Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Textbook Tony
Must have RVed !  B of A and WF screens are all blank !! Hurry  get the buses! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Must have RVed !  B of A and WF screens are all blank !! Hurry  get the buses! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Must have RVed !  B of A and WF screens are all blank !! Hurry  get the buses! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Must have RVed !  B of A and WF screens are all blank !! Hurry  get the buses! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Must have RVed !  B of A and WF screens are all blank !! Hurry  get the buses! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Must have RVed !  B of A and WF screens are all blank !! Hurry  get the buses! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Must have RVed !  B of A and WF screens are all blank !! Hurry  get the buses! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Must have RVed !  B of A and WF screens are all blank !! Hurry  get the buses! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Must have RVed !  B of A and WF screens are all blank !! Hurry  get the buses! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Must have RVed !  B of A and WF screens are all blank !! Hurry  get the buses! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Must have RVed !  B of A and WF screens are all blank !! Hurry  get the buses! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Must have RVed !  B of A and WF screens are all blank !! Hurry  get the buses! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Must have RVed !  B of A and WF screens are all blank !! Hurry  get the buses! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Must have RVed !  B of A and WF screens are all blank !! Hurry  get the buses! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Must have RVed !  B of A and WF screens are all blank !! Hurry  get the buses! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Must have RVed !  B of A and WF screens are all blank !! Hurry  get the buses! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Must have RVed !  B of A and WF screens are all blank !! Hurry  get the buses! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Must have RVed !  B of A and WF screens are all blank !! Hurry  get the buses! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Must have RVed !  B of A and WF screens are all blank !! Hurry  get the buses! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Must have RVed !  B of A and WF screens are all blank !! Hurry  get the buses! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

Must have RVed ! B of A and WF screens are all blank !! Hurry get the buses!

4 posters

Go down

Must have RVed !  B of A and WF screens are all blank !! Hurry  get the buses! Empty Must have RVed ! B of A and WF screens are all blank !! Hurry get the buses!

Post by Ponee Tue Feb 11, 2014 11:56 am

Post by FIshbowlfire

Fishbowlfire: BofA & WF rate screens blank.

Mon. Feb 10th. I called both my personal bankers on Monday to see if either of my local branches had on site currency machines. While neither of them did, both asked which currency I was exchanging (dong)and in both instances offered to look up the exchange rate.

The BofA PB said, "I'm sorry our system must be refreshing the rates because there are no values on the screen, they are blank".

The PB at WF said, "I'm not seeing a rate for the Dong right now, the fields are blank. Possibly try tomorrow morning after they refresh our systems tonight. I have never seen them blank before".

I'm not sure what to make of this but sure seemed mighty strange.

ExchangeToday: Fishbowlfire, thank u. That sounds like great news to me and it makes sense cause things are moving, the GCR is happening!!

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Must have RVed !  B of A and WF screens are all blank !! Hurry  get the buses! Empty Re: Must have RVed ! B of A and WF screens are all blank !! Hurry get the buses!

Post by Kevind53 Tue Feb 11, 2014 2:48 pm

ExchangeToday: Fishbowlfire, thank u. That sounds like great news to me and it makes sense cause things are moving, the GCR is happening!!

No, spew is happening ....  Must have RVed !  B of A and WF screens are all blank !! Hurry  get the buses! 1656125192

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Must have RVed !  B of A and WF screens are all blank !! Hurry  get the buses! 2805820865  Must have RVed !  B of A and WF screens are all blank !! Hurry  get the buses! 2805820865  Must have RVed !  B of A and WF screens are all blank !! Hurry  get the buses! 2805820865  Must have RVed !  B of A and WF screens are all blank !! Hurry  get the buses! 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Must have RVed !  B of A and WF screens are all blank !! Hurry  get the buses! Empty Re: Must have RVed ! B of A and WF screens are all blank !! Hurry get the buses!

Post by abby ann Tue Feb 11, 2014 3:27 pm

HEY KEVIN WILL THEY LET WOLFS ON THE BUS???????????? IF NOT I'LL GET BEAR BEARS DINAR AND TAKE IT!!!!!!!!!!THAT IS IF HE'LL LET ME HAVE IT??????????
abby ann
abby ann
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by BritishBulldog Tue Feb 11, 2014 6:27 pm

Why do these idiots take anything that happens at the bank as the RV happening?  I went to the bank last week and the teller was out of 50's...GCR IS HAPPENING!!!!!!!!!!!  No dummies...people that came in before me wanted 50's too...thats it...nothing else!!
BritishBulldog
BritishBulldog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum