Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Go Russia
Put on your boots...The bull poop is getting thick... I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Put on your boots...The bull poop is getting thick... I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Put on your boots...The bull poop is getting thick... I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Put on your boots...The bull poop is getting thick... I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Put on your boots...The bull poop is getting thick... I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Put on your boots...The bull poop is getting thick... I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Put on your boots...The bull poop is getting thick... I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Put on your boots...The bull poop is getting thick... I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Put on your boots...The bull poop is getting thick... I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Put on your boots...The bull poop is getting thick... I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Put on your boots...The bull poop is getting thick... I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Put on your boots...The bull poop is getting thick... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Put on your boots...The bull poop is getting thick... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Put on your boots...The bull poop is getting thick... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Put on your boots...The bull poop is getting thick... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Put on your boots...The bull poop is getting thick... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Put on your boots...The bull poop is getting thick... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Put on your boots...The bull poop is getting thick... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Put on your boots...The bull poop is getting thick... I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Put on your boots...The bull poop is getting thick... I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

Put on your boots...The bull poop is getting thick...

2 posters

Go down

Put on your boots...The bull poop is getting thick... Empty Put on your boots...The bull poop is getting thick...

Post by BritishBulldog Tue Feb 04, 2014 3:37 pm

So apparently Tony is really hitting the pipe hard before his conference calls...here's the latest that I got from my Tony follower friend.

1. A bunch of churches were cashed out over the weekend at 21 cents...

2. There have been at least 3 high ranking bank officials from around the world that have mysteriously died...and several have quit including a high ranking officer at WF who all of a sudden has health issues. And lower ranking bank officials are steadily jumping out of windows and offing themselves because they don't want to be implicated in the dinar scandel!

3. The NDA has become so complicated that Tony has decided to not take the contract rate. 

4. Banks are stopping people from withdrawing money form their accounts because they are holding all the money for everyone to exchange their dinar. 

5. Most Tier 2 and Tier 3 banks are run the big 5 banks secretly. This is something that the big 5 don't want everyone to know. 

6. Several countries involved in the Davos Convention were listening in to Tony's calls. Because of what they heard they made some drastic changes to their banking practices as it pertains the US and its citizens.

7. The US Government is pooping themselves because #wearethepeople was trending on Twitter during the Super Bowl. 

Here is the best part though...

Tony is going to declare "Bank Days" if the RV isn't released soon. Basically he is going to pick a certain bank on a certain day and tell all of his sheeple that if they have any type of banking services from that specific bank they need to end it. So close their checking accounts, cancel credit cards etc. And he is saying that if that doesn't make the evil wicked bankers release the RV...then they will move on to another bank and so on and so forth. He will personally cause the banks to hurt because they are hurting the people. 

:head bang:  Put on your boots...The bull poop is getting thick... 3508649203  :head bang:  Put on your boots...The bull poop is getting thick... 3508649203
BritishBulldog
BritishBulldog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Put on your boots...The bull poop is getting thick... Empty Re: Put on your boots...The bull poop is getting thick...

Post by abby ann Tue Feb 04, 2014 4:26 pm

I'LL HELP HURT THE BANKS TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!IF THEY DON'T  R V !!!!!!!!!!! I'LL NEVER POOP AGAIN AS LONG AS I LIVE!!!!!!!!!!!BOY OH BOY THEY WILL BE SORRY THEN!!!!!!!!!!!
abby ann
abby ann
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum