Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Well... There goes the neighborhood... I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Well... There goes the neighborhood... I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Well... There goes the neighborhood... I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Well... There goes the neighborhood... I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Well... There goes the neighborhood... I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Well... There goes the neighborhood... I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Well... There goes the neighborhood... I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Well... There goes the neighborhood... I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Well... There goes the neighborhood... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Well... There goes the neighborhood... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Well... There goes the neighborhood... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Well... There goes the neighborhood... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Well... There goes the neighborhood... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Well... There goes the neighborhood... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Well... There goes the neighborhood... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Well... There goes the neighborhood... I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Well... There goes the neighborhood... I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Well... There goes the neighborhood... I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Well... There goes the neighborhood... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Well... There goes the neighborhood... I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Well... There goes the neighborhood...

2 posters

Go down

Well... There goes the neighborhood... Empty Well... There goes the neighborhood...

Post by az-tex Tue Feb 11, 2014 1:10 pm

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2014/02/11/al-qaeda-linked-group-reportedly-started-printing-its-own-currency-in-iraq-with-guess-whose-photo/

Al Qaeda-Linked Group Reportedly Started Printing Its Own Currency in Iraq With…Guess Whose Photo
Feb. 11, 2014 10:06am Sharona Schwartz
Shares

An Al Qaeda-linked group is issuing paper bills in western Iraq featuring images of Osama bin Laden and the World Trade Center towers that were destroyed in the September 11 attacks, according to local media reports

A tribal leader in western Iraq’s Anbar Province showed the media a photo of one of the bills issued by the Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant (ISIL) printed in the amount of “one Islamic hundred pounds.” This photo was posted on several Arabic websites:
The front of the bill issued by ISIL in the amount of "One Islamic Hundred Pounds."

The front of the bill issued by ISIL in the amount of “one Islamic hundred pounds.”

The Kurdish website PUKmedia quoted local official Hameed al-Hais who said the currency would not be recognized in Anbar and that anyone carrying the banknotes would be considered a member of ISIL which is fighting with the aim of establishing a Shariah law-compliant state in Iraq, Syria and beyond.

“The 100-guinea note bore the likeness of former Al Qaeda chief Osama bin Laden on one side, and the two World Trade Center towers attacked by the group on September 11, 2001 on the other,” PUKmedia reported.

Iran’s semi-official Fars News Agency reported that the currency — presumably intended to replace the Iraqi dinar — is being called the “ISIL dinar.” The paper bills bear the signatures of ISIL’s leader and finance minister, though their names are not typed out, Fars reported.

Sunni tribal chief Sheikh Ahmed Abu Risha who heads the Anbar Salvation Council presented the currency as evidence of the continuing presence of ISIL in Anbar and emphasized the need for Iraqi police and local tribes to join forces in the fight against terror.

Anbar has been the focal point of clashes between the Iraqi Army and the ISIL fighters. The Islamist militants and their allies captured Fallujah and parts of Ramadi in the restive province last month.

In God's timing, not a second sooner...
az-tex
az-tex
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Well... There goes the neighborhood... Empty Re: Well... There goes the neighborhood...

Post by Kevind53 Tue Feb 11, 2014 2:24 pm

OH boy ... new toilet paper ... wonder how long before Tony starts pumping them ....

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Well... There goes the neighborhood... 2805820865  Well... There goes the neighborhood... 2805820865  Well... There goes the neighborhood... 2805820865  Well... There goes the neighborhood... 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum