Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Textbook Tony
You’re Almost There I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
You’re Almost There I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
You’re Almost There I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
You’re Almost There I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
You’re Almost There I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
You’re Almost There I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
You’re Almost There I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
You’re Almost There I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
You’re Almost There I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
You’re Almost There I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
You’re Almost There I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
You’re Almost There I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
You’re Almost There I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
You’re Almost There I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
You’re Almost There I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
You’re Almost There I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
You’re Almost There I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
You’re Almost There I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
You’re Almost There I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
You’re Almost There I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

You’re Almost There

2 posters

Go down

You’re Almost There Empty You’re Almost There

Post by ADMIN Wed Feb 05, 2014 11:43 am

Wednesday, February 05, 2014
You’re Almost There Simdif_0x19841eb0

You’re Almost There

…a little past the top of the hill (2 Sam 16:1) KJV

David is running for his life; from whom? His son Absalom is hard in pursuit of destroying him. What a terrible thought that someone so dear to him would betray him seeking to destroy his life. He is in dire need of provision and support. David finds himself with few friends, little to no provision, and confused. His defenses are on high-alert and hindsight proves his judgment impaired by impatience and fear. Ever been there? Who hasn’t? Maybe, you’re there NOW!

Whatever the scenario, as David reaches “a little past the top of the hill” he notices someone coming with the provisions he desperately needs. To him, this also represents support and God’s intervention. Let me just encourage you, as you stand in the same battle as David, as soon as you “get a little past the top of the hill” you will see God’s intervention. Getting over the hill gives you a view you weren’t seeing prior. We need to get over the hill, climb higher, nearer to God’s perspective and see God’s working in your circumstances. Our view below the top of the hill is bleak and full of doom. However, just past the top of the hill is God’s insight. You get it? Let’s get over the hill! The only important factor, YOU, HAVE TO CLIMB THE MOUNTAIN, NO ONE, CAN DO IT FOR YOU!

Here is a tremendous story-lesson I read recently:
“Ten of us, all beginners, were climbing White Gap Mountain in North Carolina. We were using ropes in a system called belaying. I served as belayer, which means that I controlled the safety rope for the person climbing the mountain. My job was to take up slack as each person climbed up to me and to hold the rope if he or she should fall on the way. It was very hard work.

One climber was somewhat overweight and fell several times. Each time, I was able to break her fall, but it caused great pain; the belaying rope cut into my waist with the tension of her weight on it. The whole procedure became for me a parable of my ministry.

I wasn't climbing the mountain, she was. I was there to support her, and I was thoroughly bound to her, but it was she who had to do the climbing. Each time she reached a difficult spot, I knew she would fall, and I also knew her fall would cause me pain. I was tempted at times to grab the rope and pull her over the difficult parts. It would have been a lot easier on me.

But I realized--thanks to the Holy Spirit--that if I pulled her over the difficult part each time,it would really have hurt her. She would have missed learning what it means to climb the mountain. Sure, I would have been her savior--but only for this time. There are other mountains she will have to climb, and I will not always be there to pull her over the rough spots. She had to do it mainly on her own. Well, after much pain and struggle, she made it to the top. When she reached me, she said, "I made it--I didn't think I'd ever get there."

That was a great moment for both of us; for me because I knew that she had climbed the mountain on her own. I had done a good job of belaying for her. I had encouraged her and kept her from getting hurt. That was my job. But she had climbed the mountain.” WOW (think on that)

If you want to get past the “dilemma” you find yourself in, CLIMB THE MOUNTAIN AND SEE!

And Moses went up from the plains of Moab unto the mountain of Nebo, to the top of Pisgah… And the LORD said unto him, This is the land which I sware unto Abraham, unto Isaac, and unto Jacob, saying, I will give it unto thy seed: I have caused thee to see it with thine eyes, (Deut 34:1a & 4a) KJV

http://richa.simdif.com/daily_reading.html

ADMIN
Admin
Admin

http://dinardaily@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

You’re Almost There Empty Re: You’re Almost There

Post by Kevind53 Wed Feb 05, 2014 12:01 pm

You’re Almost There 2218296283

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

You’re Almost There 2805820865  You’re Almost There 2805820865  You’re Almost There 2805820865  You’re Almost There 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum