our money. They suckered everyone in like a drug dealer, and then if you want some more now, you have to pay for it. I for one will go into detox and not give any of my money to these crack dealers.
Roketman
Roketman

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr. Linda Wed Jun 29, 2011 10:56 am

To Roketman:

Please understand why some of the leader "gurus" are charging minimal fees for their post RV forums. Do you have any idea how much it costs to run a website? To keep it updated? To pay the IT (Information Techs) to constantly maintain the website?

I am a business woman and have run my own website for many years for my business, and I can tell you it is not cheap.

Furthermore, there are many financial advisors, brokers, and other assorted money managers out there who charge hundreds and even thousands of dollars per year for access to their websites and their information.

What we have received from our Dinar website leaders for FREE is absolutely amazing!!
We should be greatful, and we should learn and understand why they are at the end of their rope financially. When the RV comes, we should be glad to pay a small sum to continue our chats with these Dinar leaders. IMHO!! :queen:
Dr. Linda
Dr. Linda
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Duckyboy Wed Jun 29, 2011 11:26 am

McHappy, Rich Queen and Shooter (I think) did have some decent information....ever since blaino kicked okie in the nether regions, planet has gone down hill. Serves him right. However, before he lost everyone to this site, he had to open his pay site or risk losing what money he could make. Prices are reasonable, but is blaino worth it? This is the question that you have to ask yourself.
Duckyboy
Duckyboy
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by computerchic Wed Jun 29, 2011 12:28 pm

trpschick wrote:Dont expect to see the RV until the 6th or 7th of next week folks....sorry to be the bearer of bad news but that is what he announced to the world on his "one of a kind" call...which by the way was probably the worst call that I have ever been on. Just my opinion. Everyone elses opinion, who might have been on the call is welcome...but personally I would have been happier listening to nails on a chalkboard!

Your comments are a bit misleading. There was also intel on the call saying anytime now for RV up thru Thursday. Even Blaino said he didn't know, he just wanted to present all the info he was getting from his sources. So who really knows anyway?? Best to give all the info on the call instead of trying to make it sound like that's all Blaino had to say. Don't get me wrong, I am not a Blaino fan, I try to stay middle of the road on everything and not get wrapped up in all the 'board drama'. Just looking for intel because I have NO sources myself! Laughing

computerchic

Back to top Go down

Post by computerchic Wed Jun 29, 2011 12:30 pm

Dr. Linda wrote:To Roketman:

Please understand why some of the leader "gurus" are charging minimal fees for their post RV forums. Do you have any idea how much it costs to run a website? To keep it updated? To pay the IT (Information Techs) to constantly maintain the website?

I am a business woman and have run my own website for many years for my business, and I can tell you it is not cheap.

Furthermore, there are many financial advisors, brokers, and other assorted money managers out there who charge hundreds and even thousands of dollars per year for access to their websites and their information.

What we have received from our Dinar website leaders for FREE is absolutely amazing!!
We should be greatful, and we should learn and understand why they are at the end of their rope financially. When the RV comes, we should be glad to pay a small sum to continue our chats with these Dinar leaders. IMHO!! :queen:

Amen Sistah! Wink

computerchic

Back to top Go down

Blaino (Planet Dinar) has spoken.... Empty thanks, Computerchic

Post by lux40 Wed Jun 29, 2011 2:05 pm

I just wanted to say "thank you" to Computerchic for clarifying the details from Blaino's call. I was completely under the impression that the WGS issue had dominated the dialogue, and that he was claiming that everything had collapsed. Much appreciated!!

☀

lux40

Back to top Go down

Post by lvjeweler1 Wed Jun 29, 2011 2:57 pm

I think allthis sites the ones they were for free for over a year and now they start chargeing. what they did they established agood relishenship with over 120000 people with there nice imPlecation that they are trying to help them for over ayear that all plan to start a busniss with guarnteed all 120000 to 140000 people will trust THEM by now and they will pay for any thing they asked them to pay and for the post rv they will try to use these people to take there money for there own investmnts and i promISE u if the rv happened soon I WILL GIVE IT AYEAR TO START HEARING ALL THE SAD STORIES THAT ALOT OF THESE PEOPLE THEY LOST THERE MONEY BECAUSE OF THESE SITES AND THERE PROMISES MY ADVICE TO EVERYBODY DONT DONT TRUST THEM TELL U TAKE A SECOND OPINON FROM ONTHER INVESTMET BANKERS .NO OFFENCE TO NO BODY IT JUST DIDNT MAKE SENCE TO ME SUDDENLY EVERY FREE SITE START CHARGING MONEY . AND I BELIEVE THEY HAVE AFEELING THE RV WILL TAKE LONGER THAN WHAT THEY STATE TO PEOPLE THATS WHY THEY COULDNT WAIT TO MAKE MONEY BEFORE PEOPLE START FIGURING OUT THOSE SITES JUST AWAY TO PULL CUSTOMERS
lvjeweler1
lvjeweler1

Back to top Go down

Post by 1alaskan Wed Jun 29, 2011 3:23 pm

Well there he goes again,

I did hear the pitch and close on the call last night. Some saying by the 30th and then someone saying not till the 6th or 7th. Then asking for the cash, so I hung and did not hear now long that went on.

I just tried to logon over there, all new site and bust out the cash. I can understand paying for a service like advice, if you think you need it. But not for Rumors and intel which at best is so-so. It will be real interesting to see how many of the 8,000 dld members re-up and pay for the same info that you will see reposted on other sites within minutes for free. One less place to take up my time I guess.

This site is easier to use for someone a slow as I am on the new fangled computer thingey things anyway.

Sooner is better
North of sixty

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Gmansaid Wed Jun 29, 2011 3:25 pm

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ...

Gmansaid
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by tport Wed Jun 29, 2011 5:46 pm

OH_BROTHER wrote:Why anyone would pay someone to hear a bunch of lies and made up stories is beyond me. Have any of the so called guru's been right about a date or rate yet? NO There is always a excuse of why it did not happen..... its called LIES, plan and simple. All of the so called "intel" means nothing and has zero credibilty until it actually RV's. Some people are so naive....

Correct....... I most certainly agree with you! But when you can get some non-monetized intel, it sure helps the psyche!
tport
tport

Back to top Go down

Post by Len Thu Jun 30, 2011 2:59 am

OkieFan wrote:Blaino's call was awful.

Waste of time.

What nerve, to charge for this type of stuff.

agree completly.........what is wrong with the sheeple....pay to have their name sold post rv??
Len
Len
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Gmansaid Thu Jun 30, 2011 4:27 am

PLEASE EVERYONE, LET'S TONE IT DOWN A LITTLE. I KNOW OL' BLAINO DISSED OKIE AND ALL BUT LET'S TAKE IT EASY ON HIM TRY TO BE A BIT MORE RESPECTFUL ANYWAY.

EVEN IF YOU ARE JUST STATING FACTS PLEASE BE A LITTLE MORE CREATIVE WITH YOUR APPROACH. PLEASE.

Gmansaid
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Blaino (Planet Dinar) has spoken.... Empty Let's Forgive Blaino

Post by The G-Man Thu Jun 30, 2011 4:48 am

The is the G-Man, not gmansaid. He however is right. We should forgive Blaino because of who we are and where we are. I am just a member, but our moderator says to forgive and we should listen. My long life has taught me that foregiveness leads to healing and healing leads to victory over the evil one. Being mad or holding agrudge against anyone donesn't have and effect on the person but iit eats you up inside and it also gives the evil onan opening to attack you to make you sich or stifle your spiritual life. I started a String of forgiveness on this forum because talking about the biggest forgiver ever, God, and Hios Son Jesus wasn't appreciated on some of the other forums. So I decide to come here and also because I love Okie and becxuase he is a brother in the Lord. I am happy to be here where ther is a wholee lot of love.

So, come on, let's invite Blaino back. He is an effective and industrious guru. This site should be big enough for anybody. Hey, my buddy Okie can handle himself and appreciates you standing up for him. So, let's see if okieoilman.net is a "forgiving" website or are we just like those others. Haven't you noticed the demeanor of the people over here. Go to DV and see the dog fight that goes on every day. I'm not saying that we are better than them, but facts don't lie.

Bring Blaino Okie. Show him and the world thaat you are the biffer man, the bigger forgiver, and the best all around "staand-up" guy on the Internet. Come on Okie let's do it. I apologize for Blaino. I'm sorry that he dissed you. There. We got an apology and everyone should be happy. The G-Man knows about this stuff from personal experience. Hey, has anyone over here seen Snoopy. That dog was supposed to report back to the G-Man with the RV date and amount, and I haven't seen him since I assigned him the RV Sleuth Case.
The G-Man
The G-Man
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by jssmi Thu Jun 30, 2011 5:31 am

Maybe it's just me, but it seemed like everyone else on the call had to hold back from saying the 30th was the day. Maybe because blaino was calling all the shots.

jssmi

Back to top Go down

Post by NC227B Thu Jun 30, 2011 7:15 am

To all that heard over and over about the big "Scooter Smackdown" cc....it was worse than Blaino's...An hour of wait to get a 1000 people on the line...to listen to an hour of useless dribble and specualtion based on useless opinions from people that think they can read. If anyone is thinking that this might have encouraged more spending on dinar - the answer is NO WAY...It is calls like this one that make you consider your sanity for continuing listen. Give me OKie anyday....without all the BS.

NC227B

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Thu Jun 30, 2011 7:38 am

I agree with the GMEN . . . we need to stop with the Blaino tear down . . . and get on with our own!

sorry . . . thats me. . . take it or leave it. . .

I for one get tired of seeing his name scrolling to the left ... when there is sooooooooo much information out there that we can discuss!

ADMIN
Admin
Admin

http://dinardaily@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Post by HOOHAND Thu Jun 30, 2011 8:51 am

Ajob wrote:I have always gotten the impression that Blaino is like a P T Barnum. He likes the spot light too much. I tend to not trust people like that, more self serving than other people minded

Blaino...... RIGHT or WRONG...... Who Cares...... P T Barnum it all a SHOW ( with out the Lions) Stay grounded and Follow the Money not People..... OK maybe OKIE...But stay Grounded..... This is the DAY folks...... Give it a chance.... * years I've waited and I can wait a few more HOURS...
HOOHAND
HOOHAND

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikedinar Thu Jun 30, 2011 12:32 pm

Blaino's Call was awful just a Waste of time to me. Why tell a bunch of lies and made up stories is beyond me.

What nerve, to charge for this type of crap.

Mikedinar

Back to top Go down

Post by Gmansaid Thu Jun 30, 2011 3:22 pm

FOR GOODNESS SAKES EVERYBODY, LETS PUT THE HOLD'EM UP ON THE SWOLL'EM UP. AT THIS POINT OUR VIEWS ARE CLEARLY ESTABLISHED WITH REGARD TO BLAINO.

PLEASE DON'T LITTER UP THIS FORUM WITH MORE OF THE SAME. WE MIGHT START TO RESEMBLE "OTHER" FORUMS IF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN.

THERE ARE PLENTY OF TOPICS AROUND HERE THAT COULD USE SOME INPUT FROM ALL OF YOU. THANK YOU IN ADVANCE FOR YOUR COOPERATION.

OKIE DOESN'T WANT US TEARING DOWN OTHERS SO PLEASE HONOR HIM BY HONORING HIS REQUEST.

Gmansaid
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Blaino (Planet Dinar) has spoken.... Empty Don't Stumble

Post by The G-Man Thu Jun 30, 2011 6:46 pm

Hi everyone. The G-Man has some advice for everyone. Don't let the Blaino thing get you to divert from your goal. Don't let the Evil One get a foothold on biterness. You all know Blaino and you already know what he is like and how inaccurate he has alwways been with his predictions. It reminds me of a story of an old woodsman who was outside in the froxen cold splitting wood for his fireplace when he notices a large snake in the snow that was almost solid frozes. He felt sorry for the snake so he gently and lovingly picked up the snake and took it into his home and set the snake in front of the warm fire. After a while the snake thawed out and the old woodsman picked up the snake to put it in a more comfortable place. The snake bit him hard. He said to the ssnake, "How could you bite me after I saved your life and brought you into my home and tried to make you comfortable. How could you bite me after all my kindness?" The snake responded, "You knew I was a snake when you brought me in!"

I ask you all the same question "Blaino, how could you so disappoint us with your CC". Blaino's response was. "You knew I was Blaino before you tuned in".

Don't let your disappointment ruin your day. Try and look on the positive side of everything. If Balino had given an upbest message you wouldn't have believed it anyway. So, that makes me believe the RV is just around the corner. Think Iraq. Think Muslim. Think the way they read and write (backwards). Think lies, and whatever they say, think the opposite and when they say it will be later down the road, it is about to happen. Remember their "peaceful" religion(NOT) says one thing you believe the opposite and you have a better chance of being right. What Satan trys for evil, God turns to good. If you look at it this way, we are one more day closer to the RV. Forgedaboudit, and trust in the Lord. It is He who is in charge. This is a test to see who will trust the Lord and who will trust Plaino or Okie, or Randy or anybody including me. Why do you think America has as its motto "IN GOD WE TRUST". So let's start acting like we believe it if you can't actually believe that God is in control.
The G-Man
The G-Man
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum