Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
I found intelligence on TNT Tony's -- We are the People FB PAGE !!!  I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
I found intelligence on TNT Tony's -- We are the People FB PAGE !!!  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
I found intelligence on TNT Tony's -- We are the People FB PAGE !!!  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
I found intelligence on TNT Tony's -- We are the People FB PAGE !!!  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
I found intelligence on TNT Tony's -- We are the People FB PAGE !!!  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
I found intelligence on TNT Tony's -- We are the People FB PAGE !!!  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
I found intelligence on TNT Tony's -- We are the People FB PAGE !!!  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
I found intelligence on TNT Tony's -- We are the People FB PAGE !!!  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
I found intelligence on TNT Tony's -- We are the People FB PAGE !!!  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
I found intelligence on TNT Tony's -- We are the People FB PAGE !!!  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
I found intelligence on TNT Tony's -- We are the People FB PAGE !!!  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
I found intelligence on TNT Tony's -- We are the People FB PAGE !!!  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
I found intelligence on TNT Tony's -- We are the People FB PAGE !!!  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
I found intelligence on TNT Tony's -- We are the People FB PAGE !!!  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
I found intelligence on TNT Tony's -- We are the People FB PAGE !!!  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
I found intelligence on TNT Tony's -- We are the People FB PAGE !!!  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
I found intelligence on TNT Tony's -- We are the People FB PAGE !!!  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
I found intelligence on TNT Tony's -- We are the People FB PAGE !!!  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
I found intelligence on TNT Tony's -- We are the People FB PAGE !!!  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
I found intelligence on TNT Tony's -- We are the People FB PAGE !!!  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

I found intelligence on TNT Tony's -- We are the People FB PAGE !!!

4 posters

Go down

I found intelligence on TNT Tony's -- We are the People FB PAGE !!!  Empty I found intelligence on TNT Tony's -- We are the People FB PAGE !!!

Post by Ponee Tue Feb 11, 2014 5:19 pm

We must bring this one into our fold!

Anthony Hosea

Are attractive but misleading rumors helping or hurting gullible believers? What does inciting people to call bankers and politicians create? When unreasonable and baseless demands for fair treatment, cash in rates, along with references to obscure events and information are made – what is the outcome? People making these calls are quickly labeled misguided, irritating and a big waste of time and effort.

By association the Iraqi Dinar or entire topic becomes a nuisance. The... ‘faithful rumor followers’ have poisoned the well, not just for themselves but also for everyone else on the journey. Imagine a bank manager has had numerous calls from clients demanding things that can’t happen. Clients accuse the bank of things that have no basis in actuality. All this weirdness is linked to the ‘Dinar fantasy currency’ which isn’t even internationally recognized nor a tradable
* chse rv*

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

I found intelligence on TNT Tony's -- We are the People FB PAGE !!!  Empty Re: I found intelligence on TNT Tony's -- We are the People FB PAGE !!!

Post by Kevind53 Tue Feb 11, 2014 5:22 pm

Better contact him quick ... I see an unfriend, deleted post, and lifetime ban coming real quick.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

I found intelligence on TNT Tony's -- We are the People FB PAGE !!!  2805820865  I found intelligence on TNT Tony's -- We are the People FB PAGE !!!  2805820865  I found intelligence on TNT Tony's -- We are the People FB PAGE !!!  2805820865  I found intelligence on TNT Tony's -- We are the People FB PAGE !!!  2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

I found intelligence on TNT Tony's -- We are the People FB PAGE !!!  Empty Re: I found intelligence on TNT Tony's -- We are the People FB PAGE !!!

Post by alleyrose Tue Feb 11, 2014 7:16 pm

Kevin do you have a Facey? Do you want to be Facebook friends??!!

All we have to do is decide what to do with the time that is given to us.........~Gandalf~

Come visit me: www.alleysplace.net
Facebook: www.facebook.com/alleysplace1/
alleyrose
alleyrose
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by CroatianLight Wed Feb 12, 2014 4:29 pm

As long as there are scam artists, there will be the gullible. It's often, not always, but most often people that are not very educated or don't spent their life learning anything other than going to work and sitting in front of the TV and being radiated by the programming. These people typically look up to someone and believe them because they are not intelligent enough to discern and also not able to do the research because of their low IQ. Sorry, I don't mean to insult anyone, I don't see the world as good or bad, right or wrong, but I"m basing this on the research I have been doing on this RV, it's mostly hard working honest people, it's not a bad thing to not be educated or be intelligent, far from it, I judge people by their heart, but I'm trying to profile people here and what makes them trust a stranger and believe so easily. 
I also notice that this happens the most in North America, rarely have I seen anyone in Europe getting involved in these things, but then our education is free and 70% of our people here in Croatia have completed college or university, perhaps that's the reason, don't take me 100%, this is only my opinion based on my findings and I don't claim to be right. 

When I was younger, 30 years ago, MLM's were popular, but I never succeeded in getting even close to the top because I wasn't good at selling, I didn't have the required talent and I believe you are born with it, but I too got burnt and lost money, it got me wise but I also learned something as well. Never accept anyone else's belief system, take it with a grain a salt and do the research. If you take on someone elses belief system, if they fall, you fall, so don't believe everything you hear, verify, verify. 

I tell this to my client (I'm a TCM healer), don't believe everything you read about health because you don't know who stands behind the article and what their motive is. Read many articles first and then come to your own conclusions.

We live in a world of Internet and have too much information, it's confusing at times and therefore, those of us who have created nice lives and have the leisure we can help those by doing the research to those that can't or don't have time. As long as there are con artists, there will be victims or I like to call them Collateral Damage.

CroatianLight

Back to top Go down

Post by HezekiaH Wed Feb 12, 2014 5:50 pm

CroatianLight  Well said," I agree."

Wealth is what you have when all your money is gone!!!
HezekiaH
HezekiaH
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum