Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
 Asadi: Allawi is no longer acceptable to assume the presidency of the Council on the Iraqi political and finding a replacement Today at 2:52 pm guitars4u  Premium Member  Posts: 148 Join date: 2011-04-20 Location: Washington Asadi: Allawi is no longer ac I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
 Asadi: Allawi is no longer acceptable to assume the presidency of the Council on the Iraqi political and finding a replacement Today at 2:52 pm guitars4u  Premium Member  Posts: 148 Join date: 2011-04-20 Location: Washington Asadi: Allawi is no longer ac I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
 Asadi: Allawi is no longer acceptable to assume the presidency of the Council on the Iraqi political and finding a replacement Today at 2:52 pm guitars4u  Premium Member  Posts: 148 Join date: 2011-04-20 Location: Washington Asadi: Allawi is no longer ac I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
 Asadi: Allawi is no longer acceptable to assume the presidency of the Council on the Iraqi political and finding a replacement Today at 2:52 pm guitars4u  Premium Member  Posts: 148 Join date: 2011-04-20 Location: Washington Asadi: Allawi is no longer ac I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
 Asadi: Allawi is no longer acceptable to assume the presidency of the Council on the Iraqi political and finding a replacement Today at 2:52 pm guitars4u  Premium Member  Posts: 148 Join date: 2011-04-20 Location: Washington Asadi: Allawi is no longer ac I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
 Asadi: Allawi is no longer acceptable to assume the presidency of the Council on the Iraqi political and finding a replacement Today at 2:52 pm guitars4u  Premium Member  Posts: 148 Join date: 2011-04-20 Location: Washington Asadi: Allawi is no longer ac I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
 Asadi: Allawi is no longer acceptable to assume the presidency of the Council on the Iraqi political and finding a replacement Today at 2:52 pm guitars4u  Premium Member  Posts: 148 Join date: 2011-04-20 Location: Washington Asadi: Allawi is no longer ac I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
 Asadi: Allawi is no longer acceptable to assume the presidency of the Council on the Iraqi political and finding a replacement Today at 2:52 pm guitars4u  Premium Member  Posts: 148 Join date: 2011-04-20 Location: Washington Asadi: Allawi is no longer ac I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
 Asadi: Allawi is no longer acceptable to assume the presidency of the Council on the Iraqi political and finding a replacement Today at 2:52 pm guitars4u  Premium Member  Posts: 148 Join date: 2011-04-20 Location: Washington Asadi: Allawi is no longer ac I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
 Asadi: Allawi is no longer acceptable to assume the presidency of the Council on the Iraqi political and finding a replacement Today at 2:52 pm guitars4u  Premium Member  Posts: 148 Join date: 2011-04-20 Location: Washington Asadi: Allawi is no longer ac I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
 Asadi: Allawi is no longer acceptable to assume the presidency of the Council on the Iraqi political and finding a replacement Today at 2:52 pm guitars4u  Premium Member  Posts: 148 Join date: 2011-04-20 Location: Washington Asadi: Allawi is no longer ac I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
 Asadi: Allawi is no longer acceptable to assume the presidency of the Council on the Iraqi political and finding a replacement Today at 2:52 pm guitars4u  Premium Member  Posts: 148 Join date: 2011-04-20 Location: Washington Asadi: Allawi is no longer ac I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
 Asadi: Allawi is no longer acceptable to assume the presidency of the Council on the Iraqi political and finding a replacement Today at 2:52 pm guitars4u  Premium Member  Posts: 148 Join date: 2011-04-20 Location: Washington Asadi: Allawi is no longer ac I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
 Asadi: Allawi is no longer acceptable to assume the presidency of the Council on the Iraqi political and finding a replacement Today at 2:52 pm guitars4u  Premium Member  Posts: 148 Join date: 2011-04-20 Location: Washington Asadi: Allawi is no longer ac I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
 Asadi: Allawi is no longer acceptable to assume the presidency of the Council on the Iraqi political and finding a replacement Today at 2:52 pm guitars4u  Premium Member  Posts: 148 Join date: 2011-04-20 Location: Washington Asadi: Allawi is no longer ac I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
 Asadi: Allawi is no longer acceptable to assume the presidency of the Council on the Iraqi political and finding a replacement Today at 2:52 pm guitars4u  Premium Member  Posts: 148 Join date: 2011-04-20 Location: Washington Asadi: Allawi is no longer ac I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
 Asadi: Allawi is no longer acceptable to assume the presidency of the Council on the Iraqi political and finding a replacement Today at 2:52 pm guitars4u  Premium Member  Posts: 148 Join date: 2011-04-20 Location: Washington Asadi: Allawi is no longer ac I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
 Asadi: Allawi is no longer acceptable to assume the presidency of the Council on the Iraqi political and finding a replacement Today at 2:52 pm guitars4u  Premium Member  Posts: 148 Join date: 2011-04-20 Location: Washington Asadi: Allawi is no longer ac I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
 Asadi: Allawi is no longer acceptable to assume the presidency of the Council on the Iraqi political and finding a replacement Today at 2:52 pm guitars4u  Premium Member  Posts: 148 Join date: 2011-04-20 Location: Washington Asadi: Allawi is no longer ac I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
 Asadi: Allawi is no longer acceptable to assume the presidency of the Council on the Iraqi political and finding a replacement Today at 2:52 pm guitars4u  Premium Member  Posts: 148 Join date: 2011-04-20 Location: Washington Asadi: Allawi is no longer ac I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Asadi: Allawi is no longer acceptable to assume the presidency of the Council on the Iraqi political and finding a replacement Today at 2:52 pm guitars4u Premium Member Posts: 148 Join date: 2011-04-20 Location: Washington Asadi: Allawi is no longer ac

Go down

Asadi: Allawi is no longer acceptable to assume the presidency of the Council on the Iraqi political and finding a replacement Today at 2:52 pm guitars4u  Premium Member  Posts: 148 Join date: 2011-04-20 Location: Washington Asadi: Allawi is no longer ac Empty Asadi: Allawi is no longer acceptable to assume the presidency of the Council on the Iraqi political and finding a replacement Today at 2:52 pm guitars4u Premium Member Posts: 148 Join date: 2011-04-20 Location: Washington Asadi: Allawi is no longer ac

Post by peter3 Tue Jun 28, 2011 3:55 pm

Asadi: Allawi is no longer acceptable to assume the presidency of the Council on the Iraqi political and finding a replacement Today at 2:52 pm
guitars4u

Premium Member

Asadi: Allawi is no longer acceptable to assume the presidency of the Council on the Iraqi political and finding a replacement

Tuesday June 28, 2011

Agencies - MP for the coalition of state law were part of the National Alliance, Khaled al-Asadi said the existing Iraqi President Iyad Allawi is no longer acceptable to assume the presidency of the National Council for the strategic policies on Iraq and find another alternative to this position.

Asadi said that Allawi's assumption to the presidency of the Council's strategic policies of the Supreme is no longer acceptable due to his political stances and convulsive last."

He added that "it is not wise to run Allawi as prime political council that will represent the various political components and that the Iraqi List to find a replacement."

Asadi said that "new initiatives to resolve the political crisis will generate new problems between the blocks and held the political scene should be the political blocs to go to bury their differences and a commitment to previous initiatives."

This has seen the relationship between a coalition of state law, led by Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki and the Iraqi List led by Iyad Allawi, Allawi's speech strained after al-Maliki, who accused it of lying and hypocrisy, and access to power with foreign support.

And the political blocs agreed last November under the initiative of a number of points, including the commitment to the Constitution, and the achievement of consensus and balance, and end the work of the accountability and justice, and activation of national reconciliation and the formation of a government of national partnership.

http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=auto&tl=en&u=www.alrayy.com

peter3
peter3
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum