Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Textbook Tony
A dinar coin to be the newest crypto coin??  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
A dinar coin to be the newest crypto coin??  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
A dinar coin to be the newest crypto coin??  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
A dinar coin to be the newest crypto coin??  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
A dinar coin to be the newest crypto coin??  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
A dinar coin to be the newest crypto coin??  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
A dinar coin to be the newest crypto coin??  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
A dinar coin to be the newest crypto coin??  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
A dinar coin to be the newest crypto coin??  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
A dinar coin to be the newest crypto coin??  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
A dinar coin to be the newest crypto coin??  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
A dinar coin to be the newest crypto coin??  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
A dinar coin to be the newest crypto coin??  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
A dinar coin to be the newest crypto coin??  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
A dinar coin to be the newest crypto coin??  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
A dinar coin to be the newest crypto coin??  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
A dinar coin to be the newest crypto coin??  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
A dinar coin to be the newest crypto coin??  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
A dinar coin to be the newest crypto coin??  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
A dinar coin to be the newest crypto coin??  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

A dinar coin to be the newest crypto coin??

2 posters

Go down

A dinar coin to be the newest crypto coin??  Empty A dinar coin to be the newest crypto coin??

Post by Ponee Sun Mar 02, 2014 1:35 pm

"Dinar Coin" www.dinarcoin.info to possibly launch on Sunday March 2nd

Impressive #2 to be listed Vote if you’re for DinarCoin https://www.cryptorush.in/index.php?p=vote
See what people are saying https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=494685.0

Decentralized Crypto Digital Currency means it not controlled by the Central Banks

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

A dinar coin to be the newest crypto coin??  Empty Re: A dinar coin to be the newest crypto coin??

Post by livingintheloop69 Sun Mar 02, 2014 9:34 pm

Kinda cool but I probably won't get involved with the coin, I am a buyer of up and comming crypto coins however. I do like that there's a relatively small number of coins at 20 mill. I'm not quite saavy enough to comment on the hash rates and other more techinical aspects such as that however it doesn't appear as if there's anything especially unique about this coin.

At this point new coins should only bother comming out if they are somehow an improvement over past coins or solve a problee such as quicker confirmation times or more secure. I'm not an expert but there's nothing I can see about these coins that make it any different.

It really feels like the new coins are nothing but copycats. All the coins are opensource so really anyone can see and pretty much copy the code. It seems like people just copy someone elses coin slap a cool name and try to run it up in price. It's like if I copied the code for bitcoin or dogecoin, slapped a cute koala on my coins logo and called it koala coins and said everyone should buy it. 

I can see some dinarians maybe getting in just for the novelty.

livingintheloop69
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum