DINAR DAILY

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeFAQLog inRegister

DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

FOLLOW US ON TWITTER

Dinar Daily News and Roos

Enter your email address: To Receive the News and Roos to your Inbox

Delivered by FeedBurner

SUGGESTED READING (click on the book to learn more)

Feeling blessed ♥♥♥ Rae

Serendipity

OTHER SITES TO VISIT

Out of Mind

Mum's Hang Out

Nannee's Place

Baghdad Invest

Susy's Thinking Place

R. Anthony Ministries

Share | 

Everyone please buy more Dong tonight or it maybe too late

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
HezekiaH
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Everyone please buy more Dong tonight or it maybe too late   Mon Mar 03, 2014 8:39 pm

TNT:

Kjroberts:  just a thought....Frank26 posted 03/01/2014---"CBI told GOI last August 2013 the lifting of 000's would be in June 2014. Shall we wait 4 more months"?... ok...then we hear that the ZIM was not going to go till June.....

Yogadog:  Frank at KTFA has put his team on white hot alert for the RV ..it's his highest alert! his CC is on now, been red before but don't think they've ever gone to White!

BigM: All my sources have alway said 3:22 to 4:07 and this is for everybody

Mailman34:  Until we RV it is all rumor, isn't it

rubyslady: I just received txt from my brother who also has VND. He just saw on CNBC that O signed agreement with China today and tomorrow VNN will open at $6.05.

Janie **For those of you questioning the fact that the Dong might have been mentioned? Remember, we were told that it it would be revealed "in passing comments" or "maybe on the ticker feed at the bottom of the screen" - and that's all that's required to make it offiicial.

Copied from Recaps

Wealth is what you have when all your money is gone!!!
Back to top Go down
Ponee
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Everyone please buy more Dong tonight or it maybe too late   Mon Mar 03, 2014 8:45 pm

YOU PUMPER HEZEKIAH!!!

Back to top Go down
abby ann
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Re: Everyone please buy more Dong tonight or it maybe too late   Mon Mar 03, 2014 8:48 pm

LET ME SEE!!!!!!!!!!!!! SHOULD I BUY MORE DONG?????????????  OR GO TO THE BATHROOM????????????????I'M JUST GONNA HAVE TO THINK ABOUT THAT ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!          
Back to top Go down
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Everyone please buy more Dong tonight or it maybe too late   Mon Mar 03, 2014 8:51 pm

The ZIM is going no where . It is not even a legal currency right now. Zimbabwe suspended it as legal tender years ago, and has no intention of reinstating it anytime in the foreseeable future. I guarantee that there was no CNBC ticker saying the Dong was opening at $6.05 or any other value tomorrow, nothing but pure unadulterated crap, but what else to we expect from TNT Tony's sycophants?

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Back to top Go down
PALMER01
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Re: Everyone please buy more Dong tonight or it maybe too late   Mon Mar 03, 2014 9:15 pm

No, you don't get it. We have to "Dong more", and get some Zimmy.
Back to top Go down
BritishBulldog
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Re: Everyone please buy more Dong tonight or it maybe too late   Mon Mar 03, 2014 9:39 pm

I think it's funny when people mention ZIM.  What makes anyone think that we will make millions off of this...when the people who live in Zimbabwe don't even use the currency...and the only place you can get it now is through Amazon.com stores??  Kinda dumb if you ask me...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Everyone please buy more Dong tonight or it maybe too late   Mon Mar 03, 2014 11:26 pm

Pumpers need new exotic currencies to push on junkies

Someone should figure out a way to make "edible currencies " , junkies would buy them in tons !
Back to top Go down
Horizon
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Everyone please buy more Dong tonight or it maybe too late   Tue Mar 04, 2014 8:24 am

crybaby  Well I am so disappointed...... 
, I didn't come in last night to see this! I didn't get the chance to buy more! Guess I just missed out! shame    Wait, it hasn't changed yet!!!!  Hurry guys we might be able to still buy some ore before it changes!!!!! waiting 

cashingIn

Makin' Plans...

Praise God for all things, and he will give us the desires of our hearts!
Back to top Go down
HezekiaH
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Re: Everyone please buy more Dong tonight or it maybe too late   Tue Mar 04, 2014 3:03 pm

I am not sure but I believe $6.05 was the street rate or the International rate. You may be able to get even more if your in a private group and get the group rate. There is still time but you must hurry.

Big NO-NO  Big NO-NO  Big NO-NO  Big NO-NO

Wealth is what you have when all your money is gone!!!
Back to top Go down

Everyone please buy more Dong tonight or it maybe too late

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
DINAR DAILY ::  :: -