Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
This made me laugh...Great Sense of Humor I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
This made me laugh...Great Sense of Humor I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
This made me laugh...Great Sense of Humor I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
This made me laugh...Great Sense of Humor I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
This made me laugh...Great Sense of Humor I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
This made me laugh...Great Sense of Humor I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
This made me laugh...Great Sense of Humor I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
This made me laugh...Great Sense of Humor I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
This made me laugh...Great Sense of Humor I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
This made me laugh...Great Sense of Humor I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
This made me laugh...Great Sense of Humor I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
This made me laugh...Great Sense of Humor I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
This made me laugh...Great Sense of Humor I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
This made me laugh...Great Sense of Humor I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
This made me laugh...Great Sense of Humor I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
This made me laugh...Great Sense of Humor I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
This made me laugh...Great Sense of Humor I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
This made me laugh...Great Sense of Humor I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
This made me laugh...Great Sense of Humor I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
This made me laugh...Great Sense of Humor I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

This made me laugh...Great Sense of Humor

+6
Dr. Linda
daocle
RAYCINTODINARS
ranman
Gmansaid
Duckyboy
10 posters

Go down

This made me laugh...Great Sense of Humor Empty This made me laugh...Great Sense of Humor

Post by Duckyboy Tue Jun 28, 2011 6:57 pm

[OKIE OIL MAN] OH YES--THE ONLY THING I FORGOT TO SAY OF IMPORTANCE IS-----THERES ONLY 2 MORE TOMMOROWS LEFT!!!!!

Last edited by Duckyboy on Fri Jul 01, 2011 8:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Duckyboy
Duckyboy
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

This made me laugh...Great Sense of Humor Empty Re: This made me laugh...Great Sense of Humor

Post by Gmansaid Tue Jun 28, 2011 7:18 pm

Duckyboy wrote:[OKIE OIL MAN] OH YES--THE ONLY THING I FORGOT TO SAY OF IMPORTANCE IS-----THERES ONLY 2 MORE TOMMOROWS LEFT!!!!!
Those Okie 'isms are great, thanks Duckyboy for bringing that one over. Okie reminds me of Yogi Berra's famous quotes. Too funny!

Gmansaid
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

This made me laugh...Great Sense of Humor Empty Re: This made me laugh...Great Sense of Humor

Post by ranman Tue Jun 28, 2011 8:17 pm

[size=18]orgia]][b][i]NOW THATS PUTTING THINGS INTO PROSPECTIVE...SOME MAY SEE IT AS AGONISING WHERE AS OTHERS WILL BE ENJOYING EACH AND EVERY MOMENT AND TAKE THE TIME TO THANK OUR FATHER FOR THIS GIFT OF A LIFE TIME...THANKS OKIE FOR TAKING THE TIME AND SHARING THIS WONDERFUL OPPORTUNITY WITH THOSE THAT MAY HAVE NEVER DISCOVERED IT ON THEIR OWN... YOUR MAN, ALONG WITH THE REST OF YOUR CRONIES...SOMEDAY I'D LIKE TO PUT A FACE TO THE NAME AND VOICE...MAY THE LORD BLESS US ALL WITH THE WISDOM NECCESSARY TO GO ALONG WITH THE GIFT...

THANK YOU,
RANDY THOMAS

ranman

Back to top Go down

Post by RAYCINTODINARS Tue Jun 28, 2011 8:24 pm

Just in case I haven't said it yet today.... I sure do love Okie.
RAYCINTODINARS
RAYCINTODINARS

Back to top Go down

Post by daocle Tue Jun 28, 2011 8:31 pm

Duckyboy wrote:[OKIE OIL MAN] OH YES--THE ONLY THING I FORGOT TO SAY OF IMPORTANCE IS-----THERES ONLY 2 MORE TOMMOROWS LEFT!!!!!

I love ya Tomorrow! You're always a day away!

daocle

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr. Linda Tue Jun 28, 2011 9:56 pm

Thanks, OKIE! Tomorrow--my favorite day!! 
Dr. Linda
Dr. Linda
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by globalbiz Wed Jun 29, 2011 7:39 am

and remember Lee Trevino (the great pro golfer) who once stated when asked his suggestion by a TV commentator regarding a putt made by another pro. Lee said; "well over 90% of ALL short putts do NOT go in". He was right; never up never in and that goes for this investment as well.

globalbiz
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucky Peni Wed Jun 29, 2011 8:15 am

gotta love our Okie :queen:
Lucky Peni
Lucky Peni
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by 15Dinar Wed Jun 29, 2011 10:47 am

Let's go Shabbs and let's go RV!!!

15Dinar

Back to top Go down

Post by Gmansaid Fri Jul 01, 2011 4:01 am

THEY ARE OFFICIALLY OUT OF "TOMORROWS." BETTER PUT SOME ON ORDER OR GET WITH THE R/V, DR. SHABIBI, SIR. HAPPY BIRTHDAY 1 JULY, 2011

Gmansaid
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Esther414 Sat Jul 02, 2011 4:11 am

Singing............... Tomorrow, tomorrow, there's always tomorrow...... Tomorrow it will RV.................

groupdance groupdance groupdance

:queen:
Esther414
Esther414

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum