Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Textbook Tony
TNT Tony: What do we know?-- provided by Baghdad Invest I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
TNT Tony: What do we know?-- provided by Baghdad Invest I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
TNT Tony: What do we know?-- provided by Baghdad Invest I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
TNT Tony: What do we know?-- provided by Baghdad Invest I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
TNT Tony: What do we know?-- provided by Baghdad Invest I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
TNT Tony: What do we know?-- provided by Baghdad Invest I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
TNT Tony: What do we know?-- provided by Baghdad Invest I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
TNT Tony: What do we know?-- provided by Baghdad Invest I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
TNT Tony: What do we know?-- provided by Baghdad Invest I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
TNT Tony: What do we know?-- provided by Baghdad Invest I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
TNT Tony: What do we know?-- provided by Baghdad Invest I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
TNT Tony: What do we know?-- provided by Baghdad Invest I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
TNT Tony: What do we know?-- provided by Baghdad Invest I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
TNT Tony: What do we know?-- provided by Baghdad Invest I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
TNT Tony: What do we know?-- provided by Baghdad Invest I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
TNT Tony: What do we know?-- provided by Baghdad Invest I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
TNT Tony: What do we know?-- provided by Baghdad Invest I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
TNT Tony: What do we know?-- provided by Baghdad Invest I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
TNT Tony: What do we know?-- provided by Baghdad Invest I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
TNT Tony: What do we know?-- provided by Baghdad Invest I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

TNT Tony: What do we know?-- provided by Baghdad Invest

3 posters

Go down

TNT Tony: What do we know?-- provided by Baghdad Invest Empty TNT Tony: What do we know?-- provided by Baghdad Invest

Post by Troyboy Sat Mar 29, 2014 11:59 am

CONGRATULATIONS TNT TONY

TNT Tony: What do we know?-- provided by Baghdad Invest NfMNeG8Gas3W9-d1Axs8Zyuhyedwc2HWGX8P8fDNZi5o0ilarymV8Shzlg1C9FA1ZrViwQ=s128
Over the years TNT Tony has come out with some rather pitiful excuses as to why the Iraqi Dinar had not successfully completed the task of revaluing affording those who hold dinars instant riches.

TNT Tony: What do we know?-- provided by Baghdad Invest KPNAF8ecH9Cg8ACEMPa87LP69mNBKeAecVtWcwBnyGcOuNdOeOnjQXmKqCEHMRfw4YLVdA=s128

In recent news, Flight MH370 the Malaysian Airlines jet set off on a very normal day under very normal circumstances to fly from Kuala Lumpur to Beijing. Sadly this very normal flight has gone MIA…… leaving us yet to hear the full final conclusion.

Baghdad Invest would like to say a very special congratulations to our good friend TNT Tony for NOT stooping so low as to coming out with an excuse like “The man who was going to press the RV button was on the plane” or “The man with the combination code to the room pertaining the button was on the plane”.

This makes us happy, because we really do have a bench mark that we can work with and try to ascertain exactly where the limits are for the conniving fraudster.

* Previous examples include but are not limited to:

• There are no more excuses. We know what the banks are doing. It will be public.
  • The RV activation was scheduled for today, the time was set first for late last night and then moved to the early morning. In the morning, the people that need to know were informed that the RV would go live by the close of business today.
  • All the call centers are fully manned and the exchange centers are manned. They are being told that this is happening today. Many Tier 2 and 3 banks have been notified that over 100 currencies will be revalued on Monday.
  • The three people that can change this at any given time, and all of them have the opportunity to do this and none have done it
  • Everything is ready and there is no excuse. The system is working; it’s at the bank level, and yesterday over 25,000 people were paid out!
  • Hopefully before you go to bed tonight you’ll be multi-millionaires and billionaires.

• TNT Tony: What do we know?-- provided by Baghdad Invest NUT5RJOXFMqWiRfTnf72FEzWMxK6Klhr-11a5P18aEroo3LOhW6W4pIRNyLBizyWFLug=s128

Maybe TNT Tony is not a bad guy after all?……… (excuse the humor)

It has now been many months & years since TNT Tony begun spouting false information about the Iraqi Dinar. In short TNT Tony is saying that his inside information sources are telling him that the Iraqi Dinar has gone from being worth 1,164 IQD for every $1 USD to being worth 1 IQD to every $16 USD. Tony is misleading thousands of people everyday on his conference calls and thus far he is getting away with it or so he thinks……

Tamara Renfrow (Wife) goes by the name PAM on the conference calls. She is there to provide assistance and from what I gather ensure that the forum is in tip top condition in terms of the moderation and day to day general running of the “show”.

The photos here are a mix of Tamara and Tony but predominately focussed on Tony. At the end of the day Tamara working with Tony and a criminal charge of aiding and abetting or accessory can usually be brought against anyone who helps in the commission of a crime.

There is very little information at this stage on “DC” the intel informant that regularly chuckles along with TNT Tony on the daily conference calls. Very little we can do at this stage because there is nothing to go on other than a voice and an alias of “DC” which is obviously short for Washington DC.

Much of the photos have come from the Po’Boyz Bar & Grill – Facebook Page although a word of caution for anyone seeking to spot Tony at the bar, it may have closed down. A good number of the photos also came from “Cigars TheGoodLife

This picture below gives us an idea that once upon a time TNT Tony was in some way involved in the running of the bar which kind of explains why Tamara & Anthony Renfrow (aka Pam & TNT Tony) were constantly pictured in the bar in the numerous photo albums.

This picture below gives us an idea that once upon a time TNT Tony was in some way involved in the running of the bar which kind of explains why Tamara & Anthony Renfrow (aka Pam & TNT Tony) were constantly pictured in the bar in the numerous photo albums.

But the good news………………… Maybe TNT Tony does know Barack Obama after all and that his inside information is coming from a true source in Washington?

After all, that woman in the picture above is pictured next to Barack Obama below and when you consider TNT Tony was co-partners with the women pictured above……. could it be that the Iraqi Dinar is really going to revalue and see millions of people become rich beyond their wildest dreams?? or is it…… this man from Folsom, California is pulling a fast one on us?

You Decide!

TNT Tony: What do we know?-- provided by Baghdad Invest 48FkJ0JHJIZROXUKFVt_XJe_rkonh87zjO44gUd7cmrylLYQs-KmpyiQ6-amFQsOlu6-Hw=s85

Barack Obama Source: Click Here – We did not do the edit we found it from Tony’s friends page.
Troyboy
Troyboy
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

TNT Tony: What do we know?-- provided by Baghdad Invest Empty Re: TNT Tony: What do we know?-- provided by Baghdad Invest

Post by Ssmith Mon Mar 31, 2014 9:05 am

Tony was proud of this.  Even encouraged all his groupies to visit BI to check it out.

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

TNT Tony: What do we know?-- provided by Baghdad Invest Empty Re: TNT Tony: What do we know?-- provided by Baghdad Invest

Post by Ponee Mon Mar 31, 2014 9:11 am

Well, it promotes his other "businesses".  Remember, in the business world.  All publicity is GOOD PUBLICITY!  Tony is living proof of that.

Ya, I saw that his minions were posting support posts for Tony... more koolaid drinkers passing the pitcher.
Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum