Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Bluwolf says that Devaluations of Argentina, Columbia, Venezuela, Brazil happened on Saturday I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Bluwolf says that Devaluations of Argentina, Columbia, Venezuela, Brazil happened on Saturday I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Bluwolf says that Devaluations of Argentina, Columbia, Venezuela, Brazil happened on Saturday I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Bluwolf says that Devaluations of Argentina, Columbia, Venezuela, Brazil happened on Saturday I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Bluwolf says that Devaluations of Argentina, Columbia, Venezuela, Brazil happened on Saturday I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Bluwolf says that Devaluations of Argentina, Columbia, Venezuela, Brazil happened on Saturday I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Bluwolf says that Devaluations of Argentina, Columbia, Venezuela, Brazil happened on Saturday I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Bluwolf says that Devaluations of Argentina, Columbia, Venezuela, Brazil happened on Saturday I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Bluwolf says that Devaluations of Argentina, Columbia, Venezuela, Brazil happened on Saturday I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Bluwolf says that Devaluations of Argentina, Columbia, Venezuela, Brazil happened on Saturday I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Bluwolf says that Devaluations of Argentina, Columbia, Venezuela, Brazil happened on Saturday I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Bluwolf says that Devaluations of Argentina, Columbia, Venezuela, Brazil happened on Saturday I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Bluwolf says that Devaluations of Argentina, Columbia, Venezuela, Brazil happened on Saturday I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Bluwolf says that Devaluations of Argentina, Columbia, Venezuela, Brazil happened on Saturday I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Bluwolf says that Devaluations of Argentina, Columbia, Venezuela, Brazil happened on Saturday I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Bluwolf says that Devaluations of Argentina, Columbia, Venezuela, Brazil happened on Saturday I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Bluwolf says that Devaluations of Argentina, Columbia, Venezuela, Brazil happened on Saturday I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Bluwolf says that Devaluations of Argentina, Columbia, Venezuela, Brazil happened on Saturday I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Bluwolf says that Devaluations of Argentina, Columbia, Venezuela, Brazil happened on Saturday I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Bluwolf says that Devaluations of Argentina, Columbia, Venezuela, Brazil happened on Saturday I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Bluwolf says that Devaluations of Argentina, Columbia, Venezuela, Brazil happened on Saturday

4 posters

Go down

Bluwolf says that Devaluations of Argentina, Columbia, Venezuela, Brazil happened on Saturday Empty Bluwolf says that Devaluations of Argentina, Columbia, Venezuela, Brazil happened on Saturday

Post by ADMIN Mon Feb 10, 2014 2:03 pm

2-10-2014 Intel Guru Bluwolf Devaluations of Argentina, Columbia, Venezuela, Brazil happened on Saturday. This movement is the first phase of these countries as they form part of the only basket of 20 that will be RI (Re-Instated) and RV (Re-Valued). Many others are in transition but please be advised that this is a very high scale maneuver of global proportion.

ADMIN
Admin
Admin

http://dinardaily@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Bluwolf says that Devaluations of Argentina, Columbia, Venezuela, Brazil happened on Saturday Empty Re: Bluwolf says that Devaluations of Argentina, Columbia, Venezuela, Brazil happened on Saturday

Post by Kevind53 Mon Feb 10, 2014 2:13 pm

This happens all the time ... it has more to do at the moment with jitters over the tapering of QE over the last few weeks.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Bluwolf says that Devaluations of Argentina, Columbia, Venezuela, Brazil happened on Saturday 2805820865  Bluwolf says that Devaluations of Argentina, Columbia, Venezuela, Brazil happened on Saturday 2805820865  Bluwolf says that Devaluations of Argentina, Columbia, Venezuela, Brazil happened on Saturday 2805820865  Bluwolf says that Devaluations of Argentina, Columbia, Venezuela, Brazil happened on Saturday 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Bluwolf says that Devaluations of Argentina, Columbia, Venezuela, Brazil happened on Saturday Empty Re: Bluwolf says that Devaluations of Argentina, Columbia, Venezuela, Brazil happened on Saturday

Post by catman Mon Feb 10, 2014 5:24 pm

The countries that bludog named did NOT devalue over the week end they are all about the same as they have been for awhile.
catman
catman
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 10, 2014 7:27 pm

You didn't put up Blufool's entire post in which he also comments " It has gotten to the point that we even disgrace our own mothers and this is sickening"...........WELL BLUFOOL......we have a WINNAH !!!

I'm POSITIVE your mom feels that way about your truly ridiculous posts, time & time again with false & BS info. 

But the "DUMBASS" AWARD goes to one moron who made this comment on recraps about Blufool's post : 

"Thanks. You are so intelligent. You don't talk for an hour and say nothing like the others do ". 

Well Missy you truly are today's winner for "Complete Moron, who is completely clueless and obviously has an IQ even lower than Blufool and that's really tough because Blufool's is about 16 !!

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Mon Feb 10, 2014 7:32 pm

HERE YA GO.... Bluwolf Update: Devaluations of Argentina, Columbia, Venezuela, Brazil happened on Saturday. This movement is the first phase of these countries as they form part of the only basket of 20 that will be RI (Re-Instated) and RV (Re-Valued) .

Many others are in transition but please be advised that this is a very high scale maneuver of global proportion.

Because of the way society has incrusted in us all for the last 200 years to the subject that everything that comes out just never happened or is a lie, this concept has placed us all in that state of non-believers or uncredables.

It has gotten to the point that we even disgrace our own mothers and this is sickening, the reason I bring this up is so you may know and realize that now is the time for you to cast out this implemented bull***t and that it is time to wise up and just get ready, for you will get contacted shortly and your lives will prosper to the maximum that Jesus will allow.

So lets get real and positive. Bluwolf (you may post)

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Mon Feb 10, 2014 8:22 pm

Gee ... do you think we should tell bluefool that incrusted is the wrong word and uncredable is not a word at all ... actually looking at the rest of the post, maybe we should just send to to a literacy for idiots class.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Bluwolf says that Devaluations of Argentina, Columbia, Venezuela, Brazil happened on Saturday 2805820865  Bluwolf says that Devaluations of Argentina, Columbia, Venezuela, Brazil happened on Saturday 2805820865  Bluwolf says that Devaluations of Argentina, Columbia, Venezuela, Brazil happened on Saturday 2805820865  Bluwolf says that Devaluations of Argentina, Columbia, Venezuela, Brazil happened on Saturday 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum