Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
.OKIEOILMAN.. WITH THE GRAVY TRAIN APPARENTLY BEING "COMIN ROUND THE BEND"  I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
.OKIEOILMAN.. WITH THE GRAVY TRAIN APPARENTLY BEING "COMIN ROUND THE BEND"  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
.OKIEOILMAN.. WITH THE GRAVY TRAIN APPARENTLY BEING "COMIN ROUND THE BEND"  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
.OKIEOILMAN.. WITH THE GRAVY TRAIN APPARENTLY BEING "COMIN ROUND THE BEND"  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
.OKIEOILMAN.. WITH THE GRAVY TRAIN APPARENTLY BEING "COMIN ROUND THE BEND"  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
.OKIEOILMAN.. WITH THE GRAVY TRAIN APPARENTLY BEING "COMIN ROUND THE BEND"  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
.OKIEOILMAN.. WITH THE GRAVY TRAIN APPARENTLY BEING "COMIN ROUND THE BEND"  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
.OKIEOILMAN.. WITH THE GRAVY TRAIN APPARENTLY BEING "COMIN ROUND THE BEND"  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
.OKIEOILMAN.. WITH THE GRAVY TRAIN APPARENTLY BEING "COMIN ROUND THE BEND"  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
.OKIEOILMAN.. WITH THE GRAVY TRAIN APPARENTLY BEING "COMIN ROUND THE BEND"  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
.OKIEOILMAN.. WITH THE GRAVY TRAIN APPARENTLY BEING "COMIN ROUND THE BEND"  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
.OKIEOILMAN.. WITH THE GRAVY TRAIN APPARENTLY BEING "COMIN ROUND THE BEND"  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
.OKIEOILMAN.. WITH THE GRAVY TRAIN APPARENTLY BEING "COMIN ROUND THE BEND"  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
.OKIEOILMAN.. WITH THE GRAVY TRAIN APPARENTLY BEING "COMIN ROUND THE BEND"  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
.OKIEOILMAN.. WITH THE GRAVY TRAIN APPARENTLY BEING "COMIN ROUND THE BEND"  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
.OKIEOILMAN.. WITH THE GRAVY TRAIN APPARENTLY BEING "COMIN ROUND THE BEND"  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
.OKIEOILMAN.. WITH THE GRAVY TRAIN APPARENTLY BEING "COMIN ROUND THE BEND"  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
.OKIEOILMAN.. WITH THE GRAVY TRAIN APPARENTLY BEING "COMIN ROUND THE BEND"  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
.OKIEOILMAN.. WITH THE GRAVY TRAIN APPARENTLY BEING "COMIN ROUND THE BEND"  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
.OKIEOILMAN.. WITH THE GRAVY TRAIN APPARENTLY BEING "COMIN ROUND THE BEND"  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

.OKIEOILMAN.. WITH THE GRAVY TRAIN APPARENTLY BEING "COMIN ROUND THE BEND"

+5
aksafeone
Kevind53
abby ann
Ponee
HezekiaH
9 posters

Go down

.OKIEOILMAN.. WITH THE GRAVY TRAIN APPARENTLY BEING "COMIN ROUND THE BEND"  Empty .OKIEOILMAN.. WITH THE GRAVY TRAIN APPARENTLY BEING "COMIN ROUND THE BEND"

Post by HezekiaH Fri Feb 07, 2014 9:47 pm

02/07/2014

[..OKIEOILMAN] WITH THE GRAVY TRAIN APPARENTLY BEING "CUMIN ROUND THE BEND" I DIDN'T WANT TO MISS A CHANCE TO CATCH A RIDE.

FROM LeGARDE TO THE IMF, UST, BANKS AND SOME PRESSURED POLITICANS MAYBE JUST MAYBE THIS UNPREDICTABLE, INTOLERABLE WAITING MAY BE OVER.

THE CHINESE WANTS THIS DONE BEFORE THE 8TH, FOREIGN COUNTRIES PUSHING THE IMF FOR ACTIVATION REGARDLESS OF THE USA'S POSITION, POLITICANS RESIGNING, BANKERS BEING ARRESTED AND WORSE, IT SEEM'S THERES A REAL HEAD OF STEAM ON THIS "OLE TRAIN".

OUR INFORMATION FOR SO LONG NOW ADDRESSING THE DATE, ALWAYS BEING WRONG, HOPEFULLY WILL BE RIGHT THIS TIME.

THERE SEEMS TO BE A CONFLUENCE OF OPINION AS TO THE RATES BUT LOGICALLY IT WOULD NATURALLY FOLLOW TO BE COMPETITIVE WITH SURROUNDING COUNTRIES THAT AN INTERNATIONAL RATE AROUND THE 4 DOLLAR AREA WOULD BE A LOGICAL ASSUMPTION.

I PURPOSEFULLY DID NOT ADDRESS ANY PRIVATE ARRANGEMENT OR RATE THAT MAY OR MAY NOT HAVE BEEN MADE BETWEEN GROUPS BECAUSE OF THE WIDE VARIATION OF RATES I HAVE HEARD.

I HOPE EACH OF YOU HEARD THE TNT BLOG PROGRAM AS IT HELD A MULTITUDE OF INFORMATION AND IT WAS ALL POSITIVE.

I WELCOME THE OPPORTUNITY OF CO-OPERATING WITH OTHERS TO FURNISH INFORMATION FOR YOUR BENEFIT.-----NUFF SAID----------PRAYING FOR THIS WEEKEND---------BLESSINGS GALORE------OKIE

Wealth is what you have when all your money is gone!!!
HezekiaH
HezekiaH
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

.OKIEOILMAN.. WITH THE GRAVY TRAIN APPARENTLY BEING "COMIN ROUND THE BEND"  Empty Re: .OKIEOILMAN.. WITH THE GRAVY TRAIN APPARENTLY BEING "COMIN ROUND THE BEND"

Post by Ponee Fri Feb 07, 2014 10:00 pm

Well - Well - Well - The two biggest SCAMMERS in Dinar Land have TEAMED UP.... Way to go.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

.OKIEOILMAN.. WITH THE GRAVY TRAIN APPARENTLY BEING "COMIN ROUND THE BEND"  Empty Re: .OKIEOILMAN.. WITH THE GRAVY TRAIN APPARENTLY BEING "COMIN ROUND THE BEND"

Post by HezekiaH Fri Feb 07, 2014 10:04 pm

Are you talking about HezekiaH and Okie???

HezekiaH
HezekiaH
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by abby ann Fri Feb 07, 2014 10:55 pm

BOY OH BOY!!!!!!!!!!!!
abby ann
abby ann
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Fri Feb 07, 2014 11:25 pm

Well since you continue to spout the same old made up drivel, it should come as no surprise to find you are wrong again. Enough with the Chinese and three letter agency BS! You are a liar and not a very good one at that, so man up, fess up, and go away!

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

.OKIEOILMAN.. WITH THE GRAVY TRAIN APPARENTLY BEING "COMIN ROUND THE BEND"  2805820865  .OKIEOILMAN.. WITH THE GRAVY TRAIN APPARENTLY BEING "COMIN ROUND THE BEND"  2805820865  .OKIEOILMAN.. WITH THE GRAVY TRAIN APPARENTLY BEING "COMIN ROUND THE BEND"  2805820865  .OKIEOILMAN.. WITH THE GRAVY TRAIN APPARENTLY BEING "COMIN ROUND THE BEND"  2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 08, 2014 8:16 am

We have gone from landing planes to signing diplomas to helping Santa deliver gifts to dancing shoes to now riding Gravy trains !

Back to top Go down

Post by abby ann Sat Feb 08, 2014 9:25 am

BOY OH BOY!!!!!!!!!!!GRAVY TRAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!! LET ME GIT MR BEAR!!!!!!!!!!BOY OH BOY!!
abby ann
abby ann
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone Sat Feb 08, 2014 11:23 am

Okie, Okie, Okie.  Postings from the clown pen.

Have you ever wondered why some 'roos keep changing their stories?  Is it because that is just what they are telling - stories? 

Let me see ol' Okie has trouble landing his plane, signing diplomas, delivering goodies at Christmas time, getting to use his dancing shoes, following his pal on the railroad (going around bends), with three letter agencies, and especially with the illusive data on the RV.  Amazing!  How could that be?

In reality this clown has not one clue about even the time of day, let along the day, let alone the rate - never has and never will.  He tells us his "sources" give him all the wonderful information - ha.  His sources have been wrong for so long most of us forgot when we first saw the data - BUT we remember that we have seen it multiple times since.  Strange how this clown keeps a following - cult like isn't it?  AND he has never been right yet.  Shameful.  Pure and simply shameful.  And he clames to be a Christian.  For Shame.  But, he is joined by others claiming this is a God given thing - who know maybe it is, but guess what?  GOD has nothing to do with all the lies that are out there in regard to the RV and this investment -- the 'roos do, however.  Last I knew none of them were GOD.

Say so long, Okie - you have had your time to "play" now the clown pen needs your attention.  Once  placed in the pen you can not ever get out and your gibberish and balderdash is a fore gone conclusion every time you post.  Dream on, as your posts are boring - even when you and Tony team up - then it gets almost comical.

We especially get more than a chuckle out of your flying abilities, the train stuff and how can one forget the cashing out by the elite?  All of the none sense about the crime associated with the bankers and the resignations of the congresspeople - what a crock.  Especially the congress people who are leaving the House to run for the Senate.  Shoot there was once an Alaskan Governor who quit the office to run for Vice President - Look where that got her!!  It got Alaska a quitter for a governor, that is for sure.

Dream on Okie - maybe you will hit on a lucky one yet!
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Regan11 Sat Feb 08, 2014 12:20 pm

Mmmmm, gravy.
Regan11
Regan11

Back to top Go down

Post by occe Sat Feb 08, 2014 1:14 pm

I'll bring the gravy ladle..where's the train? 

hemademe  NO why?
occe
occe
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Sat Feb 08, 2014 3:07 pm

occe wrote:I'll bring the gravy ladle..where's the train? 

hemademe  NO why?

Dunno, but I have the biscuits ...  bigsmile 

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

.OKIEOILMAN.. WITH THE GRAVY TRAIN APPARENTLY BEING "COMIN ROUND THE BEND"  2805820865  .OKIEOILMAN.. WITH THE GRAVY TRAIN APPARENTLY BEING "COMIN ROUND THE BEND"  2805820865  .OKIEOILMAN.. WITH THE GRAVY TRAIN APPARENTLY BEING "COMIN ROUND THE BEND"  2805820865  .OKIEOILMAN.. WITH THE GRAVY TRAIN APPARENTLY BEING "COMIN ROUND THE BEND"  2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by nwrichard Sat Feb 08, 2014 4:54 pm

My one hope at this point in time is when / if this does happen that all the people will remember all the times the roos called it wrong and don't loose all of what they gained in some hair brained scheme they put out for all to see.
nwrichard
nwrichard
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by HezekiaH Sat Feb 08, 2014 5:44 pm

What scheme is it and how can I get into it?

HezekiaH
HezekiaH
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by nwrichard Sat Feb 08, 2014 5:52 pm

Don't know what the scheme is yet, but I am sure there will be one.  Something on the order of now that it has RV'd and I have kept you up to date all this time, here is the next great investment.  As a general rule for me, anywhere they claim to put their money I will run as far away from it as possible.  Their track record speaks for itself.
nwrichard
nwrichard
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by PALMER01 Sun Feb 09, 2014 10:34 am

"Their track record speaks for itself."

So, you know where the train is? I need a ticket. affraid
PALMER01
PALMER01
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by nwrichard Sun Feb 09, 2014 10:54 am

It's round the bend per Okie
nwrichard
nwrichard
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone Sun Feb 09, 2014 1:13 pm

SSSHHHHHH, I can barely hear it.  Isn't that the sound of a forlorn train whistle wayyyy out in the distance?  Can't ya hear it?  There it is again, a faint wooooooooo woooooo.  IF I strain a little I can imagine the engine chugging up that long hill, chugga-a chugga, chugga-a-chugga.  That has to be a train, it just has to be.

Oh, shucks, I forgot that must be the wind in the eaves - we are having a slight wind day here!  Sorry, false alarm.  The chugga was the wind blowning the trash can along the frozen driveway.  See Okie, that is how it is done properly - TELL THE TRUTH.  Enough of the lies and speculation.  The TRUTH will set you free.  I forgot, you are in the clown pen, no hope for you now.

Reality, such a dynamic thing!!!
.OKIEOILMAN.. WITH THE GRAVY TRAIN APPARENTLY BEING "COMIN ROUND THE BEND"  Ping
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Sun Feb 09, 2014 3:01 pm

Nahh that was me with my toy train whistle ... .OKIEOILMAN.. WITH THE GRAVY TRAIN APPARENTLY BEING "COMIN ROUND THE BEND"  Dv016_10

Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum