Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Go Russia
Bluwolf......don't like posting, but I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Bluwolf......don't like posting, but I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Bluwolf......don't like posting, but I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Bluwolf......don't like posting, but I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Bluwolf......don't like posting, but I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Bluwolf......don't like posting, but I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Bluwolf......don't like posting, but I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Bluwolf......don't like posting, but I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Bluwolf......don't like posting, but I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Bluwolf......don't like posting, but I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Bluwolf......don't like posting, but I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Bluwolf......don't like posting, but I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Bluwolf......don't like posting, but I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Bluwolf......don't like posting, but I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Bluwolf......don't like posting, but I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Bluwolf......don't like posting, but I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Bluwolf......don't like posting, but I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Bluwolf......don't like posting, but I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Bluwolf......don't like posting, but I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Bluwolf......don't like posting, but I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

Bluwolf......don't like posting, but

3 posters

Go down

Bluwolf......don't like posting, but Empty Bluwolf......don't like posting, but

Post by Duckyboy Tue Jun 28, 2011 6:29 pm

5:49 PM [Agent 007] [bluwolf] Hi all again

[2dinar1dong] Has Bluwolf been back to say any more I am now on the edge of sit since I saw Iraqi will have to start ALL over if not done on the 30th :(

[bluwolf] Not to worry it will not happen [bluwolf] US will not permit it to fall back to grown zero

[bluwolf] Ground

[bluwolf] Look troops are going back home:sign,,chapt 7 and 8 lifted;sign,,,lower denoms in banks:sign,,,goi working:sign,,,accepted in gcc,wto,imf:sign,,,rates locked and loaded:sign

[solidgold] bluwolf All looks good! [bluwolf] Solidgold correct

[bluwolf] Let the word RUMOR be stripped from this room

[bluwolf] Yea but when you see Gods answer you will strip it. Amen [bluwolf] Stargate I work with info not rumors

[jawdove] bluwolf we can only trust in the ROCK period

[bluwolf] Jaw correct and He is with me. Amen

[jawdove] bluwolf r.v or not . my focus is on the king

[bluwolf] Jaw is mind friend

[bluwolf] Well Im will go now,as I can see some folks dont care to maintain there faith on this rv and dont appreciate good news when given,some folks deserve it but those who are forever thinking that they are smarter threw there arguments (negatively) you dont do me no harm but you only harm yourselfs and discourage the rest. How sad

[bluwolf] Happy journeys bluwolf is gone [bl
Duckyboy
Duckyboy
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Bluwolf......don't like posting, but Empty Re: Bluwolf......don't like posting, but

Post by Dinarhog Tue Jun 28, 2011 7:29 pm

Where did he see that they have to start over. I must have been sleeping on that one. It would be great to see it. Trying to stay positive.....so many wolf cries n the past.

Dinarhog

Back to top Go down

Bluwolf......don't like posting, but Empty Re: Bluwolf......don't like posting, but

Post by ranman Tue Jun 28, 2011 8:25 pm

I SUPPOSE EVERYONE HAS THAT FLOATING AROUND IN THE BACK OF THEIR MIND, MOST IMPORTANTLY IS HOW YOU GONNA ACT...HUMAN NATURE IS A FUNNY THING...I'M A FIRM BELIEVER IN THE POWER OF POSITIVE THINKING... I'VE SEEN IT ACCOMPLISH SO MUCH WITH A LITTLE PRAYER...

THANK YOU FOR THE THOUGHT!
HAVE A NICE DAY!
RANDY

ranman

Back to top Go down

Post by ranman Tue Jun 28, 2011 9:53 pm

bluwolf: I THINK YOU MAY HAVE MISSUNDERSTOOD WHAT WAS MENT BY MY POSTING , THERE WAS NOTHING NEGATIVE MEANT BY WHAT I SAID...I AM TOTALLY STOKED ABOUT WHAT IS HAPPENING. RT

ranman

Back to top Go down

Post by Dinarhog Tue Jun 28, 2011 9:58 pm

Thanks, still wonder where the info is from or is it a combimation. Sometimes I feel like I come n the middle of the comversation. Lol. Starting over and working thinks through r two different things. I havebeen a businessman all my life and its tough to get things done by a set time. This isnt like opening a lemonade stand. I know they r going to revalue soon. I just cant imagine square one after all they have done if they cant get the kinks out

Dinarhog

Back to top Go down

Post by ranman Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:02 pm

Bluwolf: I WAS REFERRING TO THE PART IN THE BEGINNING OF YOUR POST HOW PEOPLE HAVE A TENDANBY TO WORRY EVEN THOUGH THINGS ARE LOOKING REAL GOOD, SORRY NOTHING ABOUT YOU

SORRY IF YOU TOOK OFFENSE, NONE INTENDED...RT

ranman

Back to top Go down

Post by ranman Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:07 pm

Bluwolf - i read all of your posts and i enjoy and look forward to all of them, it has been a pleasure talking with you....have a wonderful day!.....rt

ranman

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum