Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
My Dinar response from Senator Kay Bailey Hutchison I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
My Dinar response from Senator Kay Bailey Hutchison I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
My Dinar response from Senator Kay Bailey Hutchison I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
My Dinar response from Senator Kay Bailey Hutchison I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
My Dinar response from Senator Kay Bailey Hutchison I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
My Dinar response from Senator Kay Bailey Hutchison I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
My Dinar response from Senator Kay Bailey Hutchison I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
My Dinar response from Senator Kay Bailey Hutchison I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
My Dinar response from Senator Kay Bailey Hutchison I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
My Dinar response from Senator Kay Bailey Hutchison I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
My Dinar response from Senator Kay Bailey Hutchison I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
My Dinar response from Senator Kay Bailey Hutchison I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
My Dinar response from Senator Kay Bailey Hutchison I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
My Dinar response from Senator Kay Bailey Hutchison I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
My Dinar response from Senator Kay Bailey Hutchison I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
My Dinar response from Senator Kay Bailey Hutchison I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
My Dinar response from Senator Kay Bailey Hutchison I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
My Dinar response from Senator Kay Bailey Hutchison I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
My Dinar response from Senator Kay Bailey Hutchison I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
My Dinar response from Senator Kay Bailey Hutchison I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

My Dinar response from Senator Kay Bailey Hutchison

+6
tenbucktoo
Psalm85:13
me4RV
faithfullyhis
jubalation
zed006
10 posters

Go down

My Dinar response from Senator Kay Bailey Hutchison Empty My Dinar response from Senator Kay Bailey Hutchison

Post by zed006 Thu Aug 18, 2011 8:05 pm

Dear Friend:
Thank you for contacting me regarding the United States' holdings of foreign currency. I welcome your thoughts and comments.

The United States Treasury holds two foreign currencies in reserve: the European Union’s Euro and the Japanese Yen. In similar fashion, the Federal Reserve System also holds the Euro and the Yen only, although it maintains additional reciprocal currency arrangements with the central banks of Canada, Mexico, Switzerland and the United Kingdom. According to the most recent information supplied to Congress, neither the U.S. Treasury nor the Federal Reserve System holds the Dinar, the currency of Iraq.

Please be assured that I am committed to the goal of reducing federal deficits and balancing the federal budget -- without raising taxes. I am a cosponsor and strong supporter of both the Balanced Budget Amendment to the U.S. Constitution and S. 1340, the Cut, Cap, and Balance Act of 2011 (which includes the Balanced Budget Amendment). We need a permanent solution to deficit spending and rapidly accumulating national debt.

You may access the U.S. Treasury’s current International Reserve Position at: www.treasury.gov/resource-center/data-chart-center/IR-Position/Pages/default.aspx. In addition, you may view quarterly reports documenting the foreign exchange operations of the U.S. Treasury and Federal Reserve System at: www.newyorkfed.org/markets/quar_reports.html.

I appreciate hearing from you, and I hope that you will not hesitate to contact me on any issue that is important to you.

Sincerely,
Kay Bailey Hutchison
United States Senator

zed006

Back to top Go down

My Dinar response from Senator Kay Bailey Hutchison Empty Re: My Dinar response from Senator Kay Bailey Hutchison

Post by jubalation Thu Aug 18, 2011 8:27 pm

What a load of crap.
jubalation
jubalation
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

My Dinar response from Senator Kay Bailey Hutchison Empty Senators and banks

Post by faithfullyhis Thu Aug 18, 2011 8:34 pm

Some people must know more than Senators and Congress and Banks. Can you find a bank (big 4 ) or other that will say they will exchange the dinar ? NOT A ONE and I have called them all...maybe all the bankers that deal with currency are STUPID ? Could we be the STUPID ones ?

faithfullyhis

Back to top Go down

My Dinar response from Senator Kay Bailey Hutchison Empty Re: My Dinar response from Senator Kay Bailey Hutchison

Post by me4RV Thu Aug 18, 2011 8:35 pm

Either this letter is bogus or the Senator is misinformed. Im willing to bet that the letter is bogus.

Mainly because the US Govt holds more than just two currencies, including the Swiss Franc and the British Pound
me4RV
me4RV
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Psalm85:13 Thu Aug 18, 2011 8:37 pm

I know when I did research that it was never the UST that had any dinar ever..they do handle interest payments though.....it was the FED that handled the "exchanges" and upon further research, I found a one liner that stated ..payment in "oil" so the Fed may truly not have any dinar stashed anywhere but may have provided an exchange worth millions of dinar and took oil contracts for their payment...the website was

http://investorshub.advfn.com/boards/board.aspx?board_id=7851 LOOK AT #16....so if that is indeed the case then these letters we receive from our congressman are actually accurate and we can rest easy they arent bold face lieing to us.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by me4RV Thu Aug 18, 2011 8:38 pm

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reserve_currency#Other_reserve_currencies
me4RV
me4RV
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by tenbucktoo Thu Aug 18, 2011 8:52 pm

Any Dinarian that wastes thier time writing a politician or even begins to think your going to get an honest answer from one of them is a complete idiot . Look at OKie, he's being misled by the best of em' LOL sorry Okie

tenbucktoo

Back to top Go down

Post by therealbutterfly Thu Aug 18, 2011 8:55 pm

faithfullyhis wrote:Some people must know more than Senators and Congress and Banks. Can you find a bank (big 4 ) or other that will say they will exchange the dinar ? NOT A ONE and I have called them all...maybe all the bankers that deal with currency are STUPID ? Could we be the STUPID ones ?

Yes, I have been told by Bank of America, Chase, and TD bank that they will be exchanging. I already have a deal set up with BOA. So I know I AM not stupid at least ;-)
therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by me4RV Thu Aug 18, 2011 8:58 pm

therealbutterfly wrote:
faithfullyhis wrote:Some people must know more than Senators and Congress and Banks. Can you find a bank (big 4 ) or other that will say they will exchange the dinar ? NOT A ONE and I have called them all...maybe all the bankers that deal with currency are STUPID ? Could we be the STUPID ones ?

Yes, I have been told by Bank of America, Chase, and TD bank that they will be exchanging. I already have a deal set up with BOA. So I know I AM not stupid at least ;-)

No bank will deny money when you wanna deposit it.
me4RV
me4RV
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

My Dinar response from Senator Kay Bailey Hutchison Empty Politicians?

Post by KC1 Thu Aug 18, 2011 9:03 pm

I wouldn't trust any beaurocrat unless he or she were my Mother, Daddy, brothers or sister...the rest are unworthy and all of them need to be tried for HIGH Treason as far as I'm concerned. Everyone of them that we have right now have and are still selling us out for this new world order! :evil: Mad

KC1

Back to top Go down

Post by faithfullyhis Thu Aug 18, 2011 9:13 pm

therealbutterfly wrote:
faithfullyhis wrote:
Some people must know more than Senators and Congress and Banks. Can you find a bank (big 4 ) or other that will say they will exchange the dinar ? NOT A ONE and I have called them all...maybe all the bankers that deal with currency are STUPID ? Could we be the STUPID ones ?

I have an account for 20 years with B of A and their currency dept said they would not be cashing in dinar, I have accounts with Chase , Wells Fargo and Citi and they all said they will not touch the dinar.

What State is the B of A in where you have your deal set up. I do not want the city...just the state ?

Thanks, should not be a problem...

faithfullyhis

Back to top Go down

Post by faithfullyhis Thu Aug 18, 2011 9:20 pm

Hello therealbutterfly wrote:

Do you remember the state the B of A is in where you have you cash in set up ?

Thanks

faithfullyhis

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemist Thu Aug 18, 2011 9:21 pm

I remember something that came out about 8 years after Iran-Contra about CIA hidden bank trails and money laundering. We know that there is a strong connection between the CIA and Wall Street. I suspect that if the US holds IQD, it is in the covert realm, the same place that the secrets about the lost semi loads of USD's are found.

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by InvictaDinar Thu Aug 18, 2011 9:36 pm

I may be wrong, but I seem to remember something to the effect that the State Dep't. holds at least $10m worth of a host country currency at each of our embassies. Also within my discussions with Fifth Third Bank in Indiana, I was given a detailed process of what to go thru WHEN not if the dinar revalues. I think that it is going to be standard operating procedure for a politician to ambiguous or less than forthcoming where this investment is concerned. Just my two cents worth.

InvictaDinar

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum