Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Russia vows to switch to other currencies over US sanctions threat - Glazyev I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Russia vows to switch to other currencies over US sanctions threat - Glazyev I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Russia vows to switch to other currencies over US sanctions threat - Glazyev I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Russia vows to switch to other currencies over US sanctions threat - Glazyev I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Russia vows to switch to other currencies over US sanctions threat - Glazyev I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Russia vows to switch to other currencies over US sanctions threat - Glazyev I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Russia vows to switch to other currencies over US sanctions threat - Glazyev I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Russia vows to switch to other currencies over US sanctions threat - Glazyev I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Russia vows to switch to other currencies over US sanctions threat - Glazyev I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Russia vows to switch to other currencies over US sanctions threat - Glazyev I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Russia vows to switch to other currencies over US sanctions threat - Glazyev I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Russia vows to switch to other currencies over US sanctions threat - Glazyev I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Russia vows to switch to other currencies over US sanctions threat - Glazyev I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Russia vows to switch to other currencies over US sanctions threat - Glazyev I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Russia vows to switch to other currencies over US sanctions threat - Glazyev I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Russia vows to switch to other currencies over US sanctions threat - Glazyev I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Russia vows to switch to other currencies over US sanctions threat - Glazyev I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Russia vows to switch to other currencies over US sanctions threat - Glazyev I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Russia vows to switch to other currencies over US sanctions threat - Glazyev I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Russia vows to switch to other currencies over US sanctions threat - Glazyev I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Russia vows to switch to other currencies over US sanctions threat - Glazyev

2 posters

Go down

Russia vows to switch to other currencies over US sanctions threat - Glazyev Empty Russia vows to switch to other currencies over US sanctions threat - Glazyev

Post by Ponee Mon Mar 17, 2014 4:28 pm

4 March, 12:32

Russia vows to switch to other currencies over US sanctions threat - Glazyev
Russia vows to switch to other currencies over US sanctions threat - Glazyev 20RIA-632241-Preview

Photo:the Voice of Russia

Russia can dodge any proposed US sanctions by switching to other currencies and creating its own payment system, Putin’s economic advisor Sergei Glazyev said Tuesday. A senior Kremlin official has denounced Glazyev’s remark on US-Russia economic ties, calling them "a personal opinion" inconsistent with the Kremlin stance.

This comes amid US threats to pile sanctions on Russia over its stand on the Ukrainian coup. US Senate is currently debating possible measures against Moscow.

Senator Christ Murphy, the chairman of the Senate's Europe subcommittee, said lawmakers were considering such options as imposing sanctions on Russia's banks and freezing assets of Russian public institutions and private investors.

Sergei Glazyev told reporters today Russia would have to switch to other currencies to curb its dependence on the United States.

"We have wonderful economic and trade relations with our Southern and Eastern partners," he emphasized. "We will find a way not just to eliminate our dependence on the US but also profit from these sanctions."

Sanctions imposed by the US against the Russian government institutions will force Russia to recognize the impossibility of loans repayment to the US banks, Presidential Aide Sergei Glazyev said.

"If sanctions are applied against state structures, we will be forced to recognize the impossibility of repayment of the loans that the US banks gave to the Russian structures. Indeed, sanctions are a double-edged weapon, and if the US chooses to freeze our assets, then our equities and liabilities in dollars will also be frozen. This means that our banks and businesses will not return the loans to American partners," he said.

Russia urges Ukrainian regime to return to legitimacy

Russia will only engage in a dialog with the ruling Ukrainian regime if it "returns to legitimacy," Putin’s senior advisor Sergei Glazyev has said.
"This regime is illegal, it is profoundly Russophobic. Some people in the Ukrainian government, who have seized power by force, are on terrorist lists. They are criminals," Glazyev underscored.

"I cannot imagine us having any serious dialog with criminals, apart from talks that would bring them back into the legal framework, restore the rule of law and make Yatsenyuk, Klitschko, Tyagnibok and European ministers deliver on their promises [made in connection with the Feb. 21 agreements]," he said.

Putin's advisor Glazyev 'not authorized' to speak on Cabinet behalf – Kremlin

The Kremlin has expressed its surprise over remarks of President Putin’s economic security advisor Sergei Glazyev who claimed today Russia could easily dodge US sanctions. Russian media have learnt this from a senior official in the Putin administration.

Mr. Glazyev said earlier today that Russia would be forced to switch to other currencies and set up its own payment system if US Senate were to sanction it over Ukraine.

The advisor claimed that Moscow would recommend everyone to get rid of their US Treasury bonds if the United States froze the assets of Russian public institutions and private investors. He added that Russia would also have to default on its loans to American banks.

"Mr. Glazyev has not been authorized to talk on behalf of the Russian government and especially to voice such unacceptable measures," the source in the Kremlin said. He stressed it was Glazyev's "personal opinion" that had nothing to do with Russia's official stance.
Voice of Russia, RIA

Read more: http://voiceofrussia.com/news/2014_03_04/268000581/
Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Russia vows to switch to other currencies over US sanctions threat - Glazyev Empty Re: Russia vows to switch to other currencies over US sanctions threat - Glazyev

Post by Ponee Mon Mar 17, 2014 4:44 pm

Markets Are Laughing At Obama's Russia Sanctions

Joe Weisenthal
[url=aim:goim?screenname=openfilerook][/url]

Mar. 17, 2014, 10:21
This morning, the White House announced sanctions against seven individuals with close ties to Vladimir Putin.
So far, it doesn't look like the market cares. At all.
Russia's stock market is up over 3 %

Russia vows to switch to other currencies over US sanctions threat - Glazyev Screen%20shot%202014-03-17%20at%2010.18.19%20am

Meanwhile, the dollar is falling against the ruble.

Russia vows to switch to other currencies over US sanctions threat - Glazyev Screen%20shot%202014-03-17%20at%2010.19.13%20am

Read more: http://www.businessinsider.com/market-reactions-to-sanctions-2014-3#ixzz2wFo7QHxZ

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Russia vows to switch to other currencies over US sanctions threat - Glazyev Empty Re: Russia vows to switch to other currencies over US sanctions threat - Glazyev

Post by Guest Mon Mar 17, 2014 5:45 pm

The United States and Europe will have to go to war with Russia to save the US dollar as the reserve currency of the world while the Brics countries look on and wait for the economic spoils especially China. These are interesting times. Russia and China are bent on killing the US dollar. Let's all hope for the best now. We in the west are hoping for the best leadership America has so often displayed. Lets see what happens. And by the way I believe that missing aircraft is in play with all of this. Blessings all.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Mon Mar 17, 2014 6:54 pm

The Russians can do what they want. Both they and China have dollar envy, but neither one of them has the ability to go toe to toe with the US in an economic war. Both their economies are in the crapper, and even China is finally beginning to admit they are up the creek without a paddle. I expect that the business will be the scapegoats, maybe they'll even use this as an excuse to nationalize/re-nationalize them. As to the Russians, well they have taken corruption to dizzying new heights, but their economy is limping along at best.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Russia vows to switch to other currencies over US sanctions threat - Glazyev 2805820865  Russia vows to switch to other currencies over US sanctions threat - Glazyev 2805820865  Russia vows to switch to other currencies over US sanctions threat - Glazyev 2805820865  Russia vows to switch to other currencies over US sanctions threat - Glazyev 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum