Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Textbook Tony
Kurdistan threatens to export oil without waiting for the approval of Baghdad and cut off the water to justify the lack of rain this year I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Kurdistan threatens to export oil without waiting for the approval of Baghdad and cut off the water to justify the lack of rain this year I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Kurdistan threatens to export oil without waiting for the approval of Baghdad and cut off the water to justify the lack of rain this year I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Kurdistan threatens to export oil without waiting for the approval of Baghdad and cut off the water to justify the lack of rain this year I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Kurdistan threatens to export oil without waiting for the approval of Baghdad and cut off the water to justify the lack of rain this year I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Kurdistan threatens to export oil without waiting for the approval of Baghdad and cut off the water to justify the lack of rain this year I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Kurdistan threatens to export oil without waiting for the approval of Baghdad and cut off the water to justify the lack of rain this year I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Kurdistan threatens to export oil without waiting for the approval of Baghdad and cut off the water to justify the lack of rain this year I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Kurdistan threatens to export oil without waiting for the approval of Baghdad and cut off the water to justify the lack of rain this year I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Kurdistan threatens to export oil without waiting for the approval of Baghdad and cut off the water to justify the lack of rain this year I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Kurdistan threatens to export oil without waiting for the approval of Baghdad and cut off the water to justify the lack of rain this year I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Kurdistan threatens to export oil without waiting for the approval of Baghdad and cut off the water to justify the lack of rain this year I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Kurdistan threatens to export oil without waiting for the approval of Baghdad and cut off the water to justify the lack of rain this year I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Kurdistan threatens to export oil without waiting for the approval of Baghdad and cut off the water to justify the lack of rain this year I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Kurdistan threatens to export oil without waiting for the approval of Baghdad and cut off the water to justify the lack of rain this year I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Kurdistan threatens to export oil without waiting for the approval of Baghdad and cut off the water to justify the lack of rain this year I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Kurdistan threatens to export oil without waiting for the approval of Baghdad and cut off the water to justify the lack of rain this year I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Kurdistan threatens to export oil without waiting for the approval of Baghdad and cut off the water to justify the lack of rain this year I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Kurdistan threatens to export oil without waiting for the approval of Baghdad and cut off the water to justify the lack of rain this year I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Kurdistan threatens to export oil without waiting for the approval of Baghdad and cut off the water to justify the lack of rain this year I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

Kurdistan threatens to export oil without waiting for the approval of Baghdad and cut off the water to justify the lack of rain this year

Go down

Kurdistan threatens to export oil without waiting for the approval of Baghdad and cut off the water to justify the lack of rain this year Empty Kurdistan threatens to export oil without waiting for the approval of Baghdad and cut off the water to justify the lack of rain this year

Post by Ponee Tue Feb 25, 2014 7:32 pm

Kurdistan threatens to export oil without waiting for the approval of Baghdad and cut off the water to justify the lack of rain this year

25/02/2014 10:24

Kurdistan threatens to export oil without waiting for the approval of Baghdad and cut off the water to justify the lack of rain this year Story_img_530c43db03971

{Baghdad: Euphrates News} threatened Baghdad, officials of the Kurdistan region to export oil through its territory unilaterally, without waiting for the approval of the federal government in the case did not receive a positive response to the latter asked.

He said the head of the Islamic Union in the Iraqi Council of Representatives Najib Baltea in a press statement seen by the Euphrates News Agency {} on Tuesday that "the region if not received positive responses to put it will begin exporting oil unilaterally, without waiting for the approval of Baghdad." and added that "the meeting between the President of the Kurdistan Regional Government of Iraq, Barzani and members of the Parliament of the region and the House of Representatives of the Kurds in Iraq confirmed on this point. " arrived Kurdish delegation headed by Barzani to Baghdad in the 17th of this month to discuss the outstanding issues between the province and the center, especially the mechanism of export of oil in Kurdistan, has continued visit for hours, without reaching a solution to the differences between Arbil and Baghdad on the general budget for the year 2014 and the problem of exporting oil region via Turkey, despite his talks he had with al-Maliki and the two rounds of official talks with a delegation from the federal government. called representatives of the Kurdistan region in the parliament and the federal government and the masses of Parliament of the region and his government In a joint meeting held in Arbil last Sunday, the religious leaders and the United Nations and related to Iraq and the Islamic countries and the Arab League to assume their responsibilities and use their powers to put pressure on the Government of Iraq to end the policy of blockade and economic marginalization towards the government and the people of Kurdistan, according to the expression, demanding that Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki to "desist for that policy. " With Tsthan atmosphere between the province and the center dealt with some of the media from Iraqi sources that the government of the Kurdistan region of Iraq want to reply to Baghdad, to cut off water Dokan and Darbandikan for agricultural land in the rest of Iraq. On this subject justified the general manager of the dams in the Ministry of Agriculture and financial resources in the Kurdistan region Akram Ahmad these threats, saying that "the proportion of rainfall this year was much lower than last year, nor can the region to pump more of its energy," noting that "the stock of water in the dams, the region is not enough barely to territorial agriculture." stressed Ahmed that "nothing to do with political differences in this matter and this issue has been resolved since the beginning of the year." ended

alforatnews.com

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum