Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
And the CRAZY just keeps getting CRAZIER - Stage3Alpha in full support of the  TNT Tony Train I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
And the CRAZY just keeps getting CRAZIER - Stage3Alpha in full support of the  TNT Tony Train I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
And the CRAZY just keeps getting CRAZIER - Stage3Alpha in full support of the  TNT Tony Train I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
And the CRAZY just keeps getting CRAZIER - Stage3Alpha in full support of the  TNT Tony Train I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
And the CRAZY just keeps getting CRAZIER - Stage3Alpha in full support of the  TNT Tony Train I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
And the CRAZY just keeps getting CRAZIER - Stage3Alpha in full support of the  TNT Tony Train I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
And the CRAZY just keeps getting CRAZIER - Stage3Alpha in full support of the  TNT Tony Train I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
And the CRAZY just keeps getting CRAZIER - Stage3Alpha in full support of the  TNT Tony Train I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
And the CRAZY just keeps getting CRAZIER - Stage3Alpha in full support of the  TNT Tony Train I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
And the CRAZY just keeps getting CRAZIER - Stage3Alpha in full support of the  TNT Tony Train I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
And the CRAZY just keeps getting CRAZIER - Stage3Alpha in full support of the  TNT Tony Train I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
And the CRAZY just keeps getting CRAZIER - Stage3Alpha in full support of the  TNT Tony Train I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
And the CRAZY just keeps getting CRAZIER - Stage3Alpha in full support of the  TNT Tony Train I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
And the CRAZY just keeps getting CRAZIER - Stage3Alpha in full support of the  TNT Tony Train I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
And the CRAZY just keeps getting CRAZIER - Stage3Alpha in full support of the  TNT Tony Train I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
And the CRAZY just keeps getting CRAZIER - Stage3Alpha in full support of the  TNT Tony Train I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
And the CRAZY just keeps getting CRAZIER - Stage3Alpha in full support of the  TNT Tony Train I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
And the CRAZY just keeps getting CRAZIER - Stage3Alpha in full support of the  TNT Tony Train I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
And the CRAZY just keeps getting CRAZIER - Stage3Alpha in full support of the  TNT Tony Train I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
And the CRAZY just keeps getting CRAZIER - Stage3Alpha in full support of the  TNT Tony Train I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

And the CRAZY just keeps getting CRAZIER - Stage3Alpha in full support of the TNT Tony Train

5 posters

Go down

And the CRAZY just keeps getting CRAZIER - Stage3Alpha in full support of the  TNT Tony Train Empty And the CRAZY just keeps getting CRAZIER - Stage3Alpha in full support of the TNT Tony Train

Post by Ponee Mon Feb 10, 2014 7:35 pm

Exo from Stag3Alpha
02/10/2014

Direct Intel 5:57PM 02.10.2014

PER CONVERSATION AND DIRECT TRANSACTIONS WITH WALL STREET BANKERS, HEDGE FUNDS, REITS, CME, AND OTHER CONTACTS, THE 72 HOUR HOLD WAS PUT IN PLACE ON FRIDAY.

THE 3RD PARTY ENTITY TOOK CONTROL ON THURSDAY. MALIKI WAS SEEKING REFUGE AND WANTED A 3RD TERM, AND DID NOT DELIVER ON WHAT HE WAS SUPPOSED TO DO UNTIL HE WAS FORCED TO EXECUTE, AND YOU NOW SEE DR. SHABIBI HAS RESURFACED.

THE UST/USA IS UNDER A PRIVATE PLACEMENT CONTRACTUAL TRANSACTION AND THAT IS HOW THE ILLEGAL SKR'S, SBLC'S,VOD'S,POF'S,BANK INSTRUMENTS, LOANS, MT 799'S, MT 760'S AND PRIVATE EXCHANGES WERE CONDUCTED BY USA BANKS WITH NO CBI RATE, OR RATES SHOWING ON FOREX SCREENS AND HOW MANY SMALLER USA AND GLOBAL BANKS WERE IN THE DARK.

THE USA BANKS HAVE BEEN MAKING MONEY DAILY WITH THESE ILLEGAL TRANSACTIONS SINCE LAST YEAR.

THIS FUNDED DARK POOLS & DARK LIQUIDITY & NOW MANY OF THE PEOPLE WHO COMPLETED EXCHANGES AND DID SKR'S ARE NOW CLAWED BACK TO THE INTERNATIONAL RATE, AND MANY WHO DID THIS ARE NOW IN TROUBLE, IE FX PROBE VIA CURRENCY MANIPULATION, TIED TO A GLOBAL STING OPERATION.

OTHER COUNTRIES ALSO COMPLETED EXCHANGES THE SAME WAY THE USA/UST & BANKS COMPLETED THEM, AND MANY TRANSACTIONS DONE FOR POLITICAL FAVOR, AND BUSINESS GAIN, HAVE NOW BEEN EXPOSED AND OTHER COUNTRIES ARE UPSET AND ARE BEING EXPOSED AS WELL

IF ALL HAD GONE AS PLANNED IQD LAND WOULD HAVE NEVER SEEN THE EXCHANGE IN THE USA, AS IT WOULD HAVE BEEN ONLY PRIVATE GROUPS, AND ELITE.

IQD LAND WOULD HAVE JUST BEEN A CASUALTY OF WAR, AS CURRENCY MANIPULATION WAS EXPOSED TO CLEAN UP THE SYSTEM FOR THE GREATER GOOD OF THE GLOBAL RESET.

TNT TONY AND DC HAVE BEEN KEY COMPONENTS TO THE OPERATION AND THE RISK OF IQD LAND GOING PUBLIC WAS THE KEY TO THE RIGHT THING BEING DONE AS MANY ELITE WANTED TO BRUSH THIS UNDER THE RUG AND TURN IT INTO A PARTY SITUATION.

THIS IS WHY THE METHOD TO KEEP IQD LAND DIVIDED AND AWAY FROM THE TRUTH, CHANGED WHEN THE TNT TWITTER CAMPAIGN STARTED. 3 MILLION TWEETS IS POWERFUL.

DINAR LAND IS A THREAT TO THE ESTABLISHMENT AND YOUR VOICE WAS HEARD FROM TWITTER, EMAILS, CALLS, AND FAXES TO PEOPLE IN CONGRESS. THIS IQD LAND UNITED MOVEMENT TO EXPOSE THE SYSTEM CAUSED POLITICIANS TO STEP DOWN AND IS ALSO TIED TO THE FX PROBE TAKING PLACE GLOBALLY AND TRADERS BEING FIRED IN THIS SYSTEM CLEAN UP.

IQD LAND WAS ABOUT TO EXPOSE THE SYSTEM ON FACEBOOK THE SAME WAY SNOWDEN HAS CONGRESS HOSTAGE, TO DO THE RIGHT THING. WHAT IS DONE IN THE DARK WILL ALWAYS COME TO THE LIGHT AS BANKERS, TELLERS, CONGRESS, FINANCIAL ADVISORS, ELITE, ALL TURNED ON EACH OTHER TO SAVE THEMSELVES, PARTY, OR COMPANY & BANK FROM GLOBAL EXPOSURE VIA THE IQD FACEBOOK PLAN, WHICH IS STILL ON THE TABLE.......................

THERE IS POWER IN NUMBERS AND THE VICTORY AND BLESSING IS NOW HERE FOR DINARLAND!!!!!!!!!

3 MILLION TWEETS IS AN ARMY THAT CAN MAKE CHANGE..........................

YOU NOW UNDERSTAND WHY THE GURU WARS WERE CREATED TO KEEP IQD LAND DIVIDED!!!!

THE BAIT AND SWITCH HAS BEEN EXPOSED GLOBALLY!!!!!!!!!!

THERE IS A REASON COUNTRIES NO LONGER WANT THE USD AND CENTRAL BANK LIQUIDITY SWAPS ARE TAKING PLACE AND COUNTRIES DO NOT WANT THE USD. FRACTIONAL BANKING IS NOW CLOSE TO THE END ALONG WITH BANK DERIVATIVES.

THERE IS A NEW REPUBLIC ON THE HORIZON AS WELL, AND FIAT CURRENCY IS NO LONGER WANTED GLOBALLY.

THE REDISTRIBUTION OF WEALTH IS NOW HERE!!!!!!!!

EXO

Last edited by Ponee on Mon Feb 10, 2014 8:09 pm; edited 2 times in total

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

And the CRAZY just keeps getting CRAZIER - Stage3Alpha in full support of the  TNT Tony Train Empty Re: And the CRAZY just keeps getting CRAZIER - Stage3Alpha in full support of the TNT Tony Train

Post by Ponee Mon Feb 10, 2014 7:36 pm

YOU ARE ALL FREAKIN CRAZY!
Exo wrote:TNT TONY AND DC HAVE BEEN KEY COMPONENTS TO THE OPERATION AND THE RISK OF IQD LAND GOING PUBLIC WAS THE KEY TO THE RIGHT THING BEING DONE AS MANY ELITE WANTED TO BRUSH THIS UNDER THE RUG AND TURN IT INTO A PARTY SITUATION.

THIS IS WHY THE METHOD TO KEEP IQD LAND DIVIDED AND AWAY FROM THE TRUTH, CHANGED WHEN THE TNT TWITTER CAMPAIGN STARTED. 3 MILLION TWEETS IS POWERFUL.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

And the CRAZY just keeps getting CRAZIER - Stage3Alpha in full support of the  TNT Tony Train Empty Re: And the CRAZY just keeps getting CRAZIER - Stage3Alpha in full support of the TNT Tony Train

Post by HezekiaH Mon Feb 10, 2014 8:14 pm

Finally Tony is vindicated and the truth about him comes out.Tony has been our friend all along and has had to suffer abuse. Maybe should start a thread that allows people to apologize for all their statements about Tony now that we know the truth.

Wealth is what you have when all your money is gone!!!
HezekiaH
HezekiaH
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Mon Feb 10, 2014 8:16 pm

Sure, as soon as I have my dinars cashed in tomorrow.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Mon Feb 10, 2014 8:28 pm

I want some of whatever it is that EXO has been toking ...

And the CRAZY just keeps getting CRAZIER - Stage3Alpha in full support of the  TNT Tony Train Toadil10

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

And the CRAZY just keeps getting CRAZIER - Stage3Alpha in full support of the  TNT Tony Train 2805820865  And the CRAZY just keeps getting CRAZIER - Stage3Alpha in full support of the  TNT Tony Train 2805820865  And the CRAZY just keeps getting CRAZIER - Stage3Alpha in full support of the  TNT Tony Train 2805820865  And the CRAZY just keeps getting CRAZIER - Stage3Alpha in full support of the  TNT Tony Train 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by abby ann Tue Feb 11, 2014 8:25 am

BOY OH BOY!!!!!!!FROG PIE!!!!!!!!YUMMY YUMMY !!!!!!! AND FROG GRAVY!!!!!!!! And the CRAZY just keeps getting CRAZIER - Stage3Alpha in full support of the  TNT Tony Train 1211619650  And the CRAZY just keeps getting CRAZIER - Stage3Alpha in full support of the  TNT Tony Train 1211619650  And the CRAZY just keeps getting CRAZIER - Stage3Alpha in full support of the  TNT Tony Train 1211619650  And the CRAZY just keeps getting CRAZIER - Stage3Alpha in full support of the  TNT Tony Train 1211619650  And the CRAZY just keeps getting CRAZIER - Stage3Alpha in full support of the  TNT Tony Train 1211619650 
abby ann
abby ann
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by occe Tue Feb 11, 2014 1:20 pm

HEY!! Is the 72 hour hold up done, EXO? Also, where is third party being held? I must have slept through the first two.

And the CRAZY just keeps getting CRAZIER - Stage3Alpha in full support of the  TNT Tony Train 3176285109   coffee confused
occe
occe
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum