Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Rupert Murdoch's media empire reveals unprecedented $8+ trillion SEC scandal I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Rupert Murdoch's media empire reveals unprecedented $8+ trillion SEC scandal I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Rupert Murdoch's media empire reveals unprecedented $8+ trillion SEC scandal I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Rupert Murdoch's media empire reveals unprecedented $8+ trillion SEC scandal I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Rupert Murdoch's media empire reveals unprecedented $8+ trillion SEC scandal I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Rupert Murdoch's media empire reveals unprecedented $8+ trillion SEC scandal I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Rupert Murdoch's media empire reveals unprecedented $8+ trillion SEC scandal I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Rupert Murdoch's media empire reveals unprecedented $8+ trillion SEC scandal I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Rupert Murdoch's media empire reveals unprecedented $8+ trillion SEC scandal I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Rupert Murdoch's media empire reveals unprecedented $8+ trillion SEC scandal I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Rupert Murdoch's media empire reveals unprecedented $8+ trillion SEC scandal I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Rupert Murdoch's media empire reveals unprecedented $8+ trillion SEC scandal I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Rupert Murdoch's media empire reveals unprecedented $8+ trillion SEC scandal I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Rupert Murdoch's media empire reveals unprecedented $8+ trillion SEC scandal I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Rupert Murdoch's media empire reveals unprecedented $8+ trillion SEC scandal I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Rupert Murdoch's media empire reveals unprecedented $8+ trillion SEC scandal I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Rupert Murdoch's media empire reveals unprecedented $8+ trillion SEC scandal I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Rupert Murdoch's media empire reveals unprecedented $8+ trillion SEC scandal I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Rupert Murdoch's media empire reveals unprecedented $8+ trillion SEC scandal I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Rupert Murdoch's media empire reveals unprecedented $8+ trillion SEC scandal I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Rupert Murdoch's media empire reveals unprecedented $8+ trillion SEC scandal

Go down

Rupert Murdoch's media empire reveals unprecedented $8+ trillion SEC scandal Empty Rupert Murdoch's media empire reveals unprecedented $8+ trillion SEC scandal

Post by shakes4life Tue Jun 28, 2011 6:11 pm

Rupert Murdoch's media empire reveals unprecedented $8+ trillion SEC scandal

* June 21, 2011 1:58 am ET

Continue reading on Examiner.com Rupert Murdoch's media empire reveals unprecedented $8+ trillion SEC scandal - New York Headlines | Examiner.com http://www.examiner.com/headlines-in-new-york/rupert-murdoch-s-media-empire-reveals-unprecedented-8-trillion-sec-scandal#ixzz1Qbwz1Y1q

Several days ago, Steven Jones of Dow Jones Newswires – a News Corporation company – broke what may be the story of the Millennium, literally.

According to 69 recent SEC filings that have now “vanished”, a Texan by the name of Johnny Earl Satterwhite claims to hold over $8 trillion in public companies like Microsoft, Exxon Mobil and City National Bank, among others.

Jones also obtained documents that show Satterwhite falsely warranting his ownership of almost one trillion shares in Microsoft. This is 100% impossible, as Jones brilliantly notes:

That is about 1,500 times more than company co-founder Bill Gates owns, and, in fact, more than the 8.4 billion shares Microsoft has issued in its 36-year history. Satterwhite's filings on Exxon Mobil, City National Bancshares and other companies claim similar-sized stakes, which exceed the number of shares outstanding at those companies.

Ladies and gentlemen, a scandal far larger than Bernie Madoff has just been uncovered and this is one element of a much crazier narrative.

Satterwhite told Jones he filed these false documents for a “group of individuals” that “don't want it known who they are”. This is apparently no issue for criminally negligent officials at the SEC; Satterwhite said no one at the SEC ever questioned his blatantly untrue assertions.

In light of these developments, several elements of the dismissed multi-trillion dollar CMKM Diamonds lawsuit – exclusively pertaining to allegations of a naked short selling tsunami under the SEC’s watch – no longer sound like they’re from Mars. Vindication should now also emerge for the hardworking staff over at Deep Capture.

Meanwhile, later in Jones’ Pulitzer Prize-worthy report, he refers to an even murkier SEC scandal; this one dates back to 2005 and involves former heads of governments and a former Federal Reserve chairman:

[A] Canadian company called Apollo Publication Corp. filed to go public in a $3.6 billion offering it hoped would fund its ambitions to found an ‘Imperial of Earth’ with one language, one culture and one currency. The company claimed a star-studded board that included a former Canadian Prime Minister, several former U.S. presidents and ‘Al Greenspan.’ The SEC later alleged that Apollo Publication had misled investors.

Advertisement

Imperial of Earth sounds like it is from the circus of New World Order commentary. Beyond that – and more importantly – it also reeks of high treason against the Constitution of the United States.

I would like to applaud Dow Jones Newswires and News Corporation – by extension, this also means Rupert Murdoch and his senior staff – for allowing Steven Jones to inform the public about unprecedented official corruption in the United States. Indeed, this also proves that high-quality American journalism still exists.

At this juncture, federal prosecutors must uphold their sworn duties: at the very least, criminal negligence charges against current and former officials at the SEC must be pursued in order to restore confidence in our collapsing financial system. Criminal charges must also be filed against former US Presidents and anyone else engaging in massive fraud – which is akin to ongoing financial terrorism – around the world.

Otherwise, the situations in Greece and Spain will soon emerge in every nation under God. Should we descend into such chaos, the fate of Pazzi bankers and their political cronies may fall upon similarly-situated people in the world today. I do not under any circumstances wish to see that happen, but it may if we do not act now.

Ke$ha is right: “This place about to blow!”

The better solution for the future of mankind is The Great American Renaissance; our success can be recreated in every nation that is willing to follow suit.

Shady central banks and widespread corruption at the highest levels of governments are a thing of the past; we have the ability, here and now, to move forward peacefully. So let’s do it already.

Continue reading on Examiner.com Rupert Murdoch's media empire reveals unprecedented $8+ trillion SEC scandal - New York Headlines | Examiner.com http://www.examiner.com/headlines-in-new-york/rupert-murdoch-s-media-empire-reveals-unprecedented-8-trillion-sec-scandal#ixzz1QbwRQQfp
shakes4life
shakes4life
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum