Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Does CBD Kill Cancer Cells? I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Does CBD Kill Cancer Cells? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Does CBD Kill Cancer Cells? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Does CBD Kill Cancer Cells? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Does CBD Kill Cancer Cells? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Does CBD Kill Cancer Cells? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Does CBD Kill Cancer Cells? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Does CBD Kill Cancer Cells? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Does CBD Kill Cancer Cells? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Does CBD Kill Cancer Cells? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Does CBD Kill Cancer Cells? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Does CBD Kill Cancer Cells? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Does CBD Kill Cancer Cells? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Does CBD Kill Cancer Cells? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Does CBD Kill Cancer Cells? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Does CBD Kill Cancer Cells? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Does CBD Kill Cancer Cells? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Does CBD Kill Cancer Cells? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Does CBD Kill Cancer Cells? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Does CBD Kill Cancer Cells? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Does CBD Kill Cancer Cells?

3 posters

Go down

Does CBD Kill Cancer Cells? Empty Does CBD Kill Cancer Cells?

Post by Ponee Sun Mar 23, 2014 11:25 am

Does CBD Kill Cancer Cells?

Does CBD Kill Cancer Cells? Apoptosis_Overview-125637_203x203

Each year, well over one million people in the United States are diagnosed with cancer, and the disease kills nearly 600,000 people in the country each year. Cancer has a devastating effect on communities, families and the public health system, but increasing evidence suggests that cannabinoids may kill and treat a variety of cancerous cells.

Cannabidiol and Cancer
Cannabis is composed of dozens of natural compounds, including non-psychoactive cannabidiol (CBD). An overwhelming body of evidence suggests that CBD may be a treatment option for a host of diseases and conditions, including cancer. In a 2007 study published in Molecular Cancer Therapeutics, researchers concluded that CBD significantly reduces tumor aggressiveness in metastatic breast cancer cells, suggesting that the all-natural compound may actually “switch off” the gene that causes cancer. The researchers’ conclusions point to CBD as a viable treatment option for aggressive forms of the disease.

CBD May Kill Cancer Cells
In a 2013 study published in Anticancer Research, author Dr. Wai Liu of St. George’s University of London confirms that cannabinoids, including CBD, offer a diverse range of treatment qualities that effectively switch off the pathways than enable the growth of cancer. When introduced to the compounds in the study, leukaemic cells were arrested, no matter what phase of the cell cycle they were in. These results suggest that CBD may kill cancer cells that are similar to those that cause leukemia.

Cibdex CBD Cannabidiol Hemp Oil Supplement 1oz - 100mg (Peppermint Flavor)

Cibaderm Cannabidiol (CBD) Hemp Salve

Cibdex CBD Cannabidiol Vanilla Hemp Oil Spray Supplement 2oz - 500mg
Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Does CBD Kill Cancer Cells? Empty Re: Does CBD Kill Cancer Cells?

Post by RoyBoy Sun Mar 23, 2014 5:58 pm

All the research I have read says the same thing , last year lost 2 people close to me and right now a dear friend is in her last few days . I hate this crap. Also there is a heat treatment in Spain and Germany that has great results if they can start it in time, the doctor that found this was railroaded out of the US by you can guess who, the big drug company's. I am 1 person that with in 1-1/2 years going to lose 3 people due to this. It's time we get other treatments.
RoyBoy
RoyBoy
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Sun Mar 23, 2014 6:03 pm

I just lost my beloved uncle to lukemia brought on by the chemo.  His cancer was in remission, but the chemo killed him by giving him the lukemia  and I really believe that he could have been saved if he could have had the undiluted version of the cannibus oil.  I have read so much about how it has fantastic success with lukemia at all stages.  He died at 59...

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RoyBoy Sun Mar 23, 2014 6:07 pm

Ponee , I know of some brothers working on this in Co. hiding out from the feds. just not any cannibus oil works and there are some brothers working in England on the same stuff waiting for the Govt. there to make it legal . They are suppose to be stock piling it for supply
RoyBoy
RoyBoy
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Sun Mar 23, 2014 6:09 pm

That is true... it  has to be the pure and particular strain.  I see a black market coming up in the future as more and more people begin to realize that the synthetic "cures" are killing us more than the diseases themselves.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UNEEK Sun Mar 23, 2014 10:24 pm

HEY -- This video is  long  I beg  you to listen to the first 16 -22 minutes before  discounting it and not looking at all - I have watched it twice - it  is  very revealing - of course some may disagree and question the validity - everyone makes their own  choice - Just bringing  and offering another perspective   -

Reader B. forwards to us:
=====
MEDICAL DOCTORS EXPOSED!!
by galactichuman
WoW ... one the most amazing and awakening VDO's.... Awesome Info and Grt Lines .... Brillant Compilation....Loved it.. Sweet.......Must See!!!

Chk out the Cancer Treatment hints...... My Word of Advice, i have seen our health care system in india change from a social service to a rapidly growing industry So since it has become a Business...

I request my readers to allways have a Second medical opinion in healthcare (Industry ) Service .. before going under the Knife, as it would be worth it.... Galactic Human

http://missiongalacticfreedom.wordpress.com/2014/03/09/medical-doctors-exposed/
---
Thanks to 'Tuber romero318, who comments:
Published on Mar 4, 2014
For a long time I have spoken out against medical doctors. Medical doctors these days are not trained in long term health management. The people that you will see in my video are the people I get all my advice from. I have had wonderful results listening to there methods and now I hope you will to. Enjoy!!! Share with friends and family!!

https://youtu.be/RqoEMWv9Dhk

Greatness lies, not in being strong, but in the right using of strength; and strength is not used rightly when it serves only to carry a man above his fellows for his own solitary glory. He is the greatest whose strength carries up the most hearts by the attraction of his own -- Bryant

“When you judge another, you do not define them, you define yourself.” ― Wayne W. Dyer

To be persuasive, one must be believable;
To be believable, one must be credible;
To be credible, one must be truthful.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
UNEEK
UNEEK
VIP FEATURED MEMBER
VIP FEATURED MEMBER

http://souljourney.lefora.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Mon Mar 24, 2014 8:17 am

Thank you for sharing Uneek!

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum