Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
TONY saying "the window is any time between now and Sunday" I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
TONY saying "the window is any time between now and Sunday" I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
TONY saying "the window is any time between now and Sunday" I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
TONY saying "the window is any time between now and Sunday" I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
TONY saying "the window is any time between now and Sunday" I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
TONY saying "the window is any time between now and Sunday" I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
TONY saying "the window is any time between now and Sunday" I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
TONY saying "the window is any time between now and Sunday" I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
TONY saying "the window is any time between now and Sunday" I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
TONY saying "the window is any time between now and Sunday" I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
TONY saying "the window is any time between now and Sunday" I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
TONY saying "the window is any time between now and Sunday" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
TONY saying "the window is any time between now and Sunday" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
TONY saying "the window is any time between now and Sunday" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
TONY saying "the window is any time between now and Sunday" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
TONY saying "the window is any time between now and Sunday" I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
TONY saying "the window is any time between now and Sunday" I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
TONY saying "the window is any time between now and Sunday" I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
TONY saying "the window is any time between now and Sunday" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
TONY saying "the window is any time between now and Sunday" I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

TONY saying "the window is any time between now and Sunday"

+6
uglyhorse
NewtaRado
aksafeone
Kevind53
abby ann
Ponee
10 posters

Go down

TONY saying "the window is any time between now and Sunday" Empty TONY saying "the window is any time between now and Sunday"

Post by Ponee Sat Feb 08, 2014 9:02 am

2-8-2014  Guru TNT Tony [via Adept1 2-7-14] The rest of the world has given up on the UST pushing this out and are now helping Iraq push this out at the international rates. Three different screens are showing 3.43, 3.71/3.77 and 4.02. Those are the international rates we planned for a long time ago. Timeline? People are working on that right now, and the window is any time between now and Sunday. We have been told this by extremely high folks..

It was out of Iraq’s hands until yesterday, when everyone gave up on the US Treasury. The IMF finally said “enough’s enough; we’re pushing this out”. The rate is at the banks, on the screens...but they are not the rates we wanted. There are no contract rates because the IMF had to do this. [Can we expect the dinar, dong, rupiah and zim to all go at the same time?] We’re not sure about the zim, because some are saying they are not Basel III compliant. But the others will all be released, and the dong will be .71 to $1.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

TONY saying "the window is any time between now and Sunday" Empty Re: TONY saying "the window is any time between now and Sunday"

Post by abby ann Sat Feb 08, 2014 9:24 am

BOY OH BOY!!!!!!!!!!!! TONY IS GONA GIT ER DONE!!!!!!!!!!!! BOY OH BOY!!!!!! LET ME TELL MR BEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :juggle:  :throb:  ❇ 
abby ann
abby ann
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

TONY saying "the window is any time between now and Sunday" Empty Re: TONY saying "the window is any time between now and Sunday"

Post by Kevind53 Sat Feb 08, 2014 10:19 am

The ZIM is going nowhere because it is dead, dead, dead, and they have no plans to resurrect it. Basil III has nothing to do with central banks or countries, and once again you are so full of crap your eyes are brown. Get an enema, and walk east till your hat floats.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

TONY saying "the window is any time between now and Sunday" 2805820865  TONY saying "the window is any time between now and Sunday" 2805820865  TONY saying "the window is any time between now and Sunday" 2805820865  TONY saying "the window is any time between now and Sunday" 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone Sat Feb 08, 2014 11:07 am

Don't look now but Tony says the "window" is really anytime that suits him.  He calls the window every day, only it is a different window.  Makes one wonder how many windows are out there that he sees through??? 

Tony, it's a good thing you have been placed in the clown pen because it "has no windows" therefore you can cast your bull malarky in anydirection you please at any time you please.  The end result will be the same as you LIE.  Have a nice day and remember to pay your lawyer - he is keeping you from answering up on those criminal charges, right?  Just remember the old 60's song, "Your Day Will Come" as it is appropriate in your case.

Take Okie and company with you.  CYA.
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by NewtaRado Sat Feb 08, 2014 11:08 am

"Extremely high folks," indeed!! Moron...

NewtaRado
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by uglyhorse Sat Feb 08, 2014 1:19 pm

Hello everyone!!!

Let me start this off quietly and civilly, at least as much as I can at the moment...

BULL SHIT!!!! Three different screens showing four different rates! BULL SHIT!!!!

It has been my experience doing currency exchanges that Regular Banks (RB) and Exchange Banks (EB) pay the same rate for currency according to what the market for that currency is.

For instance: RB and EB will pay let's say 4600 for Brand X currency. When you want to purchase or exchange for that currency, using let's say USD for the exchange, RB sets a rate of 4540/USD and EB a rate of 4560/USD. Most of the time the EB will  give the better rate! Why you ask? The RB has a higher overhead of operation because they do more than exchange or sell currency. The EB usually only exchanges or sells currency and some of them, according to the size of bank, only carry the currencies in the countries closest to them. The EBs that have branches in other parts of the world are the larger EBs and may carry more currencies.

It is easier to negotiate with RBs than it is EBs, because the EBs already know they have a better rate than the RBs. The RBs know this too! The RB might climb to the rate of the EB if you negotiate with them, but it is highly irregular for them to exceed the rate of the EB.

I hope I have made this plain so that everyone understands.

The Law of Attraction: Always think positive and believe!

uglyhorse

Back to top Go down

Post by occe Sat Feb 08, 2014 1:29 pm

I'm getting my ticket to Vegas.....can't wait to meet Tony there.....hey, maybe i can just ride out on Okie's gravy train ....

TONY saying "the window is any time between now and Sunday" 3176285109  TONY saying "the window is any time between now and Sunday" 3508649203
occe
occe
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by catman Sat Feb 08, 2014 2:05 pm

I just GOT to get me some of them drugs that Tony takes.
catman
catman
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by HezekiaH Sat Feb 08, 2014 5:59 pm

occe I will meet you in Vegas. I guess you will be easy to spot with all that gravy on you. Give Okie a hug for me!!!!

You will recognize me. I will be with catman doing Tony's drugs.

Wealth is what you have when all your money is gone!!!
HezekiaH
HezekiaH
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Sun Feb 09, 2014 7:31 pm

Well Sunday is almooooost over -- we are still waiting as "already blessed" likes to always say.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by bigdaddytim Sun Feb 09, 2014 8:02 pm

Surely everyone that remotely knows this idiot has dismissed every thing he says.

Never Argue With A Fool – They Will Drag You Down To Their Level, Then Beat You With Experience!
bigdaddytim
bigdaddytim
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Sun Feb 09, 2014 8:07 pm

If there is an open window that might explain the stench of manure ... Oh wait, that's Tony spewing once again.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

TONY saying "the window is any time between now and Sunday" 2805820865  TONY saying "the window is any time between now and Sunday" 2805820865  TONY saying "the window is any time between now and Sunday" 2805820865  TONY saying "the window is any time between now and Sunday" 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum