Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
The PEOPLE are getting restless on We are the People TNT -- Tides are turning and they aren't pretty I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
The PEOPLE are getting restless on We are the People TNT -- Tides are turning and they aren't pretty I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
The PEOPLE are getting restless on We are the People TNT -- Tides are turning and they aren't pretty I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
The PEOPLE are getting restless on We are the People TNT -- Tides are turning and they aren't pretty I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
The PEOPLE are getting restless on We are the People TNT -- Tides are turning and they aren't pretty I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
The PEOPLE are getting restless on We are the People TNT -- Tides are turning and they aren't pretty I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
The PEOPLE are getting restless on We are the People TNT -- Tides are turning and they aren't pretty I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
The PEOPLE are getting restless on We are the People TNT -- Tides are turning and they aren't pretty I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
The PEOPLE are getting restless on We are the People TNT -- Tides are turning and they aren't pretty I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
The PEOPLE are getting restless on We are the People TNT -- Tides are turning and they aren't pretty I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
The PEOPLE are getting restless on We are the People TNT -- Tides are turning and they aren't pretty I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
The PEOPLE are getting restless on We are the People TNT -- Tides are turning and they aren't pretty I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
The PEOPLE are getting restless on We are the People TNT -- Tides are turning and they aren't pretty I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
The PEOPLE are getting restless on We are the People TNT -- Tides are turning and they aren't pretty I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
The PEOPLE are getting restless on We are the People TNT -- Tides are turning and they aren't pretty I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
The PEOPLE are getting restless on We are the People TNT -- Tides are turning and they aren't pretty I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
The PEOPLE are getting restless on We are the People TNT -- Tides are turning and they aren't pretty I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
The PEOPLE are getting restless on We are the People TNT -- Tides are turning and they aren't pretty I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
The PEOPLE are getting restless on We are the People TNT -- Tides are turning and they aren't pretty I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
The PEOPLE are getting restless on We are the People TNT -- Tides are turning and they aren't pretty I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

The PEOPLE are getting restless on We are the People TNT -- Tides are turning and they aren't pretty

Go down

The PEOPLE are getting restless on We are the People TNT -- Tides are turning and they aren't pretty Empty The PEOPLE are getting restless on We are the People TNT -- Tides are turning and they aren't pretty

Post by Ponee Wed Feb 12, 2014 10:19 am

From We are the People TNT Facebook page

Richard Gabriel

We are being told on the Blog that Tony will Blast later today EST, and that we should be throwing out thank-you's for all the background efforts to bring the result home etc etc.... Trust and respect is a two way stream, and is judged on outcome meeting expectations. Yesterday we were told ...Today for RV.... like the day before/the day before/the day before etc. When trust is not supported with results, people start to smell bullsh-t, and chaos is not far behind. It is OK t...o ask us for pleasant thank you messages and I would do back somersaults to show my gratitude - IF it was following a successful result!!! But WHY - has Tony disappeared from the pages at this crucial promissory moment when NOTHING has actually happened yet??? WHY-will we get no message UNTIL this promised day is over??? Not a peep is NOT awesome!!! It is crap. Did Tony have to leave the country perhaps on a little Ker-Ching trip??? There has gotta be a serious reason for his disappearance and the patience of #WETHEPEOPLE is worn to the bone. No-one will control the people any time now unless a miracle result happens.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

The PEOPLE are getting restless on We are the People TNT -- Tides are turning and they aren't pretty Empty Re: The PEOPLE are getting restless on We are the People TNT -- Tides are turning and they aren't pretty

Post by CroatianLight Wed Feb 12, 2014 11:13 am

I spend a lot of time doing research on this man because of friends that are "following" his dream bullshit. I got an email from BBC Trends asking about Tony about "we the people". If I have anything to do with it, he will hide for good because his fame is going to get him arrested. I would say that those of us that have been posting realistic and factual information about the RV have finally made an impact and ppl are starting to do their own research. Nobody claims there is not going to be an RV, we claim that it's pumped up in such a way that the dealers are making money based on promises it will revalue today, this moment, this afternoon, over the weekend, etc.,etc. Best suggestion I have to those that feel have been had, report it to the authorities. Tony has a date in court next month, obviously he is still continuing to con people in shady deals.

CroatianLight

Back to top Go down

The PEOPLE are getting restless on We are the People TNT -- Tides are turning and they aren't pretty Empty Re: The PEOPLE are getting restless on We are the People TNT -- Tides are turning and they aren't pretty

Post by Ponee Wed Feb 12, 2014 11:18 am

I AM ON BOARD WITH THAT  CROATIANLIGHT !!  LET'S GET IT DONE !

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 12, 2014 11:28 am

Wow... the mess that he created is unbelieveable, not to mention the expose of the dinar holder... it's dangerous.. I thought we were warned many times to lay low and in fact to delete anything from social media, websites etc once it's rv'd..  so read only and go above the head...?

This is so bad to get exposure from BBC and of course  dinar is not that big of a deal in UK.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Wed Feb 12, 2014 11:32 am

Ya, you are right Nadita.  They always said keep it on the down low.  And now Tony is out there screaming from the roof tops. Wow, a big 180 there huh?

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 12, 2014 11:33 am

yes it is.. and think of the people that got into this band wagon now.. they are exposed to the world and the crooks are just smiling.. remember home alone...??

Back to top Go down

Post by CroatianLight Wed Feb 12, 2014 11:41 am

I spend a lot of time doing research on this man because of friends that are "following" his dream bullshit. I got an email from BBC Trends asking about Tony about "we the people". If I have anything to do with it, he will hide for good because his fame is going to get him arrested. I would say that those of us that have been posting realistic and factual information about the RV have finally made an impact and ppl are starting to do their own research. Nobody claims there is not going to be an RV, we claim that it's pumped up in such a way that the dealers are making money based on promises it will revalue today, this moment, this afternoon, over the weekend, etc.,etc. Best suggestion I have to those that feel have been had, report it to the authorities. Tony has a date in court next month, obviously he is still continuing to con people in shady deals.

CroatianLight

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 12, 2014 11:48 am

The world is watching and these people make a fool and exposing themselves to the world.. so bad :(

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum