Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Go Russia
DInar Daddy -- If you think the official currency of Iraq is a scam, think again.  I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
DInar Daddy -- If you think the official currency of Iraq is a scam, think again.  I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
DInar Daddy -- If you think the official currency of Iraq is a scam, think again.  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
DInar Daddy -- If you think the official currency of Iraq is a scam, think again.  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
DInar Daddy -- If you think the official currency of Iraq is a scam, think again.  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
DInar Daddy -- If you think the official currency of Iraq is a scam, think again.  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
DInar Daddy -- If you think the official currency of Iraq is a scam, think again.  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
DInar Daddy -- If you think the official currency of Iraq is a scam, think again.  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
DInar Daddy -- If you think the official currency of Iraq is a scam, think again.  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
DInar Daddy -- If you think the official currency of Iraq is a scam, think again.  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
DInar Daddy -- If you think the official currency of Iraq is a scam, think again.  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
DInar Daddy -- If you think the official currency of Iraq is a scam, think again.  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
DInar Daddy -- If you think the official currency of Iraq is a scam, think again.  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
DInar Daddy -- If you think the official currency of Iraq is a scam, think again.  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
DInar Daddy -- If you think the official currency of Iraq is a scam, think again.  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
DInar Daddy -- If you think the official currency of Iraq is a scam, think again.  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
DInar Daddy -- If you think the official currency of Iraq is a scam, think again.  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
DInar Daddy -- If you think the official currency of Iraq is a scam, think again.  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
DInar Daddy -- If you think the official currency of Iraq is a scam, think again.  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
DInar Daddy -- If you think the official currency of Iraq is a scam, think again.  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

DInar Daddy -- If you think the official currency of Iraq is a scam, think again.

4 posters

Go down

DInar Daddy -- If you think the official currency of Iraq is a scam, think again.  Empty DInar Daddy -- If you think the official currency of Iraq is a scam, think again.

Post by Ponee Fri Feb 07, 2014 8:39 am

2-7-2014  Dinar Daddy I’ve been following the growth and rebuilding of Iraq for many years now. So many have bashed the Iraqi Dinar, not knowing WHY so many believe it will increase in value one day. Some have said it will provide an increase in the realm of 1000%+ return, others have said it will increase gradually, maybe by 20-40%, and continue to grow over time as Iraq’s economy develops a base through oil exports and other industries that will ultimately justify the currency’s value.

If you think the official currency of Iraq is a scam, think again. The only ones scamming anyone are those who lie to get gain from others during the WAIT for something better than what the Dinar values offers at present, which happens to be 1,162 IQD for every $1 US Dollar. The reality is that the Dinar (IQD) isn’t going anywhere because it’s the official currency of a real country! Whether those in control of currency values in the world and over Iraq choose to increase the value of the I QD immediately (revaluation) or slowly (still a revaluation) isn’t the point...What IS important is there is a way to make it all happen, even in the ways speculators have aggressively stated.

No rate… No date… Only confidence the country of Iraq will one day officially rise from the ashes and become one of the wealthiest countries in the world, leading us into a new millennium. I expect the exact way it will all be done will not be as many have explained it. We will, in my opinion, be lead through various hoops and challenges to get to that point (i.e. re-denomination, currency exchanges, timelines, etc.), but I believe it will make it there eventually. This is speculative, yet logical, and hopefully true! Fast, instantaneous, massive revalue… or a slow grow… either way Iraq won’t be ignored, and is coming on to the world stage.

Read more from the gurus in the Dinar Daily guru section -- GURU RUMORS OF THE DAY - AKA - FICTION PREDICTIONS

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

DInar Daddy -- If you think the official currency of Iraq is a scam, think again.  Empty Re: DInar Daddy -- If you think the official currency of Iraq is a scam, think again.

Post by Kevind53 Fri Feb 07, 2014 8:47 am

Well said, let's hope he is right.....

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

DInar Daddy -- If you think the official currency of Iraq is a scam, think again.  2805820865  DInar Daddy -- If you think the official currency of Iraq is a scam, think again.  2805820865  DInar Daddy -- If you think the official currency of Iraq is a scam, think again.  2805820865  DInar Daddy -- If you think the official currency of Iraq is a scam, think again.  2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

DInar Daddy -- If you think the official currency of Iraq is a scam, think again.  Empty Re: DInar Daddy -- If you think the official currency of Iraq is a scam, think again.

Post by Guest Fri Feb 07, 2014 11:22 am

Time will tell.....One thing he leaves out is the corruption, mismanagement and divisive attitude among it's people & leaders . Without harmony & good management it really doesn't matter how rich or how much potential you have.

That HAS BEEN the reality going on 10 years plus now .

Back to top Go down

Post by catman Fri Feb 07, 2014 11:31 am

I too hope he is right, but if I were running Iraq, I would think the best  options for my country would be either a LOP and with an RV after, or the more drastic option presented by TD, a totally new currency screwing everyone outside of Iraq.
catman
catman
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueSky Fri Feb 07, 2014 7:06 pm

The only ones scamming anyone are those who lie to get gain from others during the WAIT for something better than what the Dinar values offers at present

How many do you think are on this list?   Suspect

BlueSky
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum