Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Textbook Tony
Iraqi Dinar Scam Warning World Wide  Posted on Okies I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Iraqi Dinar Scam Warning World Wide  Posted on Okies I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Iraqi Dinar Scam Warning World Wide  Posted on Okies I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Iraqi Dinar Scam Warning World Wide  Posted on Okies I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Iraqi Dinar Scam Warning World Wide  Posted on Okies I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Iraqi Dinar Scam Warning World Wide  Posted on Okies I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Iraqi Dinar Scam Warning World Wide  Posted on Okies I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Iraqi Dinar Scam Warning World Wide  Posted on Okies I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Iraqi Dinar Scam Warning World Wide  Posted on Okies I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Iraqi Dinar Scam Warning World Wide  Posted on Okies I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Iraqi Dinar Scam Warning World Wide  Posted on Okies I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Iraqi Dinar Scam Warning World Wide  Posted on Okies I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Iraqi Dinar Scam Warning World Wide  Posted on Okies I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Iraqi Dinar Scam Warning World Wide  Posted on Okies I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Iraqi Dinar Scam Warning World Wide  Posted on Okies I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Iraqi Dinar Scam Warning World Wide  Posted on Okies I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Iraqi Dinar Scam Warning World Wide  Posted on Okies I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Iraqi Dinar Scam Warning World Wide  Posted on Okies I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Iraqi Dinar Scam Warning World Wide  Posted on Okies I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Iraqi Dinar Scam Warning World Wide  Posted on Okies I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

Iraqi Dinar Scam Warning World Wide Posted on Okies

4 posters

Go down

Iraqi Dinar Scam Warning World Wide  Posted on Okies Empty Iraqi Dinar Scam Warning World Wide Posted on Okies

Post by Levitations Wed Feb 05, 2014 10:27 pm

Found at Okies

Iraqi Dinar Scam Warning World Wide

Painterman7 Today at 8:44 pm

After six years now of hearing every week of every year this was DONE, it has never been done. My friends who got me into this IQD have 7 years and 10 years experience now. Do any of you REALLY even take the time to ask yourselves, WHY this has never happened? Please read these professional blogs, NOT guru posts, but those who deal internationally and THEN ponder. We have been told since 2008 it was done and for ALL of 2013, you heard daily this was confirmed, finished and bank had rates, yet here we are in 2014. February is now passing and soon comes March then year end. You will hear again this year the same old stories. The BBB of the USA, Forbes and Forex, the two largest Securities Investment Firms, continue to WARN people of this scam. So far, many rebuke them and laugh, yet WHO HAS been right so far. I believe we ALL ought to read these posts and blogs below. You make up your own mind, I just know as each year passes, I really am now beginning to really wonder. Something can NOT be done, NOT confirmed and banks can NOT have rates for years.

FORBES Financial warning from SEPT. 2013, just four months ago. It deals with the FALSE Wells Fargo rumors we continue to hear.
http://www.forbes.com/sites/johnwasik/2013/09/06/inside-the-dubious-dinar-revaluation-ruse/

BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU.
http://www.bbb.org/us/article/foreign-currency-scam-is-a-bad-investment-43607

http://www.ksl.com/?sid=25004930

Levitations
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Iraqi Dinar Scam Warning World Wide  Posted on Okies Empty Re: Iraqi Dinar Scam Warning World Wide Posted on Okies

Post by alleyrose Wed Feb 05, 2014 10:43 pm

Thanks for the post!

All we have to do is decide what to do with the time that is given to us.........~Gandalf~

Come visit me: www.alleysplace.net
Facebook: www.facebook.com/alleysplace1/
alleyrose
alleyrose
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Iraqi Dinar Scam Warning World Wide  Posted on Okies Empty Re: Iraqi Dinar Scam Warning World Wide Posted on Okies

Post by abby ann Thu Feb 06, 2014 4:42 am

ITS BEEN DONE SO MANY TIMES THAT MY PRETTY LITTLE HEAD HURTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!ALSO MY LITTLE BROTHERS HEAD HURTS TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :head bang:  :head bang:  Iraqi Dinar Scam Warning World Wide  Posted on Okies 2322496710  Iraqi Dinar Scam Warning World Wide  Posted on Okies 2322496710  raspberry  raspberry
abby ann
abby ann
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by alleyrose Thu Feb 06, 2014 4:50 am

What you doing awake Abbey Ann?

My eyes hurt from reading there crap LOL!

All we have to do is decide what to do with the time that is given to us.........~Gandalf~

alleyrose
alleyrose
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Iraqi Dinar Scam Warning World Wide  Posted on Okies Empty It'll go on for years

Post by Blk Flamingo Thu Feb 06, 2014 5:52 am

I have a friend who put damn near all the money she had comin in (which isn't much) into buying dinar and dong. Even though we no longer speak, she sent me a text yesterday saying "it's getting closer." I feel sorry for her because what she doesn't realize is, she'll be waiting a very, very long time. This person is also addicted to T N T Tony "intel." I'm trading my dinar/dong in for USD today.

Blk Flamingo

Back to top Go down

Post by alleyrose Thu Feb 06, 2014 7:07 am

Oh that's sad! I had a friend, the same friend who actually got me into this and she signed a contract on a house! An expensive mother at that! Luckily, as an ex agent, I was able to help her get out of the contract but it's just one of the many stupid things people are doing! She also is a TNT follower. I haven't spoken to her in some time now mainly because she was emailing me Tonys' crap and I told her exactly what I thought of Tony & Okie and she wasn't happy with that! Oh well, as I always say you cant fix stupid!

alleyrose
alleyrose
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Thu Feb 06, 2014 7:41 am

Having only purchased a small amount with "play" money, I'll let it ride for now.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Iraqi Dinar Scam Warning World Wide  Posted on Okies 2805820865  Iraqi Dinar Scam Warning World Wide  Posted on Okies 2805820865  Iraqi Dinar Scam Warning World Wide  Posted on Okies 2805820865  Iraqi Dinar Scam Warning World Wide  Posted on Okies 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 06, 2014 4:12 pm

Although as adults we are responsible for our actions that still doesn't excuse the lies and utter deceit that many spew without any regard of consequences to people's lives . I hope the authorities one day equal the due justice to the crooks

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum