Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Dinar Rate Is Live -- Rate 3.71 NOW --In The Executive Forex Board -- According to TNT Tony I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Dinar Rate Is Live -- Rate 3.71 NOW --In The Executive Forex Board -- According to TNT Tony I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Dinar Rate Is Live -- Rate 3.71 NOW --In The Executive Forex Board -- According to TNT Tony I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Dinar Rate Is Live -- Rate 3.71 NOW --In The Executive Forex Board -- According to TNT Tony I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Dinar Rate Is Live -- Rate 3.71 NOW --In The Executive Forex Board -- According to TNT Tony I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Dinar Rate Is Live -- Rate 3.71 NOW --In The Executive Forex Board -- According to TNT Tony I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Dinar Rate Is Live -- Rate 3.71 NOW --In The Executive Forex Board -- According to TNT Tony I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Dinar Rate Is Live -- Rate 3.71 NOW --In The Executive Forex Board -- According to TNT Tony I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Dinar Rate Is Live -- Rate 3.71 NOW --In The Executive Forex Board -- According to TNT Tony I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Dinar Rate Is Live -- Rate 3.71 NOW --In The Executive Forex Board -- According to TNT Tony I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Dinar Rate Is Live -- Rate 3.71 NOW --In The Executive Forex Board -- According to TNT Tony I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Dinar Rate Is Live -- Rate 3.71 NOW --In The Executive Forex Board -- According to TNT Tony I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Dinar Rate Is Live -- Rate 3.71 NOW --In The Executive Forex Board -- According to TNT Tony I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Dinar Rate Is Live -- Rate 3.71 NOW --In The Executive Forex Board -- According to TNT Tony I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Dinar Rate Is Live -- Rate 3.71 NOW --In The Executive Forex Board -- According to TNT Tony I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Dinar Rate Is Live -- Rate 3.71 NOW --In The Executive Forex Board -- According to TNT Tony I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Dinar Rate Is Live -- Rate 3.71 NOW --In The Executive Forex Board -- According to TNT Tony I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Dinar Rate Is Live -- Rate 3.71 NOW --In The Executive Forex Board -- According to TNT Tony I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Dinar Rate Is Live -- Rate 3.71 NOW --In The Executive Forex Board -- According to TNT Tony I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Dinar Rate Is Live -- Rate 3.71 NOW --In The Executive Forex Board -- According to TNT Tony I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Dinar Rate Is Live -- Rate 3.71 NOW --In The Executive Forex Board -- According to TNT Tony

+6
BritishBulldog
Kevind53
Regan11
PALMER01
alleyrose
Ponee
10 posters

Go down

Dinar Rate Is Live -- Rate 3.71 NOW --In The Executive Forex Board -- According to TNT Tony Empty Dinar Rate Is Live -- Rate 3.71 NOW --In The Executive Forex Board -- According to TNT Tony

Post by Ponee Wed Feb 05, 2014 4:32 pm

Dinar Rate Is Live In The Executive Forex Board At 3.71 Now. TNT Tony

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Dinar Rate Is Live -- Rate 3.71 NOW --In The Executive Forex Board -- According to TNT Tony Empty Re: Dinar Rate Is Live -- Rate 3.71 NOW --In The Executive Forex Board -- According to TNT Tony

Post by Ponee Wed Feb 05, 2014 5:04 pm

Does anyone know what an executive forex board is? Does it really exist?  And do ANY of you have access to it if so?

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Dinar Rate Is Live -- Rate 3.71 NOW --In The Executive Forex Board -- According to TNT Tony Empty Re: Dinar Rate Is Live -- Rate 3.71 NOW --In The Executive Forex Board -- According to TNT Tony

Post by Guest Wed Feb 05, 2014 5:49 pm

Only big shots like Tony have access to that !
C'mon Ponee , you know mr baloney has cooked up a new phrase to spew .
No such crap , when it goes live , it's instant all over the globe Otherwise in nano second technology that we live in people can make insider trades and truly make millions or even billions

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Wed Feb 05, 2014 6:18 pm

HeHeHe... I know... just trying to rouse the dead in here today! We have hit almost 1000 visits today already and everyone is sooooo quiet. I am getting bored.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 05, 2014 6:25 pm

Dinar Rate Is Live -- Rate 3.71 NOW --In The Executive Forex Board -- According to TNT Tony 1150991001 You are such a rascal !!!

Are you sure you aren't a close cousin to Tony ??

Just kidding !!

Back to top Go down

Post by alleyrose Wed Feb 05, 2014 6:29 pm

$3.71!!! What happened to $38??? I am not happy with $3.71 Tony you promised $38 now WHERE IS IT!!!! And while you are looking for it, it might help to take your head out of your ass!!

All we have to do is decide what to do with the time that is given to us.........~Gandalf~

Come visit me: www.alleysplace.net
Facebook: www.facebook.com/alleysplace1/
alleyrose
alleyrose
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 05, 2014 6:32 pm

Alley rose ; I'm with you !! I've been sitting on the tony bus waiting to go to wells Fargo now for weeks !

I want my $38 too ! I won't settle for less than $32 .

Back to top Go down

Post by alleyrose Wed Feb 05, 2014 6:56 pm

Well I guess $32 will be fine LOL! Man he's a dumbass!

All we have to do is decide what to do with the time that is given to us.........~Gandalf~

alleyrose
alleyrose
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by PALMER01 Wed Feb 05, 2014 8:36 pm

Alley, do you guys really talk like that down there? Bad,Bad,Bad!!

:chilly: -20 this morning where I live.
PALMER01
PALMER01
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by alleyrose Wed Feb 05, 2014 8:51 pm

LOL I am considered very tame Palmer lol! It's a beautiful 27C here today, awesome weather finally!

alleyrose
alleyrose
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Regan11 Wed Feb 05, 2014 8:58 pm

I thought Tony sd his farewells ! :( why is he still spewing crap/lies/bull ??? Fla , 73 degrees ... Soooo nice Smile
Regan11
Regan11

Back to top Go down

Post by alleyrose Wed Feb 05, 2014 9:03 pm

You're weather is about the same as ours Regan11, awesome day for gardening! Tony will never be gone too many douche bags still following him!

alleyrose
alleyrose
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Wed Feb 05, 2014 9:10 pm

In the 20's here ... about 12-14 inches of that white crap today ....  :chilly: :asdf1: 

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Dinar Rate Is Live -- Rate 3.71 NOW --In The Executive Forex Board -- According to TNT Tony 2805820865  Dinar Rate Is Live -- Rate 3.71 NOW --In The Executive Forex Board -- According to TNT Tony 2805820865  Dinar Rate Is Live -- Rate 3.71 NOW --In The Executive Forex Board -- According to TNT Tony 2805820865  Dinar Rate Is Live -- Rate 3.71 NOW --In The Executive Forex Board -- According to TNT Tony 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by alleyrose Wed Feb 05, 2014 9:23 pm

Ohhhhhhh that's a lot of snow!! I wish I could build a snow man!

alleyrose
alleyrose
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Wed Feb 05, 2014 9:31 pm

Tony ~~~~~

Rates of 3.77 are showing on the executive forex boards. We have four confirmations that they are live and just a matter of time before they come out. Why are they showing up there and why lower than what we heard they were going to be? The answer is because the administration isn't doing it. That is something Iraq is doing on their own. If Iraq pushes out their rate internationally, we will be able to exchange at that rate but we will not get the contract rates. So, we would prefer for this to be released in the US now. [Have you gotten any rates on the dong?] Yes, as of the a.m. $.71. I am looking for this to happen this week, the question is, is our country gonna do the right thing with the contract rate to us.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Wed Feb 05, 2014 11:41 pm

Yep ... how many times is this that they've been live somewhere? 100? 200? More? Don't blame the administration Tony, just man up ... if that is possible for a weasel like you ... and admit you have been lying like a rug.

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Dinar Rate Is Live -- Rate 3.71 NOW --In The Executive Forex Board -- According to TNT Tony 2805820865  Dinar Rate Is Live -- Rate 3.71 NOW --In The Executive Forex Board -- According to TNT Tony 2805820865  Dinar Rate Is Live -- Rate 3.71 NOW --In The Executive Forex Board -- According to TNT Tony 2805820865  Dinar Rate Is Live -- Rate 3.71 NOW --In The Executive Forex Board -- According to TNT Tony 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Dinar Rate Is Live -- Rate 3.71 NOW --In The Executive Forex Board -- According to TNT Tony Empty Exec.Board

Post by CroatianLIght Thu Feb 06, 2014 12:28 pm

Hmm...never heard of an Exec. Board. Forex goes live ....there are no other boards or rates. It's no wonder fools follow this guy they have no idea how things work. But then when I listen to how they speak to Tony, makes me wonder if they even graduated. I guess they need someone to worship and do the work for them. It will be a sad day when this finally comes to the light to these poor people, I can't help but feel sorry for them for what they are about to go through. Betrayed by a stranger.  https://www.dinardaily.net/t31131-betrayed-by-a-stranger?highlight=betrayed     http://inesradman.wordpress.com

CroatianLIght

Back to top Go down

Post by BritishBulldog Thu Feb 06, 2014 1:22 pm

Ponee wrote:Does anyone know what an executive forex board is? Does it really exist?  And do ANY of you have access to it if so?

According to my Aunt who works at ICE in London, who works hand in hand with FOREX...there is NO SUCH THING as a FOREX executive board. And the IQD and VND are showing up as "Not tradeable at this time".
BritishBulldog
BritishBulldog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Thu Feb 06, 2014 1:23 pm

THANK YOU BB!!!!

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Thu Feb 06, 2014 1:30 pm

BritishBulldog wrote:
Ponee wrote:Does anyone know what an executive forex board is? Does it really exist?  And do ANY of you have access to it if so?

According to my Aunt who works at ICE in London, who works hand in hand with FOREX...there is NO SUCH THING as a FOREX executive board. And the IQD and VND are showing up as "Not tradeable at this time".

:yes: 

Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by catman Fri Feb 07, 2014 2:29 am

BritishBulldog wrote:

According to my Aunt who works at ICE in London, who works hand in hand with FOREX...there

NO SUCH THING as a FOREX executive board. And the IQD and VND are showing up as "Not tradeable at this time".

I thought the VND was already a tradeable and traded currency. 
catman
catman
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by alleyrose Fri Feb 07, 2014 2:55 am

Well catman I was going to query that same thing! I mean I bought my dong from a local bank!

alleyrose
alleyrose
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by BritishBulldog Fri Feb 07, 2014 8:44 am

Not on forex.

http://www.forex.com/searchresults?q=VND&c=Website
BritishBulldog
BritishBulldog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by abby ann Fri Feb 07, 2014 9:40 pm

PALMER01 wrote:Alley, do you guys really talk like that down there? Bad,Bad,Bad!!

:chilly: -20 this morning where I live.

HEY THERE LITTLE WHITE DOGGIE!!!!!!!!!YOU'D BETTER LAY OFF ALLEYROSE THATS MY BUDDY!!!!!!!!!!
abby ann
abby ann
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by alleyrose Fri Feb 07, 2014 11:19 pm

Nawwww thanks for being my protector Abby Ann, I wuv you! xx 

Palmer is just not used to me swearing is all but the gurus bring out the worst in me! Argh!

alleyrose
alleyrose
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by bigdaddytim Fri Feb 07, 2014 11:40 pm

I guess Mr. Renfro must have avoided jail time at the hearing and is celebrating with an eruption of crap!  How about a big round of F U to Mr. Tony!   Come on, let's hear it!!!!

Never Argue With A Fool – They Will Drag You Down To Their Level, Then Beat You With Experience!
bigdaddytim
bigdaddytim
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Dinar Rate Is Live -- Rate 3.71 NOW --In The Executive Forex Board -- According to TNT Tony Empty What goes on here?

Post by Blondie Sat Feb 08, 2014 12:03 am

❇ Don't understand why somebody named Tony is on here lieing? Doesn't everyone want the Dinar to revalue? Whats the joke? And why are there not just true statements on here? First time I've seen this chat! It's really not funny. Economy is bad...Govt. is corrupt...Can facts be found anywhere on the dinar? Or is it just BS,because that what everyone on here sounds like. Too much booze or something? They already say it's a scam. This group instills NO positive anything and makes the Dinar sound like what most people say - A JOKE - I think this should be addressed seriously or not at all....just sayin'

Blondie

Back to top Go down

Post by BritishBulldog Sat Feb 08, 2014 12:36 am

Blondie wrote:❇ Don't understand why somebody named Tony is on here lieing? Doesn't everyone want the Dinar to revalue? Whats the joke? And why are there not just true statements on here? First time I've seen this chat! It's really not funny. Economy is bad...Govt. is corrupt...Can facts be found anywhere on the dinar? Or is it just BS,because that what everyone on here sounds like. Too much booze or something? They already say it's a scam. This group instills NO positive anything and makes the Dinar sound like what most people say - A JOKE - I think this should be addressed seriously or not at all....just sayin'

Uhhhhhhh.......ummmmmmm......I'm trying to figure out if your serious with this Blondie. If you are then please look at the other posts on here...yes we make Fun of good ol' Tony. But there is a reason...because he's a bull shizniter...A true word hasn't passed his lips in years.  Look at the main page of this site...read the heading....we look for the facts...and leave out the hype.

But we also have a good time making fun of the delusional ones out there.
BritishBulldog
BritishBulldog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by alleyrose Sat Feb 08, 2014 3:07 am

Blondie if you don't like the truth this may not be the place for you, and I for one do not drink so your statement about us all drinking too much is out of line! This site is based on FACT not positive thinking and NOT guru hype which is clearly what you seem to be after. Thanks for visiting Dinar Daily and don't let the door hit you on the ass on the way out!

alleyrose
alleyrose
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Sat Feb 08, 2014 10:13 am

Blondie wrote:❇ Don't understand why somebody named Tony is on here lieing? Doesn't everyone want the Dinar to revalue? Whats the joke? And why are there not just true statements on here? First time I've seen this chat! It's really not funny. Economy is bad...Govt. is corrupt...Can facts be found anywhere on the dinar? Or is it just BS,because that what everyone on here sounds like. Too much booze or something? They already say it's a scam. This group instills NO positive anything and makes the Dinar sound like what most people say - A JOKE - I think this should be addressed seriously or not at all....just sayin'

Simply put, the joke is all the gurus like Okie and Tony who put out false information, (read lie, since I am convinced they do it deliberately,) day in and day out to the adulation of so many. The economy is bad, there is corruption in government, though not as bad as many others, times are hard. However, most of the so called information on the dinar out there is provably false.

Now don't get me wrong, I remain optimistic. I am convinced at in time, we will see a very nice rate of return. However it will not happen tonight, or tomorrow, or the next day. It will not be at a $32 rate, and most likely not $3+, although that at least is possible. Sorry no mountains of gold in Iraq. There are no tiers, no NDAs. Neither China, the USA, UN or little green men are involved. No evil cabal, white hats or black hats, and no involvement by three letter agencies of any sort. There is no reason they need to change the value of the dinar to ascend to full membership of the IMF. There are countries with far lower values, and countries who do not float their currency values who are already members. Their release from Chapter 7 was not predicated upon RVing by a certian date, but upon fulfillment of conditions specified in the documents. The move is Iraq's and Iraq's alone, they will make it when and IF it is in their best interests.

These are facts, solid provable facts, not some nebulous, unverifiable "intel" from some shadowy source. There are certain verifiable items that MUST be in place before any possible RV, including, a power sharing agreement, a finalized hydrocarbon law specifying how the revenues will be shared, and a fully seated government. All this might not be what you want to hear, but it is truth, provable, documented proof, not unverifiable clap trap from a man already under indictment in federal court on fraud and other charges.

Sorry, but that's the way it is.

Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by nwrichard Sat Feb 08, 2014 5:55 pm

Sorry, I have been trading the Forex since 2002.  There IS NO executive board.  Story busted.  Again.
nwrichard
nwrichard
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum