Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Go Russia
Doc disagrees with the pumpers and the quitters I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Doc disagrees with the pumpers and the quitters I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Doc disagrees with the pumpers and the quitters I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Doc disagrees with the pumpers and the quitters I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Doc disagrees with the pumpers and the quitters I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Doc disagrees with the pumpers and the quitters I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Doc disagrees with the pumpers and the quitters I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Doc disagrees with the pumpers and the quitters I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Doc disagrees with the pumpers and the quitters I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Doc disagrees with the pumpers and the quitters I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Doc disagrees with the pumpers and the quitters I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Doc disagrees with the pumpers and the quitters I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Doc disagrees with the pumpers and the quitters I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Doc disagrees with the pumpers and the quitters I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Doc disagrees with the pumpers and the quitters I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Doc disagrees with the pumpers and the quitters I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Doc disagrees with the pumpers and the quitters I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Doc disagrees with the pumpers and the quitters I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Doc disagrees with the pumpers and the quitters I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Doc disagrees with the pumpers and the quitters I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

Doc disagrees with the pumpers and the quitters

3 posters

Go down

Doc disagrees with the pumpers and the quitters Empty Doc disagrees with the pumpers and the quitters

Post by Ponee Thu Feb 06, 2014 10:13 pm

2-6-2014 Newshound Guru Doc

[What is going on with reports of some supposedly in-the-know persons getting out of the investment all together due to them saying basically its a bad investment?]

First, we do not agree with it being a scam or bad investment. We report our opinions based only when private and public sources agree...we do not agree with the its going to happen at any second rumors. We also do not agree with its time to fold the tents rumors. As we've reported repeatedly there is still much work Iraq needs to do to get in place the infrastructure laws to support currency reform long term. We simply do not see it happening until those laws are in place and functioning. We report, you decide

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Doc disagrees with the pumpers and the quitters Empty Re: Doc disagrees with the pumpers and the quitters

Post by Ponee Thu Feb 06, 2014 10:14 pm

2-6-2014 Newshound Guru Doc [How close are we to getting passage of the laws needed to support currency reform like HCl?] Unfortunately the short answer is no one knows for sure. However, there is much in the news about movement toward that end which is extremely encouraging. We are hopeful that the upcoming elections will put a fire under the politicians to get this done. With the elections sceduled in April we can only keep our fingers crossed. We report, you decide

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Doc disagrees with the pumpers and the quitters Empty Re: Doc disagrees with the pumpers and the quitters

Post by BritishBulldog Thu Feb 06, 2014 10:27 pm

Seems like Doc is always a bit too in the middle. Never wants to commit to anything...but in this instance I think both sides of the coin are a bit too drastic. There's no immanent TV but that doesn't mean all hope is lost.
BritishBulldog
BritishBulldog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Thu Feb 06, 2014 10:31 pm

I mostly agree with Doc, progress has been made, but the elements we need to see do not yet appear to be in place and no one knows the exact timing. Unlike some others I do remain optimistic, not blindly so, the risk that this could all crap out on us is somewhat high, but having done my homework, I think we will see a very nice profit in time.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Doc disagrees with the pumpers and the quitters 2805820865  Doc disagrees with the pumpers and the quitters 2805820865  Doc disagrees with the pumpers and the quitters 2805820865  Doc disagrees with the pumpers and the quitters 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by BritishBulldog Thu Feb 06, 2014 10:39 pm

Kevin I agree with you...I remain optimistic that we will get a return on this investment.
BritishBulldog
BritishBulldog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 06, 2014 10:50 pm

Basically Doc is crossing his fingers that his notes don't become toilet paper
I doubt Doc has any serious contacts from the sandbox , he's probably invested a pretty penny
Cross those toes too Doc !

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Fri Feb 07, 2014 7:48 am

Well his contacts, serious or not, sandbox or not, can't be any worse than those of most of the clowns posting on the guru sites.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Doc disagrees with the pumpers and the quitters 2805820865  Doc disagrees with the pumpers and the quitters 2805820865  Doc disagrees with the pumpers and the quitters 2805820865  Doc disagrees with the pumpers and the quitters 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum