Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Textbook Tony
SDR Supplemental: VND or VNN? IQD or IQN? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
SDR Supplemental: VND or VNN? IQD or IQN? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
SDR Supplemental: VND or VNN? IQD or IQN? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
SDR Supplemental: VND or VNN? IQD or IQN? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
SDR Supplemental: VND or VNN? IQD or IQN? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
SDR Supplemental: VND or VNN? IQD or IQN? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
SDR Supplemental: VND or VNN? IQD or IQN? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
SDR Supplemental: VND or VNN? IQD or IQN? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
SDR Supplemental: VND or VNN? IQD or IQN? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
SDR Supplemental: VND or VNN? IQD or IQN? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
SDR Supplemental: VND or VNN? IQD or IQN? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
SDR Supplemental: VND or VNN? IQD or IQN? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
SDR Supplemental: VND or VNN? IQD or IQN? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
SDR Supplemental: VND or VNN? IQD or IQN? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
SDR Supplemental: VND or VNN? IQD or IQN? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
SDR Supplemental: VND or VNN? IQD or IQN? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
SDR Supplemental: VND or VNN? IQD or IQN? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
SDR Supplemental: VND or VNN? IQD or IQN? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
SDR Supplemental: VND or VNN? IQD or IQN? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
SDR Supplemental: VND or VNN? IQD or IQN? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

SDR Supplemental: VND or VNN? IQD or IQN?

2 posters

Go down

SDR Supplemental: VND or VNN? IQD or IQN? Empty SDR Supplemental: VND or VNN? IQD or IQN?

Post by ADMIN Mon Feb 10, 2014 2:01 pm

SDR Supplemental: VND or VNN? IQD or IQN?
February 9, 2014 JC Collins5 Comments

Applying Logic to Currency Sustainability
By JC Collins

SDR Supplemental: VND or VNN? IQD or IQN? Monetary_museum

The world is willing to restructure the monetary system through the International Monetary Fund but has plans in place to by-pass the western dominated institution if the U.S. Congress does not pass the 2010 Code of Reforms.

China and other BRICS countries are calling for a new monetary system to be implemented through the I.M.F. but are also developing a workaround so that the world economy does not completely collapse when the U.S. dollar finally hits the point of hyperinflation.

Officials with The People’s Bank of China and the Chinese government itself have repeatedly called for expanded use of the SDR system through the I.M.F. As I’ve stated before, this is the preferable path forward with the least amount of disruption to the world economy. Contrary to what many American’s may think, this path will also cause the least amount of disruption for their lives as well.

The alternative will lead to further economic warfare and the threat of social collapse.
When analysing patterns one looks for commonality, redundancy, and single points of origin. When applying logic to the Global Currency Reset and Great Consolidation, we find a single point of origin in the I.M.F. 2010 Code of Reforms which are being held for ransom in the United States Congress.

There is high probability that the ransom situation is a part of the Hegelian Dialectic Triad and will eventually be passed when the timing is right.
The purpose of this post is not to repeat what I’ve said in previous posts but to build on one specific point. I have received many questions in regards to the currencies of Vietnam and Iraq, being the VND and IQD. The questions have pertained to the so called replacement currencies which are being referred to as VNN and IQN.

I have heard nothing of such ticker names but would like to put forth the following theory. Let’s suppose that the ticker symbols VNN and IQN were indeed leaked out from certain sources. Now let’s assume that these “new” currencies will replace the old currencies. The only way that will happen is if the old currencies, the VND and IQD, will be demonetized and taken out of circulation. And I would reason that the only way these currencies would be demonetized is if Congress did not eventually pass the I.M.F. 2010 Code of Reforms. This would force the world to activate its plan to work around the I.M.F. and the U.S. dollar.
Said in plain straight talk, if Congress does not finally pass legislation to support the 2010 Reforms and restructure the I.M.F. Executive Board, than the rest of the world will deflate away as much of their sovereign debt as possible and then demonetize their currencies, let’s say the VND and IQD in this case, and issue new currencies which will not be pegged to the dollar. These currencies in theory could be the VNN and IQN.

Holders of VND and IQD will make very little if the currencies are demonetized.
The world is putting much pressure on the U.S. Congress right now to pass the Reforms. Iran is pushing naval forces into the Atlantic almost to the American maritime borders. While Chinese naval forces are pushing further into the Pacific and closing in from the other side.

Many of you are following the banker “suicides” and gold market and currency market manipulation. These are clear signs of changes on the horizon. If the Reforms are passed than the manipulation will act as the catalyst for currency revaluation and sustainability. If the Reforms are not passed, than we will watch all the currencies collapse and sovereign debt will continue to eat away at our everyday lives.

Just today protestors in Bosnia burned down the presidential palace. This is exactly what we have predicted here at philosophyofmetrics.com. Continued problem/reaction/solution dynamics. It’s going to be a long year of fluctuating currencies and sovereign debt default threats. But I predict that before it’s over the U.S. Congress will in fact pass the Reforms and will begrudgingly retreat from its dominant role in world affairs, just as the British before it.

http://philosophyofmetrics.com/2014/02/09/sdr-supplemental-vnd-or-vnn-iqd-or-iqn/
Let’s see what will fill the vacuum this time. – JC Collins

ADMIN
Admin
Admin

http://dinardaily@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

SDR Supplemental: VND or VNN? IQD or IQN? Empty Re: SDR Supplemental: VND or VNN? IQD or IQN?

Post by Kevind53 Mon Feb 10, 2014 2:09 pm

No global currency reset, so no IQN or VNN. This if full of lies, half truths, fabrications and general hogwash.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

SDR Supplemental: VND or VNN? IQD or IQN? 2805820865  SDR Supplemental: VND or VNN? IQD or IQN? 2805820865  SDR Supplemental: VND or VNN? IQD or IQN? 2805820865  SDR Supplemental: VND or VNN? IQD or IQN? 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

SDR Supplemental: VND or VNN? IQD or IQN? Empty Re: SDR Supplemental: VND or VNN? IQD or IQN?

Post by Kevind53 Mon Feb 10, 2014 2:10 pm

The protests in Bosnia? Try 40% unemployment and a government so corrupt they make the GOI look like a bunch of boy scouts.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

SDR Supplemental: VND or VNN? IQD or IQN? 2805820865  SDR Supplemental: VND or VNN? IQD or IQN? 2805820865  SDR Supplemental: VND or VNN? IQD or IQN? 2805820865  SDR Supplemental: VND or VNN? IQD or IQN? 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum