Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Textbook Tony
Anthony Hosea Speaks out on TNT TONY -We are the People debacle I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Anthony Hosea Speaks out on TNT TONY -We are the People debacle I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Anthony Hosea Speaks out on TNT TONY -We are the People debacle I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Anthony Hosea Speaks out on TNT TONY -We are the People debacle I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Anthony Hosea Speaks out on TNT TONY -We are the People debacle I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Anthony Hosea Speaks out on TNT TONY -We are the People debacle I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Anthony Hosea Speaks out on TNT TONY -We are the People debacle I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Anthony Hosea Speaks out on TNT TONY -We are the People debacle I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Anthony Hosea Speaks out on TNT TONY -We are the People debacle I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Anthony Hosea Speaks out on TNT TONY -We are the People debacle I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Anthony Hosea Speaks out on TNT TONY -We are the People debacle I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Anthony Hosea Speaks out on TNT TONY -We are the People debacle I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Anthony Hosea Speaks out on TNT TONY -We are the People debacle I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Anthony Hosea Speaks out on TNT TONY -We are the People debacle I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Anthony Hosea Speaks out on TNT TONY -We are the People debacle I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Anthony Hosea Speaks out on TNT TONY -We are the People debacle I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Anthony Hosea Speaks out on TNT TONY -We are the People debacle I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Anthony Hosea Speaks out on TNT TONY -We are the People debacle I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Anthony Hosea Speaks out on TNT TONY -We are the People debacle I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Anthony Hosea Speaks out on TNT TONY -We are the People debacle I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

Anthony Hosea Speaks out on TNT TONY -We are the People debacle

4 posters

Go down

Anthony Hosea Speaks out on TNT TONY -We are the People debacle Empty Anthony Hosea Speaks out on TNT TONY -We are the People debacle

Post by Ponee Thu Feb 13, 2014 9:43 pm

Anthony Hosea     ‎We Are the People - TNT
2014-02-13

Wow, did anyone listen to Tony’s call late p.m. 2-12-14. Super fantastic right! Wrong!!!! The news could not get any better and any worse at the same time. While we are programmed to look for keys words like it’s going to happen tomorrow, I heard something totally different! Did anyone else catch the slide of hand by Tony in his words? Is this turning out to be a betrayal by our infamous leader, Tony?

We have an expression where I live, “All hat and no cattle”! Is this a classic example? Please hear me out and know I am not the best writer out there. I however feel compiled to tell my interpatation of what I heard. Please correct me if I am wrong. I however think I represent others loyal followers of TNT/wearethepeople family. We know to always judge people by what they do and not what they say. This has been the very thread of belief that has kept us going in our charge for injustice and inequality going on behind the scenes as Tony has informed us during conference calls and tweets. In general, what people say gives you a clue of where people stand on issues and which direction they ultimately will go.

His call on 2-12-14 pm was a TOTAL disappointment to me and a huge crack in the foundation of my belief system in Tony and family. Why do I say this even though I have been up to this last call, Tony and families most loyal and fierce supporter. Because Tony stated early on he would reveal all to the world, he had a file of written documents, papers, copies, reports, names and hard core proof of the 100 thousand plus people cashing out. There were government officials, politicians and bankers and their elite friends cashing out behind the scene. A too big to touch type of corruption going on behind the scene was going to be exposed. Meanwhile we wait patiently for David(Tony) to expose Golith(Politicians-Bankers-UST-IMF) by pulling the trigger of justice. What’s my point you ask? Well here’s my point. He was never going to directly expose the powers that be and their shenanigans.

Here is how I see it. When you tell people you can trust me and my words, at some point you have to step up to the plate and serve of the truth to support your following as you have stated you would. Otherwise the whole system will crumble around you.
He has ask us up to this point to take a leap of faith in all he has said regarding his knowledge or opinion of what was going on behind the curtain as the absolute truth; i.e.….100K people cashing out, bankers letting their high net worth people cash out at a high rate, politicians and their supporters getting the high rate.

A caller on the conference call yesterday asks a very direct question. When are you going to post these documents of proof. Caller was concerned about looking like a fool or idiot moving forward with Tony’s charge to expose the cabal, UST, IMF, politicians, bankers and their friends at this dire moment without some form of proof of all these prior illegal cash outs.
Tony stated that he would not be doing this but he would be providing the other investigative organizations this info and they would lead the charge.

WHAT!!!! This is not what I believed all our requested tweets and Face book postings were about in my understanding. My understanding was that if the UST, IMF, USA government politicians, bankers and their friends did not come clean, TONY was going to give us the proof of their mishaps directly by posting on the internet for his followers and the entire world to see. This was to be the true moment of unity and proof of all Tony previous accusations, the battle cry rally.

I was wrong in my assumptions.

This has only been a game of high stakes poker for Tony and DC while in the background they knew their intent of idle threats was only that. What a let down! In the meantime we as loyal followers have been dragged through the dirt mentally, hanging on to Tony’s every word as the absolute truth. Believing Tony to be the purveyor and conduit of justice. I feel like we have been discarded to the side such as a politician does to his following after election night, now to fend for ourselves.

Pam even said at the end of call, you either believe or you don’t. My comment, that is not good enough at this juncture. Giving this information to other organizations and letting them move forward with the truth could take years. We are in a battle with the true masters of our universe as we know it. These people are not to be taken lightly. Tony blinked first in this stare down. We all know how the court system works. 10 years from now some subordinate figure will take the fall while the masterminds walk away again or maybe get a slap on the hand. Think, S & L bailout, Fannie Mae, Libor fixing and now currency manipulation. Same thing, different day. I feel betrayed and let down.

Does anybody else feel the same way? Please set me straight with responses to this thread. I will apologize to all if I have been wrong in my way of thinking. If it does RV today, well I was wrong.

Last edited by Ponee on Fri Feb 14, 2014 12:03 am; edited 2 times in total

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Anthony Hosea Speaks out on TNT TONY -We are the People debacle Empty Re: Anthony Hosea Speaks out on TNT TONY -We are the People debacle

Post by Ponee Thu Feb 13, 2014 9:43 pm

Anthony, thanks for sharing!

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Anthony Hosea Speaks out on TNT TONY -We are the People debacle Empty Re: Anthony Hosea Speaks out on TNT TONY -We are the People debacle

Post by Kevind53 Thu Feb 13, 2014 10:05 pm

That man needs to find DDD  Twisted Evil 

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Anthony Hosea Speaks out on TNT TONY -We are the People debacle 2805820865  Anthony Hosea Speaks out on TNT TONY -We are the People debacle 2805820865  Anthony Hosea Speaks out on TNT TONY -We are the People debacle 2805820865  Anthony Hosea Speaks out on TNT TONY -We are the People debacle 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by BritishBulldog Thu Feb 13, 2014 10:45 pm

I was reading this earlier on facebook. Tough to argue with his logic, yet anyone who puts forward any type of free thought outside of what Tony says is immediately pounced upon for going against the grain. But it does seem that there are more people asking WY is going on. 

I'm for sure that there are some HUGE Kool Aid drinkers on there when they start quoting Oprah as inspiration to keep on having faith in Tony...
BritishBulldog
BritishBulldog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Thu Feb 13, 2014 10:54 pm

I SAW THAT  TOOO LOLOLOL...

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 13, 2014 11:01 pm

The sheepie faithful ACTUALLY questioning Tony , the beloved leader ??

Unheard of !!

Does this mean the koolaid is wearing off ??

Back to top Go down

Post by catman Fri Feb 14, 2014 2:56 am

You will never see any proof of all the claims made by Tony because there is none.  And if there were proof, it would be quite unlikely that a scumbag scammer like Tony would have it.

I have a prediction about the RV and Tony.  Assuming the RV happens and it comes in at a LOT less than the $30+ Tony talks about, Tony will tell everyone how hard he fought to get us all that $30+ rate, but the bad guys used all the money or some such nonsense.  He will then offer the faithful a chance to get in on an investment that will not only make tons of money for the investors, but will also help those many poor souls who need assistance and make this a better world.

This assumes he is not yet convicted and in jail on his present indictment.
catman
catman
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by CroatianLight Fri Feb 14, 2014 4:02 am

Sorry you had to go through that Anthony, truth can hit you in the face and knock you down, but you get up and move on, one day you will be grateful you woke up when you did. Those of us here and on other sites have been writing about this for a long time, to ask for proof, words can only go so far but sooner or later you need proof to give the energy to fight for what you believe in. 

Now you can join us and help together with us, to help these other people caught in the illusion that Tony has created, its our duty as humans to help each other. 

Once the fog is lifted, it's all clear. I have never invested in the Dinar, but I am doing this because of people dear to me caught in the Evangelics of wealth disguised as "paying forward".

CroatianLight

Back to top Go down

Post by Ines Radman Fri Feb 14, 2014 4:12 am

Anthony, you are suffering the consequences of being led or being a follower. Those that follow a higher authority or perceived higher authority must also suffer the risks involved. Tony is not a LEADER, a leader will share all good and bad together with this team, in this case, Tony never shared a damn thing except his big mouth full of Tomorrows. 

To be a Leader requires established integrity and professionalism, Tony has no integrity and can't put a sentence together. I feel him in his CC, reading notes, reading SMS messages, his crew giving him material to discuss, but what I heard the most is his cynical laughs, those laughs were aimed at his followers, for being so gullible, but I understand what you are going through. 

You learned a valuable lesson, now use what you know to help those that can't help themselves.  I'm an empath, perhaps that is what makes it the most difficult for me, feeling everyone's pains, hopes, disappointments, letdowns, denials, desperation, avoidance of wanting to hear the truth, all of that is hard to cope with but we all live in a free will society and choose what we want to believe in, there is no right or wrong, each of us create our own truth even though it's not relative, it's our truth.

Ines Radman

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 14, 2014 6:04 am

Catman, Croatianlight and Ines ; all very , very good points and a thousand points of light for those unfortunate followers to see the truth .
Well done guys and thanks so very much to your contributions on DD .

Back to top Go down

Post by CroatianLight Fri Feb 14, 2014 1:50 pm

CroatianLight and Ines are the same person. Ppl out there know me as Ines, so I switch back and forth Smile

CroatianLight

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum