Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Go Russia
Ok, here is a letter to OBAMA and BIDEN from the TNT GROUP --  I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Ok, here is a letter to OBAMA and BIDEN from the TNT GROUP --  I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Ok, here is a letter to OBAMA and BIDEN from the TNT GROUP --  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Ok, here is a letter to OBAMA and BIDEN from the TNT GROUP --  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Ok, here is a letter to OBAMA and BIDEN from the TNT GROUP --  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Ok, here is a letter to OBAMA and BIDEN from the TNT GROUP --  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Ok, here is a letter to OBAMA and BIDEN from the TNT GROUP --  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Ok, here is a letter to OBAMA and BIDEN from the TNT GROUP --  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Ok, here is a letter to OBAMA and BIDEN from the TNT GROUP --  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Ok, here is a letter to OBAMA and BIDEN from the TNT GROUP --  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Ok, here is a letter to OBAMA and BIDEN from the TNT GROUP --  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Ok, here is a letter to OBAMA and BIDEN from the TNT GROUP --  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Ok, here is a letter to OBAMA and BIDEN from the TNT GROUP --  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Ok, here is a letter to OBAMA and BIDEN from the TNT GROUP --  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Ok, here is a letter to OBAMA and BIDEN from the TNT GROUP --  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Ok, here is a letter to OBAMA and BIDEN from the TNT GROUP --  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Ok, here is a letter to OBAMA and BIDEN from the TNT GROUP --  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Ok, here is a letter to OBAMA and BIDEN from the TNT GROUP --  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Ok, here is a letter to OBAMA and BIDEN from the TNT GROUP --  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Ok, here is a letter to OBAMA and BIDEN from the TNT GROUP --  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

Ok, here is a letter to OBAMA and BIDEN from the TNT GROUP --

4 posters

Go down

Ok, here is a letter to OBAMA and BIDEN from the TNT GROUP --  Empty Ok, here is a letter to OBAMA and BIDEN from the TNT GROUP --

Post by Ponee Wed Feb 05, 2014 6:39 pm

Ok, here is a letter to OBAMA and BIDEN from the TNT GROUP --  DearMrPrez_8

Dear President Obama, Vice-President Biden:

To continue the TNT campaign...

send to:

info@barackobama.com

info@obamabiden.com

Dear President Obama, Vice-President Biden:

I want to make this VERY, CLEAR. I am NOT writing to you to say that the Iraqi Dinar is a SCAM or COUNTERFEIT!

I AM writing to you to tell you that we know that UST, Bankers and Government are delaying THE GLOBAL CURRENCY RESET, from THE PEOPLE!

In December, the politicians and key donors were exchanged.

In January the bankers were given control by the UST and only exchanged their key clients at the high contract rate when they were ALREADY WEALTHY.

This was, however, WITH HELD from WE THEPEOPLE!

This RV OF THE IRAQI DINAR IS NOT FAKE; IS NOT A SCAM. It is REAL;

AND OUR SENATORS, CONGRESSMEN and UST all know it!

I'm not complaining about a scam! I am complaining about THE GLOBAL

CURRENCY RESET, STARTING WITH THE IRAQI DINAR, BEING

WITHHELD FROM VETERANS, AND THE JOBLESS, THE HOMELESS,

THE HUNGRY, and ALL THAT HAVE BEEN PATIENTLY WAITING FORAS LONG AS TEN YEARS!

We only ask for you to help us and make this right by the people.

Help stop our suffering, due to joblessness, homelessness and starvation, foreclosures, etc.

Do what is FAIR FOR ALL!!!

Allow us to participate, in order for us to be able to Pay It Forward, as we end our OWN suffering.

We cannot just sit by idly, day after day, as the select few continue to exchange.

WE LOVE OUR COUNTRY, however, we are currently very disappointed in the GREED being shown us every day.

If we are not treated with fairness and justice soon, we have no other choice but to expose the greediness, lies and manipulation by those who have taken advantage of the general public.

I thank you so much for your help in correcting this injustice and helping make this
right for the people.

WE ARE THE PEOPLE.

Sincerely yours,

PS: If you are reading this and do not own Iraqi dinar - go buy some NOW.

PLEASE PASS THIS IMPT. LETTER ONTO THE PRESIDENT AND

VICE PRESIDENT OF THE U.S.A - and also the current leaders of the Democratic party.

Last edited by Ponee on Wed Feb 05, 2014 6:53 pm; edited 1 time in total

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Ok, here is a letter to OBAMA and BIDEN from the TNT GROUP --  Empty Re: Ok, here is a letter to OBAMA and BIDEN from the TNT GROUP --

Post by Ponee Wed Feb 05, 2014 6:45 pm

I should have filed this under the Laugh a Little category

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Ok, here is a letter to OBAMA and BIDEN from the TNT GROUP --  Empty Re: Ok, here is a letter to OBAMA and BIDEN from the TNT GROUP --

Post by BlueSky Wed Feb 05, 2014 6:59 pm

Wow!  People,  you should only follow people to this extreme after they showed you proof of their cause. Just saying "We The People" isn't gonna cut it!  Don't let emotions get the best of you.  Ask Tony for the PROOF if he is asking you all to do these social media blast.  You deserve the PROOF!  You deserve respect!

BlueSky
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by rick152 Wed Feb 05, 2014 7:44 pm

Is this a joke or did someone actually send this to Washington?  How embarrassing if the latter.  BUT maybe this could further expose the deciet coming from the Guru' and get them stopped, There you go, a bright side.

Ok, here is a letter to OBAMA and BIDEN from the TNT GROUP --  2322496710  Ok, here is a letter to OBAMA and BIDEN from the TNT GROUP --  3508649203

Love understands, Love supports, comforts and, cares for. Love forgives. Love also honors, respects and, believes
so please;
Love each other and yourself ...rick152
rick152
rick152
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 05, 2014 10:05 pm

I looked under "ridiculous" in webster's dictionary and saw this letter !

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Wed Feb 05, 2014 11:48 pm

I have a fresh translation ...

Dear Mr. President ... I am an idiot ...blah ... blah ... blah ... I love this country ... blah ... blah ... blah ... I am incredibly stupid ... blah ... blah ... blah ... and unbelievably gullible ... yours ... XXXXX

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Ok, here is a letter to OBAMA and BIDEN from the TNT GROUP --  2805820865  Ok, here is a letter to OBAMA and BIDEN from the TNT GROUP --  2805820865  Ok, here is a letter to OBAMA and BIDEN from the TNT GROUP --  2805820865  Ok, here is a letter to OBAMA and BIDEN from the TNT GROUP --  2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Ok, here is a letter to OBAMA and BIDEN from the TNT GROUP --  Empty Backfire

Post by Croatianlight Thu Feb 06, 2014 6:10 am

This is so funny. There are 2 ways this can go for these poor people. 

IF there IS an RV, it's secret and not intended for the public so they are going to get FBI agents at their doors to shut them up. 

IF there is NO RV, they will get ridiculed for being so stupid. 

I guess nobody thought about the consequences of having insider information LOL. 
I have always said that I hope for the sake of these people that there is going to be an RV, but for the life of me, I can't find ONE shred of evidence that anything is in the making. 
According to Tony, over 65,000 cashed out in the last 2 weeks, I have not seen or heard one PEEP from someone bragging about it, so, go figure.

Obama is going to go public and say: Sorry folks, but I have no idea what you are talking about, Bushy already cashed us out years ago and my sources tell me that there is nothing going on. You have been scammed. 

One thing you folks can be sure of is that a 3 letter agency will be knocking on your door and confiscating all your dinars. THEY will not let you join the 1%, so, you have been warned and it is recorded here.

Croatianlight

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum