Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Textbook Tony
RV date deception I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
RV date deception I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
RV date deception I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
RV date deception I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
RV date deception I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
RV date deception I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
RV date deception I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
RV date deception I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
RV date deception I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
RV date deception I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
RV date deception I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
RV date deception I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
RV date deception I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
RV date deception I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
RV date deception I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
RV date deception I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
RV date deception I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
RV date deception I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
RV date deception I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
RV date deception I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

RV date deception

+7
ASN
Thewanderingjew
Cardiac99
tomb22
1alaskan
me4RV
tdv75098
11 posters

Go down

RV date deception Empty RV date deception

Post by tdv75098 Fri Aug 19, 2011 1:45 am

ScottieG and Okie have figured it out. The US Treasury has been intentionally providing false RV date info in order to cause increased sales of the dinar as people rush to buy more before the RV occurs.  The result is millions of more dollars in tax revenue for the US government. The date of the RV is still soon but this has been going on for along time now.  What is it called when our own government lies and decieves us? Timothy Geitner was hand picked by the POTUS to run the treasury. Make your own conclusions but be sure to remember when you cast your ballot. God Bless the United States of America and forgive us for not placing God first in all we do. When the people learn that they can vote more and more benefits for themselves, without paying for them theirselves, then our democracy is in trouble. We have been a blessed nation up until now. We must put God back into first place in everything we do or we will fail miserably. The "Church" needs to resume the role of providing for the needy and homeless because people need to learn to put their trust in the Lord and not depend on the government.  Remember, the 1st fruits are Gods and pay your 10% tithes to the place you worship. If you don't attend a local church, find a worthy christian organization and pay your tithes to them. God Bless you all!

tdv75098

Back to top Go down

RV date deception Empty Re: RV date deception

Post by me4RV Fri Aug 19, 2011 1:48 am

I think this is right, Mainly because when Okie's intel the past week has been that the UST was dropping the rate, I knew it was bogus. Has to be the CBI. They are the issuing agency.
me4RV
me4RV
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 1alaskan Fri Aug 19, 2011 1:50 am

The statement that scares me the most, and should scare you,

"I'm from the government and I here to help you"

JMHO
Rantings from just north of 58 this week

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by tomb22 Fri Aug 19, 2011 2:10 am

This makes a lot of sense. Good going folks. ☀

tomb22
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by me4RV Fri Aug 19, 2011 2:17 am

In a way its illegal, if you think about it. This is the UST indirectly promoting the sale of a rare product sold only by a small cabal of companies. In this case the Dinar and the Dinar Sellers. LOL
me4RV
me4RV
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Cardiac99 Fri Aug 19, 2011 2:53 am

Now, I'm just a dumb Oklahoma country boy, but the answer seems simple to me. If the U.S. PTB are giving false dates, thats "pumping". This makes people want to buy more IQD and VND. This means we pay more taxes at cash-in. So, if everyone will quit buying, won't they finally realize we have bought all we want to, or can, and release the r/v? Worth a try, isn't it? Is there anybody here that "just couldn't make it" on what IQD and VND they already have?
Cardiac99
Cardiac99
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Thewanderingjew Fri Aug 19, 2011 12:08 pm

Is there not the SLIGHTEST possibility that its not the US Government that's "pumping" out all this false intel, and its actually the gurus who are making the money off of the dinar sales? Is everyone SO ultimately convicted that this is not at all possible? I find it very interesting actually that the dinar banker ad on the left side of the screen has a coupon code: "OKIEOILMAN" and you get 10 bucks off per million. Get your panties in a wad if you want, but who's been right so far (and who's been giving out constant streams of 'imminent' intel while dinar sales go up up up!). June comes and goes, July comes and goes, and August is almost gone.... years of this SAME intel has come and gone, and somehow nobody seems to raise an eyebrow. August 28th deadline? Hogwash. It'll be gone before you know it and September will have a whole new crop of BS that everyone will eat up like starving puppies. Am I bashing? No, I'm telling the truth, but call it what you will.

Thewanderingjew
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by ASN Fri Aug 19, 2011 12:15 pm

not sure the UST has the power to delay or hold back a global worldwide event such as the RV.

If this theory is correct, instead of collecting more taxes, why not have the UST get and hold more IQD for themselves?

ASN

Back to top Go down

RV date deception Empty I Hope Not

Post by Booster Fri Aug 19, 2011 12:37 pm

You talk bout paying tithes. I hope you not going to vote for Slick Rick Perry. Who made 1 million dollars and only gave away 1000. Do you want a God Robber over our country?

Booster

Back to top Go down

Post by tdv75098 Fri Aug 19, 2011 1:02 pm

Its way to early to determine who I will vote for. None of the present candidates excite me. I would really like to see Allen West or Paul Ryan run for POTUS. Allen West would be my favorite. He is a man with intelligence and courage.

tdv75098

Back to top Go down

Post by me4RV Fri Aug 19, 2011 1:17 pm

tdv75098 wrote:Its way to early to determine who I will vote for. None of the present candidates excite me. I would really like to see Allen West or Paul Ryan run for POTUS. Allen West would be my favorite. He is a man with intelligence and courage.

As a fellow Dinarian, I implore you to just listen to the words of Ron Paul. Im not asking you to vote for him but just listen to him. His words are as true as the bullshit which surrounds us.

This is a link to a video about him: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bg-qsOA0NPk&feature=fvwrel
This is a link to his ad: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5D58v4eiUuI

me4RV
me4RV
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by tdv75098 Fri Aug 19, 2011 1:39 pm

I am a Texan and I am very familiar with Mr. Paul. Though he stands for alot of issues I agree with, I don't agree with his stance on the military. Ronald Reagan was the greatest president of my lifetime and he understood that we have peace through strength. Without strength, everyone disrepects us and our value systems. As a nation we need to turn back to our faith in God and stop taking Him out of everything. He is our guide.

tdv75098

Back to top Go down

Post by me4RV Fri Aug 19, 2011 1:48 pm

tdv75098 wrote:I am a Texan and I am very familiar with Mr. Paul. Though he stands for alot of issues I agree with, I don't agree with his stance on the military. Ronald Reagan was the greatest president of my lifetime and he understood that we have peace through strength. Without strength, everyone disrepects us and our value systems. As a nation we need to turn back to our faith in God and stop taking Him out of everything. He is our guide.

What stance on the military do you not appreciate? He is against militarism, but he will do nothing to cut DEFENSE. Its offense he doesnt like. Many people complain that he doesn't come off as a central-casting, lets go kick some tailend kinda US Presidential Candidate. But he wants to keep us strong by strengthening our visceral strength.

Reagan was able to project our power because we were strong on the home front. Dr. Paul recognizes this to be true. We need a hollistic approach to our future, not a compartmentalized one.

Do you see where im coming from?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UmsP95Bl9pM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FHvBD5rHehA

me4RV
me4RV
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

RV date deception Empty So latest rv lie's here's real intel

Post by looktothelight Fri Aug 19, 2011 2:34 pm

So as most know some country's have 2 currencies.rv dinar in iraq and the other outside you know 3- 000's so sell off the 8 cent dinars with 3-000's and 80cent in iraq. why do you think they want all of it sold, yes so they make money.Not for you for them.Would be better to tell 20million in us to buy.This would take power from the rich. Who will work for as slaves if they are not slaves anymore.

looktothelight

Back to top Go down

Post by looktothelight Fri Aug 19, 2011 2:36 pm

tell evryone you can it will bring rv if this gets out

looktothelight

Back to top Go down

Post by gillsdinar Fri Aug 19, 2011 2:51 pm

looktothelight wrote:So as most know some country's have 2 currencies.rv dinar in iraq and the other outside you know 3- 000's so sell off the 8 cent dinars with 3-000's and 80cent in iraq. why do you think they want all of it sold, yes so they make money.Not for you for them.Would be better to tell 20million in us to buy.This would take power from the rich. Who will work for as slaves if they are not slaves anymore.

Im pretty new to this so tell me what countries have to currencies and if so how do trade with other countries????Kinda a commen sence question?
gillsdinar
gillsdinar

Back to top Go down

Post by rosienogg Fri Aug 19, 2011 3:02 pm

RecommendI Tdv75098,

What values do you speak of? And peace through strength???

I see very little values left here in the Us alone...

And, do you mean peace or power through violence and imposition?

What I see is very little " respect " by a great number of countries for the USA!
WHY WE SITUATION WE ARE IN!

I RECOMMENDED YOU RETHINK
RON PAUL!

rosienogg
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

RV date deception Empty Re gills dinar

Post by looktothelight Fri Aug 19, 2011 3:34 pm

Well you should ask the guru's that they won't mislead you LOL But yes it has happen before

looktothelight

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum