Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
EVERYTHING IS DONE and it can go ANY MINUTE NOW... Can you guess which site THAT comes from I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
EVERYTHING IS DONE and it can go ANY MINUTE NOW... Can you guess which site THAT comes from I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
EVERYTHING IS DONE and it can go ANY MINUTE NOW... Can you guess which site THAT comes from I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
EVERYTHING IS DONE and it can go ANY MINUTE NOW... Can you guess which site THAT comes from I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
EVERYTHING IS DONE and it can go ANY MINUTE NOW... Can you guess which site THAT comes from I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
EVERYTHING IS DONE and it can go ANY MINUTE NOW... Can you guess which site THAT comes from I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
EVERYTHING IS DONE and it can go ANY MINUTE NOW... Can you guess which site THAT comes from I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
EVERYTHING IS DONE and it can go ANY MINUTE NOW... Can you guess which site THAT comes from I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
EVERYTHING IS DONE and it can go ANY MINUTE NOW... Can you guess which site THAT comes from I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
EVERYTHING IS DONE and it can go ANY MINUTE NOW... Can you guess which site THAT comes from I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
EVERYTHING IS DONE and it can go ANY MINUTE NOW... Can you guess which site THAT comes from I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
EVERYTHING IS DONE and it can go ANY MINUTE NOW... Can you guess which site THAT comes from I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
EVERYTHING IS DONE and it can go ANY MINUTE NOW... Can you guess which site THAT comes from I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
EVERYTHING IS DONE and it can go ANY MINUTE NOW... Can you guess which site THAT comes from I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
EVERYTHING IS DONE and it can go ANY MINUTE NOW... Can you guess which site THAT comes from I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
EVERYTHING IS DONE and it can go ANY MINUTE NOW... Can you guess which site THAT comes from I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
EVERYTHING IS DONE and it can go ANY MINUTE NOW... Can you guess which site THAT comes from I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
EVERYTHING IS DONE and it can go ANY MINUTE NOW... Can you guess which site THAT comes from I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
EVERYTHING IS DONE and it can go ANY MINUTE NOW... Can you guess which site THAT comes from I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
EVERYTHING IS DONE and it can go ANY MINUTE NOW... Can you guess which site THAT comes from I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

EVERYTHING IS DONE and it can go ANY MINUTE NOW... Can you guess which site THAT comes from

3 posters

Go down

EVERYTHING IS DONE and it can go ANY MINUTE NOW... Can you guess which site THAT comes from Empty EVERYTHING IS DONE and it can go ANY MINUTE NOW... Can you guess which site THAT comes from

Post by Ponee Wed Feb 12, 2014 8:05 am

02/11/2014
TNT:

[artmeister2] a Just got a call from a close dinariand friend who has a wall street forex banker contact. he called him excited and said everything done and this can go down any minute now.

[inspired2] thoughts...debt ceiling early, supposedly can't get money at Iraq atm's (not verified), isx closed all day and
Bloomberg talking bout going back to gold bullion again...not bad :}

[natok] from other chat: Globug :- My friend called me from the airport about 2 hours ago to tell me he had just heard the GCR announced on CNN on the TVs at the airport here in SLC. They even said today or tomorrow it would happen.
[natok] Globug :He is waiting on a plane to go visit his wife in the Phillipines. He just wanted me to know.

Gxxxxxxx: on open mic Ray Ren is there and has said nothing and a lady came on and said
a friend was flying out of Salt Lake and it was on the TV at the airport that CNN was saying there was a global currency reset going on and that was several hours back and Ray Ren spoke up and said the meeting ended only 40 minutes ago....so there is your news

Ethompsoniv: Big bankers/corruption being brought to justice.....one of the worlds ​biggest whistle blowers exposing it all....
http://m.youtube.com/watch?sns=fb&v=F-2Rfuq8NBU&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3​Fv%3DF-2Rfuq8NBU%26sns%3Dfb

Tonloc: see this video. It might help us, http://www.forbiddenknowledgetv.com/videos/independent-film/the-bankst ​ers-madoff-with-americascene-with-whistle-blowerkaren-hudes.html

MamaM : GOOD NEWS FROM NEW ZEALAND: Marcusmouse went to our local Kiwibank to buy some more dong. Teller said she couldn't sell it to him, and couldn't say why. Screen was flashing but no amounts showing. Never happened here before. Excited!

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

EVERYTHING IS DONE and it can go ANY MINUTE NOW... Can you guess which site THAT comes from Empty Re: EVERYTHING IS DONE and it can go ANY MINUTE NOW... Can you guess which site THAT comes from

Post by Kevind53 Wed Feb 12, 2014 8:12 am

EVERYTHING IS DONE and it can go ANY MINUTE NOW... Can you guess which site THAT comes from Eyesro10

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

EVERYTHING IS DONE and it can go ANY MINUTE NOW... Can you guess which site THAT comes from 2805820865  EVERYTHING IS DONE and it can go ANY MINUTE NOW... Can you guess which site THAT comes from 2805820865  EVERYTHING IS DONE and it can go ANY MINUTE NOW... Can you guess which site THAT comes from 2805820865  EVERYTHING IS DONE and it can go ANY MINUTE NOW... Can you guess which site THAT comes from 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

EVERYTHING IS DONE and it can go ANY MINUTE NOW... Can you guess which site THAT comes from Empty Re: EVERYTHING IS DONE and it can go ANY MINUTE NOW... Can you guess which site THAT comes from

Post by Horizon Wed Feb 12, 2014 12:46 pm

Ok, If its done, "Why am I not at the BANK"?
 really?  really?  really?  really?  really?  really?  really?  really?  really?  really?  really?  really? 

EVERYTHING IS DONE and it can go ANY MINUTE NOW... Can you guess which site THAT comes from Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQbUTUwRpDbhT-xIofJl3G31OXoGzOAJS3qKlCApR1lrvZghQYKngbnt9AnaQMakin' Plans...EVERYTHING IS DONE and it can go ANY MINUTE NOW... Can you guess which site THAT comes from 7_6_8

Praise God for all things, and he will give us the desires of our hearts!
Horizon
Horizon
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum