Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
A FANTASTIC POST FROM FREEWAY BILL I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
A FANTASTIC POST FROM FREEWAY BILL I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
A FANTASTIC POST FROM FREEWAY BILL I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
A FANTASTIC POST FROM FREEWAY BILL I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
A FANTASTIC POST FROM FREEWAY BILL I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
A FANTASTIC POST FROM FREEWAY BILL I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
A FANTASTIC POST FROM FREEWAY BILL I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
A FANTASTIC POST FROM FREEWAY BILL I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
A FANTASTIC POST FROM FREEWAY BILL I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
A FANTASTIC POST FROM FREEWAY BILL I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
A FANTASTIC POST FROM FREEWAY BILL I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
A FANTASTIC POST FROM FREEWAY BILL I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
A FANTASTIC POST FROM FREEWAY BILL I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
A FANTASTIC POST FROM FREEWAY BILL I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
A FANTASTIC POST FROM FREEWAY BILL I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
A FANTASTIC POST FROM FREEWAY BILL I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
A FANTASTIC POST FROM FREEWAY BILL I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
A FANTASTIC POST FROM FREEWAY BILL I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
A FANTASTIC POST FROM FREEWAY BILL I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
A FANTASTIC POST FROM FREEWAY BILL I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

A FANTASTIC POST FROM FREEWAY BILL

+2
Daox13
Ponee
6 posters

Go down

A FANTASTIC POST FROM FREEWAY BILL Empty A FANTASTIC POST FROM FREEWAY BILL

Post by Ponee Thu Feb 06, 2014 9:23 am

Silvereagle, on 04 Feb 2014 - 5:31 PM, said: My post should have read "I have lost all confidence in Freeway Bill".

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Freeway Bill: I am so sorry you feel that way my friend. You see, I am a man of faith and not of just words. If we get to the end of this journey and I am wrong, I will apologize. But nothing I have said is untrue. The thought that thousands of people are now holding REAL MONEY from this RV is just not true.

You honestly believe that Senators and Congressmen and the VIPs have cashed out their dinar, been paid and are double dipping by buying more dinar? Seriously????

We have to deal with misinformation every single day. They had to do that when Kuwait and China revalued. They were told that corruption would keep their money from them too.

I am not bashing TNT or Mountain Goat on their thoughts, but if they are right and this was happening, you would not think that someone that already is super rich and politically motivated would not have blown the whistle on it?

The employees of the banks where this is supposed to be happening would not have the ethical mind to break this loose?

I would love for this to be done and over with. I bought into this knowing that it was a long term deal. A currency play is long term and risky. Do I have proof that people have not been paid?

I am not blasting out orders for my fellow americans to revolt against our own government and banks to find out. Mountain Goat's post about the ONE WORLD GOVERNMENT and CONSTITUTION of the ENTIRE WORLD to make it so you can't own your own home was very upsetting to me.

I actually believed that this person was keeping people informed of the "what is going on" as they think it is.

We are so quick to believe the negative and so hyped on the positive that it is a wonder why we have not had millions of people with nervous breakdowns. THIS IS THE HARM things like this cause. Does bombarding the tweets toward our elected officials do any good? I would never do that. I have a life outside of this blessing.

The VOICE OF REASON has lost it's place in this anymore. Dinarians are now quicker to believe that our entire system is corrupt and stealing from us than to believe that there are people out there getting people upset and trying to get them to do something about it.... I don't buy it and neither should you.

I honestly wish that this thing had never came about as more people would have just kept working and quit counting on the millions they would be getting. I have worked hard my whole life and still do. 12 hour days are normal to me. So I cannot spend 10-12 hours a day reading this garbage.

I apologize for being a little upset. I am just trying to help and it is frustrating to watch all of this....

I love all of you with all my heart and wish you all the best....

God Bless the USA Freeway Bill

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

A FANTASTIC POST FROM FREEWAY BILL Empty Re: A FANTASTIC POST FROM FREEWAY BILL

Post by Ponee Thu Feb 06, 2014 9:49 am

Freeway Bill, I commend you on your post that goes against the mass hysteria that some of the other intel providers are creating within this investment.  And yes, that is what it is.  An investment.  It isn't a conspiracy against the American people that we have to rise against.  I can think of a whole lot better things to take up  arms against.

It is amazing that so many have jumped on that WE THE PEOPLE bandwagon of blitzing the "social medias" without actually doing their homework and analyzing what it is that they are trying to manipulate.

I really wish that everyone would stop thinking that "COUNTRIES and the GOVT'S  really care what a bunch of  dinar holders think. 

If people had cashed out, NDA's  or not, there would be someone talking... Come on, 50,000 have cashed out?  And no one has said a peep?  There are people who can't find a dollar bill on the street without telling everyone of their "blessing" .

This currency change is going to happen when it happens.  You  can Tweet on Twitter, Spam Facebook, Blast Emails all you want, but it isn't going to happen until all the ducks are in a row. And even then, it may not be the way the lofty Guru's of Date and Rate are calling it.  

Yes, please, stop relying on this to lift your financial burdens and move on and take responsibility for your current financial status.  Live and make decisions as if you had not heard of dinar.  Let it rest in a shoebox and unburden your spirit and unshackle your emotions.  Free yourself to move on.  Life is short and you are giving them up one by one as you keep expecting this to happen TODAY then again TODAY and again TODAY. Every today that you give to dinar is a yesterday that you may look back on with regret and wish you had done something else.

I wish you all a wonderful day. May you find the beauty in it and share it with others.
~ Ponee ~

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 06, 2014 10:02 am

Ponee,

Well said Smile 

I wonder what Exogen is talking about when he said he is taking the bet from freeway bill. Dinar is speculative investment that will happen when it happens.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 06, 2014 10:35 am

"if it happens"

Back to top Go down

Post by Daox13 Thu Feb 06, 2014 11:07 am

What peopled o not realize is when they Blast the social media and blast the senators they are in fact hurting this investment. They are bringing more people into this then needs to be. Will it ever help us to be impatient and greedy? No... and they should know that. Many of them have put themselves in this situation between reality and fantasy...

You want a warm beach and sand between your toes... you better get a shovel and do it yourself because God is not going to gift you paradise..

It is the extremely uneducated that create the chaos and havoc that comes with greed. They feel like they are "owed" something and that they are the only ones in this life that have been through hard times... the hard times many of them go through are normal every day lives for others..

It is pathetic to me that they use their religion to justify there actions, when in fact their actions go against their own religious values..

THIS IS FOR ALL THE GUEST THAT ARE READING THIS:

I know many of your have a level head but this part goes out to the "browsers"

STOP!
Take a deep breath....
No one here is saying you are stupid for investing...
However we ARE saying you need to open your eyes...
YOUR Guru's are hurting this investment more then ANYONE ELSE..
They are hurting your bank accounts and THEY are hurting your health...
It is not worth your time to invest if you die of a heart attack trying to keep up with it...

Hit the reset button... gather your thoughts... think before you act... Do not let your greed show your IQ.. stop contacting senators and other "high ranking" "bad people"... this is not a soap opera... there are no "bad people" holding this back... there is no internal war going on.... there is only the CBI, the Iraqi People, and us trying to figure out what they are going to do TO BENEFIT THEMSELVES... they don't give two craps about us... this IS about them... we are the aftermath of it...

couch  Always Be Cautiously Optimistic
Daox13
Daox13
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Thu Feb 06, 2014 12:10 pm

What they said ... good posts.  bigsmile bigsmile 

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

A FANTASTIC POST FROM FREEWAY BILL 2805820865  A FANTASTIC POST FROM FREEWAY BILL 2805820865  A FANTASTIC POST FROM FREEWAY BILL 2805820865  A FANTASTIC POST FROM FREEWAY BILL 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by BritishBulldog Thu Feb 06, 2014 1:09 pm

Problem is that the same impressionable people that follow Tony are usually the same ignorant people that believe that "the man" is always keeping them down. They believe in any type of government conspiracy that is brought up to explain why they aren't achieving what they want to achieve. We live in a society where it's easier to point the finger and blame someone else than it is to take responsibility for our own downfalls. 

If these people did ANY type of research instead of blindly following the gooroo's they would realize that there is hope for this investment...but the stuff that most of what they are being fed is complete and utter garbage. The fact that people are stressing/dying/freaking out over this investment is just nuts...funny how the people that think it through aren't in that boat...
BritishBulldog
BritishBulldog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 06, 2014 11:27 pm

I'm sick & tired of people injecting " I'm a person of faith" into the dinar discussions . Since when is money & religion tied together ?
No ones saviors believed in materialistic wealth , pure pathetic attempts to make yourself sound credible !
And that goes for Freeway Bill too
Get off your freakin high horse there Bill and hit the freakin Highway !
Man of God my ass !!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by penny3159 Fri Feb 07, 2014 2:53 am

Florida Guy

I am sorry that you are so sick & tired of people injecting their faith into your dinar world.

Do as I do when all I read is IT WILL NEVER REVALUE - IT'S A SCAM - or my favorite
IT WILL BE AT LEAST ANOTHER YEAR BEFORE IT HAPPENS

Take a deep breath and move on to the next post.

As for me, God has been very good to me and has met all my daily needs. Even in the area of the money I need to pay my bills and put food on my table. I am a person of great faith and proud of it.

everything is connected to God the Father and Jesus Christ the Son.

penny3159

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 07, 2014 9:17 am

penny3159 wrote:Florida Guy

I am sorry that you are so sick & tired of people injecting their faith into your dinar world.

Do as I do when all I read is IT WILL NEVER REVALUE - IT'S A SCAM - or my favorite

As for me, God has been very good to me and has met all my daily needs. Even in the area of the money I need to pay my bills and put food on my table. I am a person of great faith and proud of it.

Big difference between a person of faith and the constant mention that you are trying to impress upon people that you are credible.   BIG DIFFERENCE.
It's the quiet ones who don't brag about their strong connection to faith that I respect. You think Jesus would be happy with the constant blasphemy going on ???

Back to top Go down

Post by onemore Fri Feb 07, 2014 10:20 pm

When, O Lord when?

Does anybody have a clue?

We're talking health, wellness, nutrition, eating plans, research here.

onemore

Back to top Go down

Post by BritishBulldog Fri Feb 07, 2014 10:42 pm

penny3159 wrote:Florida Guy

Penny I think what Florida means...and I 100% agree with him...that alot of these guru's spew BS constantly. Then they follow it up with biblical quotes to somehow make it seem like that will prove that they are telling the truth.

I'm not a religious person...but it really bugs me that religion is often used as a way to somehow make shady people seem legit. It has happened for centuries...
BritishBulldog
BritishBulldog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum