Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
TNT TONY is saying that Maliki called different countries yesterday and said he is going to call the revaluation today or tomorrow I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
TNT TONY is saying that Maliki called different countries yesterday and said he is going to call the revaluation today or tomorrow I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
TNT TONY is saying that Maliki called different countries yesterday and said he is going to call the revaluation today or tomorrow I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
TNT TONY is saying that Maliki called different countries yesterday and said he is going to call the revaluation today or tomorrow I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
TNT TONY is saying that Maliki called different countries yesterday and said he is going to call the revaluation today or tomorrow I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
TNT TONY is saying that Maliki called different countries yesterday and said he is going to call the revaluation today or tomorrow I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
TNT TONY is saying that Maliki called different countries yesterday and said he is going to call the revaluation today or tomorrow I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
TNT TONY is saying that Maliki called different countries yesterday and said he is going to call the revaluation today or tomorrow I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
TNT TONY is saying that Maliki called different countries yesterday and said he is going to call the revaluation today or tomorrow I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
TNT TONY is saying that Maliki called different countries yesterday and said he is going to call the revaluation today or tomorrow I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
TNT TONY is saying that Maliki called different countries yesterday and said he is going to call the revaluation today or tomorrow I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
TNT TONY is saying that Maliki called different countries yesterday and said he is going to call the revaluation today or tomorrow I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
TNT TONY is saying that Maliki called different countries yesterday and said he is going to call the revaluation today or tomorrow I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
TNT TONY is saying that Maliki called different countries yesterday and said he is going to call the revaluation today or tomorrow I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
TNT TONY is saying that Maliki called different countries yesterday and said he is going to call the revaluation today or tomorrow I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
TNT TONY is saying that Maliki called different countries yesterday and said he is going to call the revaluation today or tomorrow I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
TNT TONY is saying that Maliki called different countries yesterday and said he is going to call the revaluation today or tomorrow I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
TNT TONY is saying that Maliki called different countries yesterday and said he is going to call the revaluation today or tomorrow I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
TNT TONY is saying that Maliki called different countries yesterday and said he is going to call the revaluation today or tomorrow I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
TNT TONY is saying that Maliki called different countries yesterday and said he is going to call the revaluation today or tomorrow I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

TNT TONY is saying that Maliki called different countries yesterday and said he is going to call the revaluation today or tomorrow

+3
BritishBulldog
Kevind53
Ponee
7 posters

Go down

TNT TONY is saying that Maliki called different countries yesterday and said he is going to call the revaluation today or tomorrow Empty TNT TONY is saying that Maliki called different countries yesterday and said he is going to call the revaluation today or tomorrow

Post by Ponee Thu Feb 06, 2014 8:04 pm

2-6-2014 Intel Guru TNT Tony [via Adpet1] Maliki called different countries yesterday and said he is going to call the revaluation today or tomorrow. He is scheduled to make these announcements today and tomorrow on Iraqi television. We don’t know for sure that he will do that. Today, though, he is supposedly calling all the prime ministers and presidents, and many countries are telling the US that they’ve had enough and they are willing to do this now.

Call centers are staffed; cash-out centers are on high alert across the country. Security is on high alert. The UST says that they are waiting on the IMF; the IMF says that they did tell them to do it, and the UST is refusing. There is disinformation about all the different rates. But if it comes out at 3.71 and the dong at .71, and we know that others exchanged at $32, then we will not let it rest there. Hopefully Maliki does make the announcement today, and hopefully it will be what we want to hear and we can start exchanging. I’m looking forward to this being done today.

To read more guru updates go to GURU RUMORS OF THE DAY - AKA - FICTION PREDICTIONS

Last edited by Ponee on Fri Feb 07, 2014 8:43 am; edited 1 time in total

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

TNT TONY is saying that Maliki called different countries yesterday and said he is going to call the revaluation today or tomorrow Empty Re: TNT TONY is saying that Maliki called different countries yesterday and said he is going to call the revaluation today or tomorrow

Post by Kevind53 Thu Feb 06, 2014 9:18 pm

No call or cash-out centers. UST and IMF have zero to do with it. No one exchanged at $32, and there are no plans to RV at $3.71 or any other rate in the immediate future. You have to admire Tony's consistency. He is always full of crap.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

TNT TONY is saying that Maliki called different countries yesterday and said he is going to call the revaluation today or tomorrow 2805820865  TNT TONY is saying that Maliki called different countries yesterday and said he is going to call the revaluation today or tomorrow 2805820865  TNT TONY is saying that Maliki called different countries yesterday and said he is going to call the revaluation today or tomorrow 2805820865  TNT TONY is saying that Maliki called different countries yesterday and said he is going to call the revaluation today or tomorrow 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

TNT TONY is saying that Maliki called different countries yesterday and said he is going to call the revaluation today or tomorrow Empty Re: TNT TONY is saying that Maliki called different countries yesterday and said he is going to call the revaluation today or tomorrow

Post by Guest Thu Feb 06, 2014 10:47 pm

Now Tony has a direct line to Maliki also ??
Geeezz!

Back to top Go down

Post by BritishBulldog Thu Feb 06, 2014 10:50 pm

I want a job at one of these call centers.  Always coming in to work with nothing to do...can't argue with that!
BritishBulldog
BritishBulldog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by HezekiaH Fri Feb 07, 2014 12:36 am

Thank-you Tony for providing news that is way ahead of the curve. Someday everyone else will catch up. Looking forward to your encouraging plan for all of us on Friday. I hope everyone will join in as Tony helps some of us get the $32 dollar rate.

Wealth is what you have when all your money is gone!!!
HezekiaH
HezekiaH
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Fri Feb 07, 2014 8:27 am

BritishBulldog wrote:I want a job at one of these call centers.  Always coming in to work with nothing to do...can't argue with that!

And they say no one is getting rich from the dinar. All those call center employees
being locked in and all that OVER TIME - with FREE pizza being shoved under the door to boot. Oh my ! yum!

To read more guru updates go to GURU RUMORS OF THE DAY - AKA - FICTION PREDICTIONS

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RoyBoy Fri Feb 07, 2014 12:59 pm

Ponee, florida guy,,, Tony is full of BS again, I talked with Maliki early AM this morning through Skype while we was drinking coffie and  fermented camels milk  . He has no clue who Ass-? Tony is and told me he is going to have that Russian dude come over here and cut his tongue out for lying..
  TNT TONY is saying that Maliki called different countries yesterday and said he is going to call the revaluation today or tomorrow 3508649203  TNT TONY is saying that Maliki called different countries yesterday and said he is going to call the revaluation today or tomorrow 3508649203 
TNT TONY is saying that Maliki called different countries yesterday and said he is going to call the revaluation today or tomorrow 3508649203  TNT TONY is saying that Maliki called different countries yesterday and said he is going to call the revaluation today or tomorrow 3508649203  TNT TONY is saying that Maliki called different countries yesterday and said he is going to call the revaluation today or tomorrow 3508649203  
TNT TONY is saying that Maliki called different countries yesterday and said he is going to call the revaluation today or tomorrow 3508649203  TNT TONY is saying that Maliki called different countries yesterday and said he is going to call the revaluation today or tomorrow 3508649203 
 TNT TONY is saying that Maliki called different countries yesterday and said he is going to call the revaluation today or tomorrow 3508649203  TNT TONY is saying that Maliki called different countries yesterday and said he is going to call the revaluation today or tomorrow 3508649203  TNT TONY is saying that Maliki called different countries yesterday and said he is going to call the revaluation today or tomorrow 3508649203

TNT TONY is saying that Maliki called different countries yesterday and said he is going to call the revaluation today or tomorrow 3508649203 TNT TONY is saying that Maliki called different countries yesterday and said he is going to call the revaluation today or tomorrow 3508649203  TNT TONY is saying that Maliki called different countries yesterday and said he is going to call the revaluation today or tomorrow 3508649203 
RoyBoy
RoyBoy
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueSky Fri Feb 07, 2014 7:14 pm

Look at all the new recruits that Tony got by people telling 10 0f their friends.  Now on facebook too.  Some are probably giving their real names.  If there is not a law against this,  then somenone needs to write one!

BlueSky
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by occe Fri Feb 07, 2014 7:39 pm

Tony is probably getting wholesale prices on Iraqi camel dung now that he is in with Maliki....today it might rain....better call it tomorrow....
 TNT TONY is saying that Maliki called different countries yesterday and said he is going to call the revaluation today or tomorrow 2834342768   :shootin the br   lol!
occe
occe
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

TNT TONY is saying that Maliki called different countries yesterday and said he is going to call the revaluation today or tomorrow Empty Another Day & No RV

Post by Blk Flamingo Fri Feb 07, 2014 7:59 pm

LOLOL I'm cracking up. My friend, the one who got me into this dinar thing, tried to call me today (even though we are not speaking) because, you know...."TODAY IS THE DAY!!" (I didn't take the call). The folks at the T N T farm even gave a TIME. Supposedly it was supposed to happen at 10am TODAY. Then it was pushed to 1pm because the T N T camp had to "talk to people." Then T N T Tony was supposed to do a call but was late to the call, and moved that up to 6pm. NOW this man is on the call telling people tall tales about WHY the RV didn't happen today. You all should see all the people leaving comments via FB and Twitter. I just have to wonder WHO is profiting from all this mania?

Blk Flamingo

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Fri Feb 07, 2014 8:09 pm

Blk Flamingo -- THANKS FOR THE UPDATE on TONY'S WACKED DAY!

I bet his "funny farm followers" are just eating up his excuses.

Singing his praises and thanking him for his lies.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by HezekiaH Fri Feb 07, 2014 8:23 pm

Blk Flamingo

Thanks for telling me about the call. I waited all day for Tony and he didn't come on.
I wondered if I was going to be able to sleep tonight without listening to him today.
I am listening to the replay now and Tony says it is all OK. Now I think I can go to bed and sleep tonight.

HezekiaH
HezekiaH
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by HezekiaH Fri Feb 07, 2014 8:25 pm

I know that not everyone will get the 32 dollar rate but because of Tony some of us may!!!! Maybe even me!!!!

HezekiaH
HezekiaH
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by BritishBulldog Fri Feb 07, 2014 8:26 pm

HezekiaH wrote:Blk Flamingo                                                                                                  Thanks for telling me about the call. I waited all day for Tony and he didn't come on.
I wondered if I was going to be able to sleep tonight without listening to him today.
I am listening to the replay now and Tony says it is all OK. Now I think I can go to bed and sleep tonight.
Hez your nuts lol.  If Tony wasn't on the call who was feeding them the BS...and what kind of BS did they have on offer
BritishBulldog
BritishBulldog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by HezekiaH Fri Feb 07, 2014 8:28 pm

I am with Tony I just want them to be fair to all of us!!! Tony please continue to fight for the truth!!!

HezekiaH
HezekiaH
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by HezekiaH Fri Feb 07, 2014 9:38 pm

Tony I am sending an email asking the Queen to forget about the War of 1812 and Knight you for all you are doing even for those who don't understand or have the info that you have.

One day soon it will Be Sir Tony for all you are doing against great odds.

HezekiaH
HezekiaH
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum