Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Syrian Girl Stoned To Death For Opening A Facebook Account I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Syrian Girl Stoned To Death For Opening A Facebook Account I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Syrian Girl Stoned To Death For Opening A Facebook Account I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Syrian Girl Stoned To Death For Opening A Facebook Account I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Syrian Girl Stoned To Death For Opening A Facebook Account I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Syrian Girl Stoned To Death For Opening A Facebook Account I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Syrian Girl Stoned To Death For Opening A Facebook Account I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Syrian Girl Stoned To Death For Opening A Facebook Account I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Syrian Girl Stoned To Death For Opening A Facebook Account I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Syrian Girl Stoned To Death For Opening A Facebook Account I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Syrian Girl Stoned To Death For Opening A Facebook Account I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Syrian Girl Stoned To Death For Opening A Facebook Account I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Syrian Girl Stoned To Death For Opening A Facebook Account I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Syrian Girl Stoned To Death For Opening A Facebook Account I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Syrian Girl Stoned To Death For Opening A Facebook Account I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Syrian Girl Stoned To Death For Opening A Facebook Account I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Syrian Girl Stoned To Death For Opening A Facebook Account I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Syrian Girl Stoned To Death For Opening A Facebook Account I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Syrian Girl Stoned To Death For Opening A Facebook Account I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Syrian Girl Stoned To Death For Opening A Facebook Account I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Syrian Girl Stoned To Death For Opening A Facebook Account

+2
Kevind53
Ponee
6 posters

Go down

Syrian Girl Stoned To Death For Opening A Facebook Account Empty Syrian Girl Stoned To Death For Opening A Facebook Account

Post by Ponee Mon Feb 17, 2014 12:47 pm

Syrian Girl Stoned To Death For Opening A Facebook Account
Syrian Girl Stoned To Death For Opening A Facebook Account Stoning_story_650_021414025635

By Dominic Kelly, Sun, February 16, 2014

A young girl in Rakka, Syria was stoned to death for committing a crime under Sharia law. What kind of terrible thing did this girl do to receive such a cruel sentence? Fatoum Al-Jassem reportedly did something that most teenagers have already done. She opened a Facebook account.

Al-Jassem appeared before a Sharia court after she was caught using the popular social media website.

The court decided that the girl’s use of the site deserved the same punishment that one would get if they committed adultery, so she was sentenced to death by stoning.
Reports claim that the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria, or ISIS, an Al-Quaeda group present in Iraq and Syria, is behind this cruel punishment. During the court proceedings, ISIS said that the girl demonstrated immoral behavior and deserved to die because of it.

Unfortunately, extreme punishments for things like this are not uncommon among extremist societies.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Syrian Girl Stoned To Death For Opening A Facebook Account Empty Re: Syrian Girl Stoned To Death For Opening A Facebook Account

Post by Kevind53 Mon Feb 17, 2014 1:13 pm

And people wonder why we look askance at Muslims?

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Syrian Girl Stoned To Death For Opening A Facebook Account 2805820865  Syrian Girl Stoned To Death For Opening A Facebook Account 2805820865  Syrian Girl Stoned To Death For Opening A Facebook Account 2805820865  Syrian Girl Stoned To Death For Opening A Facebook Account 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Syrian Girl Stoned To Death For Opening A Facebook Account Empty Re: Syrian Girl Stoned To Death For Opening A Facebook Account

Post by KayKay Tue Feb 18, 2014 1:38 am

Well, even though our freedoms are dwindling daily here in the U.S.A., this particular article makes me think how fortunate we are to still be able to enjoy technology
.  Syrian Girl Stoned To Death For Opening A Facebook Account 2350219667  Syrian Girl Stoned To Death For Opening A Facebook Account 2350219667  Syrian Girl Stoned To Death For Opening A Facebook Account 2350219667  Syrian Girl Stoned To Death For Opening A Facebook Account 2350219667

KayKay

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Tue Feb 18, 2014 1:19 pm

I agree with you KayKay, we have our issues here in the US, but I sure am glad for freedoms we do STILL have

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by HezekiaH Sun Feb 23, 2014 12:18 am

This is so sad. There is also forced marriages in Canada and Australia that young girls experience for immigration purposes that should never happen.

Wealth is what you have when all your money is gone!!!
HezekiaH
HezekiaH
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by pgo Sun Feb 23, 2014 11:03 am

KayKay wrote:Well, even though our freedoms are dwindling daily here in the U.S.A., this particular article makes me think how fortunate we are to still be able to enjoy technology
.  Syrian Girl Stoned To Death For Opening A Facebook Account 2350219667  Syrian Girl Stoned To Death For Opening A Facebook Account 2350219667  Syrian Girl Stoned To Death For Opening A Facebook Account 2350219667  Syrian Girl Stoned To Death For Opening A Facebook Account 2350219667
I agree, beyond that, there are many that are not even aware that our freedoms are diminishing. Those that are aware, I hope would feel an obligation to let others know and look for ways to halt and restore those freedoms lost.
pgo
pgo
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 08, 2014 11:44 am

Peace and love.

Last edited by fountainpure on Sat Mar 08, 2014 6:53 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 08, 2014 2:03 pm

Where ever we live we should not break the law. Laws are there for a purpose. And by the way there are hundreds of thousands of women on face book in Syria. They may have to import stone soon. The media at work.

The cafes in Syria are among the best in the region.

Last edited by fountainpure on Sat Mar 08, 2014 6:57 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Sat Mar 08, 2014 2:07 pm

I will not argue that there are some moderate Muslims of good will. I have met some. However many that are backing "Sharia" law are not moderate by any stretch of the imagination. I also have friends who were Lebanese Christians who came her because of the intolerance for their faith in their homeland. Their words, not mine.

To suggest that the radical Muslim terrorists active in Syria were western backed is ludicrous. Syria has been one of the more Western Friendly countries in the Middle East, even participating as a part of the coalition forces in the Gulf War after Saddam invaded Kuwait. 

I will  not get into a discussion about what Sharia law might be or not be, it's just not worth it. Personally, I will take our democratic republic with all it's faults over the totalitarian theocracies we see so predominant in the Middle East any day of the week and twice on Sundays.

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Syrian Girl Stoned To Death For Opening A Facebook Account 2805820865  Syrian Girl Stoned To Death For Opening A Facebook Account 2805820865  Syrian Girl Stoned To Death For Opening A Facebook Account 2805820865  Syrian Girl Stoned To Death For Opening A Facebook Account 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 08, 2014 5:51 pm

Kevind53: They are dictators everywhere and in some cases tyrants, but they Govern outside of Sharia law. They follow their customs and ambitions but at least they are exposed. But the most dangerous ones are the subtle ones that use diplomacy to control and mislead their people.

I will not attempt to defend tyrants and leaders from anywhere in the world who oppress their people in any way shape or form and certainly the middle east is the most guilty. But I can defend the Law. The Law in every country is supreme and believe me the biggest breakers of the Sharia Law are the Muslim Leaders themselves. That is why the Law gets a bad name.

Regarding the backing of the rebels in Syria every news media outside of The united states reported that with interviews including RTV and Aljazeera. Also all those leaders you refer to were close friends of America including Saddam and Sadat of Egypt remember. I will tell you that the best constitution ever written by man is the American constitution The founding fathers were the best in wisdom. I have a copy of that constitution I am hoping and praying that the liberty Bell continues to ring for all of us in the west because the Founding fathers ensured American control of the US dollar. Conversations bring out the truth and our love for each other. Blessings Bro.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 08, 2014 6:05 pm

And by the way I won't trade my western life style for anything else.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 08, 2014 6:28 pm

I spoke about Sharia Law because some one said that the girl was stoned to death under Sharia Law. And there is no where in the Sharia Law that speaks to that punishment for that non offense (Socializing or social Media).

Syria was always a foe of America since the time of Asad's father however it was convenient for Syria to join hands with anyone to deal with Saddam. Mid East politics is a very complex issue and must be looked at from it's historical perspective going back to the time of the Ottoman Empire and more recent (Early 1900s) when Iraq was split in two by the British to form a separate country called Kuwait.

I encourage everyone to look at the Rachel Madow documentary "Why we did it?" Aired last night.

Blessings

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Sat Mar 08, 2014 6:51 pm

Well if you read the article, it clearly states that she was tried in a Sharia court in Syria. It also clearly linked the court to ISIS which is an Al-Quaeda front group.

Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 08, 2014 7:07 pm

My friend they call the Law Sharia meaning Sacred Law but they do their own thing to further their wicked and terroristic ways. I studied that Law just as I have studied American History and it's constitution that is why I can defend it.
Blessings Bro.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 08, 2014 7:10 pm

If I have offended anyone I beg forgiveness. My intention was to express some facts along the way.
Blessings.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Sat Mar 08, 2014 7:16 pm

The conversation is appreciated all around.  Thanks to all who have participated in this thread.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by alleyrose Sat Mar 08, 2014 7:38 pm

This is a disgrace that this shit happens in the bloody 21st century!! Muslim men need to be extinguished and there would be no more problems in the middle east!!

All we have to do is decide what to do with the time that is given to us.........~Gandalf~

Come visit me: www.alleysplace.net
Facebook: www.facebook.com/alleysplace1/
alleyrose
alleyrose
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum