Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
And now a word from the OTHER SIDE --  hang on to your "hats". We are supposed to RV at 12 MIDNIGHT!  EST I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
And now a word from the OTHER SIDE --  hang on to your "hats". We are supposed to RV at 12 MIDNIGHT!  EST I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
And now a word from the OTHER SIDE --  hang on to your "hats". We are supposed to RV at 12 MIDNIGHT!  EST I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
And now a word from the OTHER SIDE --  hang on to your "hats". We are supposed to RV at 12 MIDNIGHT!  EST I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
And now a word from the OTHER SIDE --  hang on to your "hats". We are supposed to RV at 12 MIDNIGHT!  EST I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
And now a word from the OTHER SIDE --  hang on to your "hats". We are supposed to RV at 12 MIDNIGHT!  EST I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
And now a word from the OTHER SIDE --  hang on to your "hats". We are supposed to RV at 12 MIDNIGHT!  EST I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
And now a word from the OTHER SIDE --  hang on to your "hats". We are supposed to RV at 12 MIDNIGHT!  EST I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
And now a word from the OTHER SIDE --  hang on to your "hats". We are supposed to RV at 12 MIDNIGHT!  EST I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
And now a word from the OTHER SIDE --  hang on to your "hats". We are supposed to RV at 12 MIDNIGHT!  EST I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
And now a word from the OTHER SIDE --  hang on to your "hats". We are supposed to RV at 12 MIDNIGHT!  EST I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
And now a word from the OTHER SIDE --  hang on to your "hats". We are supposed to RV at 12 MIDNIGHT!  EST I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
And now a word from the OTHER SIDE --  hang on to your "hats". We are supposed to RV at 12 MIDNIGHT!  EST I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
And now a word from the OTHER SIDE --  hang on to your "hats". We are supposed to RV at 12 MIDNIGHT!  EST I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
And now a word from the OTHER SIDE --  hang on to your "hats". We are supposed to RV at 12 MIDNIGHT!  EST I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
And now a word from the OTHER SIDE --  hang on to your "hats". We are supposed to RV at 12 MIDNIGHT!  EST I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
And now a word from the OTHER SIDE --  hang on to your "hats". We are supposed to RV at 12 MIDNIGHT!  EST I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
And now a word from the OTHER SIDE --  hang on to your "hats". We are supposed to RV at 12 MIDNIGHT!  EST I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
And now a word from the OTHER SIDE --  hang on to your "hats". We are supposed to RV at 12 MIDNIGHT!  EST I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
And now a word from the OTHER SIDE --  hang on to your "hats". We are supposed to RV at 12 MIDNIGHT!  EST I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

And now a word from the OTHER SIDE -- hang on to your "hats". We are supposed to RV at 12 MIDNIGHT! EST

+3
HezekiaH
alleyrose
Ponee
7 posters

Go down

And now a word from the OTHER SIDE --  hang on to your "hats". We are supposed to RV at 12 MIDNIGHT!  EST Empty And now a word from the OTHER SIDE -- hang on to your "hats". We are supposed to RV at 12 MIDNIGHT! EST

Post by Ponee Tue Feb 11, 2014 10:18 pm

And now a word from the OTHER SIDE --  hang on to your "hats".  Straight from nesara news

THE WORLD AWAITS THE RV POSTING IN THE USA. NOW HIGH POSSIBILITY OF PUBLIC BANK DAY WEDNESDAY, 2/12/14. RUMOR RV AT 12 MIDNIGHT EST. RUMORS THAT CL HAS BEEN REMOVED AND A WHITE DRAGON IS NOW IN CHARGE. STATUS OF IMF IS UNKNOWN.

HOT RUMOR O IS PLANNING A FALSE FLAG FOR FEB 14 PER CLOSING ALL THE BANKS FOR 3 DAYS. THIS WAS REVEALED BY SNOWDEN. O PLANS TO DECLARE MARTIAL LAW AND YOUR EXCHANGED DINARS WILL BE LOST (STOLEN) IN THE BANKS. HEADS UP FOLKS!

More intel coming in as allowed.

http://nesaranews.blogspot.com/

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

And now a word from the OTHER SIDE --  hang on to your "hats". We are supposed to RV at 12 MIDNIGHT!  EST Empty Re: And now a word from the OTHER SIDE -- hang on to your "hats". We are supposed to RV at 12 MIDNIGHT! EST

Post by alleyrose Tue Feb 11, 2014 10:21 pm

O geez! And now a word from the OTHER SIDE --  hang on to your "hats". We are supposed to RV at 12 MIDNIGHT!  EST Z

All we have to do is decide what to do with the time that is given to us.........~Gandalf~

Come visit me: www.alleysplace.net
Facebook: www.facebook.com/alleysplace1/
alleyrose
alleyrose
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

And now a word from the OTHER SIDE --  hang on to your "hats". We are supposed to RV at 12 MIDNIGHT!  EST Empty Re: And now a word from the OTHER SIDE -- hang on to your "hats". We are supposed to RV at 12 MIDNIGHT! EST

Post by HezekiaH Tue Feb 11, 2014 10:25 pm

Ponee Do you have something exciting for us to talk about tonight when it RVs. How will we all celebrate this online tonight and do I have to stay up past 12:10AM?

Wealth is what you have when all your money is gone!!!
HezekiaH
HezekiaH
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 11, 2014 10:29 pm

HezekiaH wrote:Ponee Do you have something exciting for us to talk about tonight when it RVs. How will we all celebrate this online tonight and do I have to stay up past 12:10AM?
We will all be in chat room using our emoticons

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Tue Feb 11, 2014 10:30 pm

Well if we are all staying up, and talking we should be doing it in the chat room instead of these silly forums that we have to keep refreshing lololol... but alas . The sand man is going to get the best of me before then.  I think someone will have to wake me at midnight to let me know if I should pack my bags for the morning and get to the bank ... or if TD is right then I better get a flight to iraq.  This always happens to me on New Year's Eve too, I just can't seem to stay awake long enought to watch that silly ball drop.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by alleyrose Tue Feb 11, 2014 10:46 pm

Well I'll be awake at your midnight lol so I'll yell loudly!! LOL! Ican't get into Chat, something to do with my computer waaah

All we have to do is decide what to do with the time that is given to us.........~Gandalf~

alleyrose
alleyrose
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by BritishBulldog Tue Feb 11, 2014 11:26 pm

This guy/girl is a freaking nut job!
BritishBulldog
BritishBulldog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone Wed Feb 12, 2014 12:50 am

Yep, and Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs will be the bearers of good news, too!!!  Right.

Space cadet?  Probably.  Thrill seaker - better be as they are WRONG.  I will place them in the clown pen if this doesn't go and O doesn't declare Martial Law.  THAT is a reality.  The rest of the story is not so good for the poster of this gibberish.  Say OINK and join your fellow liars.
And now a word from the OTHER SIDE --  hang on to your "hats". We are supposed to RV at 12 MIDNIGHT!  EST Ping
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by catman Wed Feb 12, 2014 1:15 am

It is now 1:15 am EST and, of course,  nothing is happening.
catman
catman
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Wed Feb 12, 2014 7:48 am

I am glad I didn't waste my sleep time and went to bed instead of waiting.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Wed Feb 12, 2014 7:51 am

745 and nothing has changed. No sign of RV, and the NESARA nutjobs are still liars as big as Tony ... maybe bigger since I suspect he gets a lot of his notel from NESARA sources.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

And now a word from the OTHER SIDE --  hang on to your "hats". We are supposed to RV at 12 MIDNIGHT!  EST 2805820865  And now a word from the OTHER SIDE --  hang on to your "hats". We are supposed to RV at 12 MIDNIGHT!  EST 2805820865  And now a word from the OTHER SIDE --  hang on to your "hats". We are supposed to RV at 12 MIDNIGHT!  EST 2805820865  And now a word from the OTHER SIDE --  hang on to your "hats". We are supposed to RV at 12 MIDNIGHT!  EST 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by alleyrose Wed Feb 12, 2014 8:20 am

Well it's 11.20 pm Wednesday night here and bloody nothing! Gee I am surprised too!

alleyrose
alleyrose
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 12, 2014 9:15 am

Well.... Smile  I just woke up and having java..   I guess I didn't miss anything

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone Wed Feb 12, 2014 12:26 pm

Oink, Oink!!  Just as I thought, another oinker.  Time for the clown pen.  CYA.

Why do these people even try?  Seems to me that they ought to get a clue - don't lie.  Simple. 

Guess some don''t understand or they just are habitual liars.  Geesh.

And now a word from the OTHER SIDE --  hang on to your "hats". We are supposed to RV at 12 MIDNIGHT!  EST Ping
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum