Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
It’s Time To Get Damn Angry I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
It’s Time To Get Damn Angry I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
It’s Time To Get Damn Angry I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
It’s Time To Get Damn Angry I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
It’s Time To Get Damn Angry I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
It’s Time To Get Damn Angry I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
It’s Time To Get Damn Angry I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
It’s Time To Get Damn Angry I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
It’s Time To Get Damn Angry I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
It’s Time To Get Damn Angry I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
It’s Time To Get Damn Angry I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
It’s Time To Get Damn Angry I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
It’s Time To Get Damn Angry I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
It’s Time To Get Damn Angry I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
It’s Time To Get Damn Angry I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
It’s Time To Get Damn Angry I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
It’s Time To Get Damn Angry I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
It’s Time To Get Damn Angry I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
It’s Time To Get Damn Angry I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
It’s Time To Get Damn Angry I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

It’s Time To Get Damn Angry

4 posters

Go down

It’s Time To Get Damn Angry Empty It’s Time To Get Damn Angry

Post by Purpleskyz Tue Feb 11, 2014 6:06 pm

It’s Time To Get Damn Angry

Posted on February 11, 2014 by Ines Radman

I always go through an intense period of rational thinking and personal reflection before I act on my anger when I see someone getting hurt or someone being hurt by another person. The first day, I have to fight within to stop grabbing my pen and start writing ( I hand write first before transferring to computer)  to that person or those people and I remind myself the following:

We all have free choice to do as we like as long as we don’t hurt anyone.
We all came here to learn specific lessons or specific experiences.
We are all souls at different soul levels, thus the reason why we must all respect each other.

I spend another day just repeating the above every time I get the urge to write. I”m a very spontaneous person, no, I don’t overreact, but I can’t do nothing when I see someone getting hurt, I act sometimes too fast without thinking. So, before putting the letter/email together I ask myself a few questions first.

What is the purpose of the communication?
What do I hope to accomplish?
Do I have the right to do this?
What if I am wrong?
How can I write this so that I don’t make it personal or hurt that person’s feelings?

The third day I realize that it’s alright to be angry at those that are hurting others, it’s alright to let them know I am angry.

The two people I am angry at are hurting many people, perhaps thousands of people as they claim to have that many followers. These two people are completely different, one is a clinical Psychologist, who channels higher dimensional entities. The other one is a just uneducated, dumb, stupid and manipulative con man who specializes in MLM schemes and stealing from people. He’s indicted for Fraud and is due in court soon.

These two people share one thing in common, they have a following of thousands of people and they both encourage and promote the Iraqi Dinar revaluation.

Dr. May, the clinical psychologist channels entities that claim to be Mother God, Father God, Prime Creator, St. Germain, Lord Sananda and I can’t remember the other ones. These entities in my opinion are of the Dark Light, False Light that I call Archons and they channel propaganda and lies through Dr. May. I guess at first I was baffled that as a clinical psychologist she would even do this in public for the very reason of being wrong and that in turn could hurt someone. Also, as a psychologist I would never even discuss my religious or personal beliefs with others, I consider that to be a private matter and personal belief system. I am angry at her because she endorses investments and supports the ideology of destroying another country in order to get rich from them, especially Iraq, a country that is struggling to stay out of civil war, a country her government invaded and destroyed and now she feels it’s ethical and moral to make a quick profit off these people as if they have not had enough hardship. I can’t see how any GOD would support bankrupting Iraq so that “his chosen ones” or “light workers” can get rich and use that money to help others. I wonder if Dr. May ever considered the ethical and moral issues?

So that pisses me off that she believes and endorses this RV on the blood money her country’s government demolished, it’s not right. Although I don’t believe there is any RV happening, I am giving her the benefit of the doubt that it will RV.

I am also angry at Dr. May for endorsing a statement her Mother God told her a few weeks ago: “Do not believe anyone about Fukushima still being toxic. We cleaned it up, everything is safe”. This didn’t just piss me off, it caused my heart to pound into my head from rage because I have been closely following this from day one and am in touch with some former colleagues in Vancouver B.C. who are testing and researching, if anything it is worse now that it was even 1 year ago and there is plenty of proof and evidence, all you have to do is purchase a Geiger Counter and start measuring, it doesn’t matter where you live in the world, you are contaminated, period!

This kind of statement from a higher dimensional being is just proof they are not of the Light. These beings actually want you to eat everything and swim in the water, don’t worry, it’s safe, they want you dead. They do not want you to raise your vibrations, they are doing the opposite, slowing you down.

I got angry at Dr. May when she supported and endorsed an entity claiming to be St. Germain. He praises TNT Tony and claims Tony is one of them. He IS one of them, the dark ones, the Archons, the Demiurge. I can assure you anyone or any being that praises Tony is an impostor, con artist and scammer because Tony has proven that day in and day out. Personally, I would like to know where all these people are that are supposedly getting arrested, what are their names?

Personally, higher dimensional beings claiming to be Gods should not be talking about earthly money matters but rather focus on preparing us for the changes and helping us become empowered to take care of ourselves.

Dr. May is no different than Tony, both are leading thousands of people/sheeple to the edge of the cliff and they are responsible for these people since they “the people” chose to give them their powers. It’s a huge responsibility when you have a huge following, if you go down, everyone goes down. I can’t speak for Dr. May, I truly believe that she is a good person and means well, she may be out of touch with reality, but she means well, but Tony doesn’t care about the people, he cares about making money and no idiot is going to spend 2 years of his life and covering expenses out of the goodness of your heart. Anyone that believes that is really in need of a psychologist.

The red flags went up for me when these Gods were giving advise on money matters, expensive supplements, books, seminars and Dinar investments.  I know my neighbor goes to church every Sunday and she gets really pissed of when the priest starts talking about politics and money. The subject needs to be Love, compassion and teaching us how to become sovereign humans so we can reintegrate our higher selves into our body. Others call this Ascension.  Gods, saints and ascended masters have no right to interfere with our lives here on Earth, they have no right to tell us what to think, what to do, what to eat and what investments to make.

I am sure that Dr. May must feel pretty special to be the voice of Mother/Father God, so let me ask you Dr. May, what about the 2.2 billion people across the planet that do not have electricity let alone a computer, how do they get your message?

Yes, you folks might not like what I have to say about Tony either. I hear you. I really do. I too once lost everything and was desperate, had to sell my car to pay my landlord back rent, I bought lottery tickets, invested into MLM’s as I was promised  that I would make tons of money. I too didn’t even want to consider that the check may not arrive tomorrow, then waited for 15 tomorrows until I realized I still had to pay my rent and that just maybe I was wrong.

So, I understand your situation, your need to look up to an authority and listen, believe, you want to believe because you can’t bear the thought he may be lying but folks, I think deep down you all know he’s not being honest, you’re just holding on to one thought:”What if he is right?”.

I can assure you folks that he is full of shit, he doesn’t even notice it and I can tell you this: I have contacts in Euro Intel Agencies, 3 letter agencies and have relatives in the EU Commission, I have also done my research, I know some of my countrymen that work in Iraq and I am 120% sure the RV is one of the biggest scams in US history.

Tony is really good at manipulating you to be angry at your politicians and bankers, that way he can just dump you when Dinar sales start dropping. If he truly cared about you folks he would trust you enough to give you some information, some evidence, some names, anything! Why is he doing this alone? Why is he making all the decisions? Why is he not asking you what you would like to do?

Both him and Dr. May can talk the talk but NO evidence to back up anything. Folks, they look at you like you are stupid, idiots, trust them, it’s done, you must believe yet I don’t hear any of you asking the right questions.

They are both leading you down an abyss,  one has  no conscience, they actually believe they are more special, more intelligent, more knowledgeable, truth is you are just as good as they are, you are no less than they are.  Why do you let them treat you like children?

If these people respect you, then they would share all the information with you, but they made you believe it’s some secret and sacred event that only they have access to information.
Dr. May’s Higher beings of the dark, feel that we are too dumb to handle the truth so they must keep it to themselves. We are not mature enough to handle truth, and of course, we can’t keep secrets so they can’t tell us anything.

Folks, if I was a currency dealer, why the hell would I spend all day pushing the Dinar and promising everyday it’s going to RV? I would just buy all the Dinar for my friends and family and myself and sit back and wait for it to RV. I would not need to be on the internet and conference calls all day, what idiot would do that if they could make $3M from $100?

Think about it, let’s just say these people are good honest and know what they are doing, then why are you in the dark? Mother God says that there are currently millions of angels on earth helping with the RV. You mean to tell me that millions of angels and ALL of Tony’s 3 letter agency contacts can’t arrest a few bankers and politicians and make the RV happen?

It’s all a lie. THEY were setup for this to keep you in the dark, to keep your energies low, to stop you from growing spiritually and you are just collateral damage.

Thanks to Ines at: http://inesradman.wordpress.com

and: www.oom2.com

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
It’s Time To Get Damn Angry 2245507099It’s Time To Get Damn Angry 2245507099
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

It’s Time To Get Damn Angry Empty Re: It’s Time To Get Damn Angry

Post by alleyrose Tue Feb 11, 2014 6:20 pm

Thanks so much for bringing this across purps!! I really loved that!! Best thing I have read in a long time!

All we have to do is decide what to do with the time that is given to us.........~Gandalf~

Come visit me: www.alleysplace.net
Facebook: www.facebook.com/alleysplace1/
alleyrose
alleyrose
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Tue Feb 11, 2014 6:34 pm

I have a word for those beings too and it's not archons... but then I would use the same word for the "ascended masters." As to the rest ... well let's just say while I commend Ines for taking on a couple of real clowns and leave it at that ...

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

It’s Time To Get Damn Angry 2805820865  It’s Time To Get Damn Angry 2805820865  It’s Time To Get Damn Angry 2805820865  It’s Time To Get Damn Angry 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Purpleskyz Tue Feb 11, 2014 7:18 pm

Yep.. verbage aside it is so darned refreshing to read someone that gets it. I think she nails it.

I requested that the members on Out of Mind NOT post Katerine May and her band of zanies about a month ago. I just could not stand seeing it on the scroll.

So good for Ines!

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
It’s Time To Get Damn Angry 2245507099It’s Time To Get Damn Angry 2245507099
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 11, 2014 7:28 pm

C'MON FOLKS HAVE A LITTLE FAITH !!

OUR HERO TONY WILL DELIVER !!!

YOU'LL ALL BE GAZILLIONAIRES DUE TO TONY'S FIGHT FOR US AT THE $32 RATE !!

WE LOVE YOU TONY !   TONY FOR PRESIDENT !!

GOD BLESS THE GOOD OLE USA & IT'S PROUD SON TONY !!

Back to top Go down

Post by alleyrose Tue Feb 11, 2014 7:38 pm

Yayyyyyyy florida guy love your crazy enthusiasm hahahahahahahah!

All we have to do is decide what to do with the time that is given to us.........~Gandalf~

Come visit me: www.alleysplace.net
Facebook: www.facebook.com/alleysplace1/
alleyrose
alleyrose
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Tue Feb 11, 2014 7:48 pm

KATERINE MAY IS A FROOT LOOP EXTRODINAIRE !!!!!  Score one for Ines for his take on the flim flam artists

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Tue Feb 11, 2014 7:50 pm

Keeping with the cereal theme her followers must be like granola ... fruits, flakes and nuts ...  lol! lmao 

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

It’s Time To Get Damn Angry 2805820865  It’s Time To Get Damn Angry 2805820865  It’s Time To Get Damn Angry 2805820865  It’s Time To Get Damn Angry 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum