Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Textbook Tony
Opening Remarks at the China Development Forum I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Opening Remarks at the China Development Forum I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Opening Remarks at the China Development Forum I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Opening Remarks at the China Development Forum I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Opening Remarks at the China Development Forum I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Opening Remarks at the China Development Forum I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Opening Remarks at the China Development Forum I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Opening Remarks at the China Development Forum I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Opening Remarks at the China Development Forum I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Opening Remarks at the China Development Forum I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Opening Remarks at the China Development Forum I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Opening Remarks at the China Development Forum I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Opening Remarks at the China Development Forum I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Opening Remarks at the China Development Forum I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Opening Remarks at the China Development Forum I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Opening Remarks at the China Development Forum I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Opening Remarks at the China Development Forum I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Opening Remarks at the China Development Forum I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Opening Remarks at the China Development Forum I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Opening Remarks at the China Development Forum I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

Opening Remarks at the China Development Forum

Go down

Opening Remarks at the China Development Forum Empty Opening Remarks at the China Development Forum

Post by Ponee Sun Mar 23, 2014 8:27 am

From www.OOM2.com

This is posted  from ymoilman2 to support the post Have a good laugh -- Nesara News Blog Spot says Iraqi Dinar is international Everywhere But the US

Did you know this message from the head of IMF?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Opening Remarks at the China Development Forum
By Christine Lagarde, Managing Director, IMF
Beijing, China, March 23, 2014

As prepared for delivery
Your Excellence, Vice Premier ZHANG Gaoli, Distinguished Guests, Ladies and Gentlemen;
Good morning. Zao Shang Hao! 早上好!

It is a great privilege to be back in Beijing, especially among such esteemed company, marking the 15th anniversary of the prestigious China Development Forum.
I would like to thank Mr. Li Wei and his colleagues at the Development Research Center of the State Council for inviting me here today.

Over the years, the China Development Forum has done an outstanding job of bringing together thought leaders and policymakers around the defining issues facing the modern Chinese economy.

This year’s discussion—centered on the theme of “To Comprehensively Deepen Reform”—comes at a particularly momentous time for China’s economy.

China is about to embark on the next phase of its remarkable journey, a journey that has propelled it to the top tier of the global economy and lifted hundreds of millions of people out of poverty in a remarkably short period of time.

This new transformation will come with three key dimensions—a firm destination, a clear roadmap, and a deep sense of global responsibility. What do I mean by this?
• First, a firm destination. After showing great economic leadership, especially during the recent global financial crisis, China has its eyes fixed firmly on its next destination—aiming for higher quality, more inclusive, and more sustainable growth.

• Second, a clear roadmap. Here, I am referring to the Third Plenum Reform Blueprint, which outlines the reforms needed to reach this destination. These reforms are ambitious. They will require hard decisions and tradeoffs, but I am confident that China will rise to the challenge—as it has always done.

• Third, deeper global responsibility. As China’s share in the global economy continues to rise, so will its responsibility in supporting the global common good—global financial stability, environmental sustainability, and the global rules of the game. The IMF will be a key forum for this kind of global cooperation, and I welcome a strengthened partnership with China.
I firmly believe that this reform program will secure the "Chinese dream" for the next generation, and in doing so, will benefit the entire global economy. I look forward to fruitful discussions surrounding this next great transformation and China’s continued global economic leadership.
Thank you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ymoilman2 says --The above message implies the undergoing movement to "exclude" the US Corporation.

"IRAQ DINAR is now international with the exception of USA" Is Not "BS".

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum