Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Textbook Tony
The absolute change in attitudes of so many following the Iraqi Dinar and its speculated-about revaluation -- Posted by  FB page Dinar iraq and dong vietnam   I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
The absolute change in attitudes of so many following the Iraqi Dinar and its speculated-about revaluation -- Posted by  FB page Dinar iraq and dong vietnam   I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
The absolute change in attitudes of so many following the Iraqi Dinar and its speculated-about revaluation -- Posted by  FB page Dinar iraq and dong vietnam   I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
The absolute change in attitudes of so many following the Iraqi Dinar and its speculated-about revaluation -- Posted by  FB page Dinar iraq and dong vietnam   I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
The absolute change in attitudes of so many following the Iraqi Dinar and its speculated-about revaluation -- Posted by  FB page Dinar iraq and dong vietnam   I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
The absolute change in attitudes of so many following the Iraqi Dinar and its speculated-about revaluation -- Posted by  FB page Dinar iraq and dong vietnam   I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
The absolute change in attitudes of so many following the Iraqi Dinar and its speculated-about revaluation -- Posted by  FB page Dinar iraq and dong vietnam   I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
The absolute change in attitudes of so many following the Iraqi Dinar and its speculated-about revaluation -- Posted by  FB page Dinar iraq and dong vietnam   I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
The absolute change in attitudes of so many following the Iraqi Dinar and its speculated-about revaluation -- Posted by  FB page Dinar iraq and dong vietnam   I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
The absolute change in attitudes of so many following the Iraqi Dinar and its speculated-about revaluation -- Posted by  FB page Dinar iraq and dong vietnam   I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
The absolute change in attitudes of so many following the Iraqi Dinar and its speculated-about revaluation -- Posted by  FB page Dinar iraq and dong vietnam   I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
The absolute change in attitudes of so many following the Iraqi Dinar and its speculated-about revaluation -- Posted by  FB page Dinar iraq and dong vietnam   I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
The absolute change in attitudes of so many following the Iraqi Dinar and its speculated-about revaluation -- Posted by  FB page Dinar iraq and dong vietnam   I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
The absolute change in attitudes of so many following the Iraqi Dinar and its speculated-about revaluation -- Posted by  FB page Dinar iraq and dong vietnam   I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
The absolute change in attitudes of so many following the Iraqi Dinar and its speculated-about revaluation -- Posted by  FB page Dinar iraq and dong vietnam   I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
The absolute change in attitudes of so many following the Iraqi Dinar and its speculated-about revaluation -- Posted by  FB page Dinar iraq and dong vietnam   I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
The absolute change in attitudes of so many following the Iraqi Dinar and its speculated-about revaluation -- Posted by  FB page Dinar iraq and dong vietnam   I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
The absolute change in attitudes of so many following the Iraqi Dinar and its speculated-about revaluation -- Posted by  FB page Dinar iraq and dong vietnam   I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
The absolute change in attitudes of so many following the Iraqi Dinar and its speculated-about revaluation -- Posted by  FB page Dinar iraq and dong vietnam   I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
The absolute change in attitudes of so many following the Iraqi Dinar and its speculated-about revaluation -- Posted by  FB page Dinar iraq and dong vietnam   I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

The absolute change in attitudes of so many following the Iraqi Dinar and its speculated-about revaluation -- Posted by FB page Dinar iraq and dong vietnam

3 posters

Go down

The absolute change in attitudes of so many following the Iraqi Dinar and its speculated-about revaluation -- Posted by  FB page Dinar iraq and dong vietnam   Empty The absolute change in attitudes of so many following the Iraqi Dinar and its speculated-about revaluation -- Posted by FB page Dinar iraq and dong vietnam

Post by Ponee Tue Feb 04, 2014 12:01 pm

Posted by Dinar iraq and dong vietnam FB page

I am posting this to address the absolute change in attitudes of so many following the Iraqi Dinar and its speculated-about revaluation. The feeling I get when reading what so many are saying about the IQD is so different than what I had 4 years ago. I’ll provide an example of the issue, problem, or situation I see, then I’ll give my thoughts about that particular issue and back it with a positive perspective. I’m hoping my thoughts shared here will help many gain perspective and retain resolve about the official currency of Iraq.

First off, it’s clear to me that the constant pumpers who’ve tirelessly shared their daily prognostications about the imminent revalue of the Dinar (my site’s perennial “Doozies” and “Rumors” dwellers) have really damaged the morale of their followers, and that of the reputation of Iraq’s legitimate currency. Here we are year after year and the same people continue to be wrong. Bad information naturally gives the Dinar a bad wrap.

My take on this? Well, despite incorrect information and false rumours, the fact remains the IQD has grown in value over the years. What was once valued at 4,000 IQD to 1 USD, is now valued at 1162 IQD to 1 USD. Iraq is only improving daily (Rome wasn’t built in a day, neither was the USA, and China is taking forever but growing nonetheless). So, are you really worried the IQD is a scam? Really?! The only scam happening in this speculative play is coming from those creating false hype and rumours in order to generate interest. Otherwise, sit back, relax, and enjoy the ride of Iraq being “raised from the ashes”.

Secondly, the misfortunes of the few have somehow been placed on the many. What I mean by this is that some well-known “gurus” and posters of information within the online Dinar-following world have occasionally dealt with public matters that in one way or another smeared the Iraqi Dinar by association. Many news outlets in the past have tried to tie them together just because of the common interest but the reality is that whatever their troubles were had NOTHING to do with the official currency of Iraq but with how they handled their business activities and the things they chose to involve themselves in.

My take on this? What transpired publicly with certain individuals had nothing to do with the legitimacy of the official currency of Iraq. Their personal actions, activities, charges, and concerns don’t impact Iraq in the least. I’m sad for all involved. Personal actions by individuals don’t immediately destroy the fact that the IQD has real value and can be liquidated by Dealers or utilized in Iraq. The Dinar currency itself is not a scam. How people present themselves, handle their business, or what they say for gain can be.

Thirdly, somehow speculation around the revaluation of the Dinar has somehow been tied to various timelines. Due to there being so many who’ve given a timeline for when Iraq will raise the value of its currency against that of the Dollar and other world currencies, many have disregarded the currency as a scam because timelines came and went with nothing to show for it.

My take on this? Rome wasn’t built in a day. Why would anyone know an exact time and day? Why would a potential increase in value of a currency that would instantaneously create trillions in wealth across the world be handled tritely in a way that so many would know about it? Why would they they rush the process? The answer… they wouldn’t! The date and time are no doubt in constant flux. There is no doubt a plan for Iraq that meets the needs of Iraq’s citizens. Even the money coming into Iraq from western speculators was thought out and allowed. Yes, each of you who holds Iraq’s Dinars is a part of a bigger plan. Things will happen, but in the time of Iraq and not before.

Bottom line… I believe the Iraqi Dinar will increase in value over time. Regardless of a re-denomination, revaluation, or gradual increase, I’m confident in my holdings. Its up to each of you to come to your own comfort level about what your timeline is, how much you hold, and what you’re willing to do about it. Just remember though, your timeline and threshold for waiting may or may not match that of Iraq and the rest of the world.

Go Understanding… Go Patience… Go Dinar!

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

The absolute change in attitudes of so many following the Iraqi Dinar and its speculated-about revaluation -- Posted by  FB page Dinar iraq and dong vietnam   Empty Re: The absolute change in attitudes of so many following the Iraqi Dinar and its speculated-about revaluation -- Posted by FB page Dinar iraq and dong vietnam

Post by RoyBoy Wed Feb 05, 2014 8:57 am

I never seen this but for here but sounds like Dinar daddy again, I may be wrong
RoyBoy
RoyBoy
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

The absolute change in attitudes of so many following the Iraqi Dinar and its speculated-about revaluation -- Posted by  FB page Dinar iraq and dong vietnam   Empty Re: The absolute change in attitudes of so many following the Iraqi Dinar and its speculated-about revaluation -- Posted by FB page Dinar iraq and dong vietnam

Post by Ponee Wed Feb 05, 2014 9:16 am

Could be, if he owns the FB page Dinar iraq and dong vietnam

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RoyBoy Wed Feb 05, 2014 9:28 am

I know DD has his own page on FB but this sure sounds like him. Hope your day is going well Ponee ;-)
RoyBoy
RoyBoy
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Wed Feb 05, 2014 9:32 am

Sure is royboy.  Had my 3 cups of coffee and we are snowed/iced in and I am going to enjoy a day at home  with no errands or running around ! Maybe I will get some cleaning done.  Maybe tonight, a few of us can meet up in CHAT and just shoot the breeze.  I enjoyed talking with you last time. 

Hope your day is going well also!

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Wed Feb 05, 2014 11:10 am

royboy wrote:I never seen this but for here but sounds like Dinar daddy again, I may be wrong
Yep I thought the same thing ...

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

The absolute change in attitudes of so many following the Iraqi Dinar and its speculated-about revaluation -- Posted by  FB page Dinar iraq and dong vietnam   2805820865  The absolute change in attitudes of so many following the Iraqi Dinar and its speculated-about revaluation -- Posted by  FB page Dinar iraq and dong vietnam   2805820865  The absolute change in attitudes of so many following the Iraqi Dinar and its speculated-about revaluation -- Posted by  FB page Dinar iraq and dong vietnam   2805820865  The absolute change in attitudes of so many following the Iraqi Dinar and its speculated-about revaluation -- Posted by  FB page Dinar iraq and dong vietnam   2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Wed Feb 05, 2014 11:17 am

Huh, and they pump for a dealer right? Or are they a dealer?

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RoyBoy Wed Feb 05, 2014 11:20 am

Ponee , His wife is the dealer I think and I'm sure they are tied in with Ali at Dinar Trade. Roger is now a adviser for investments I think
RoyBoy
RoyBoy
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Wed Feb 05, 2014 11:50 am

I will say this for him ... he's been labeling guru spew are BS for a long time now ... about all I can say for him, but credit where credit is due.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

The absolute change in attitudes of so many following the Iraqi Dinar and its speculated-about revaluation -- Posted by  FB page Dinar iraq and dong vietnam   2805820865  The absolute change in attitudes of so many following the Iraqi Dinar and its speculated-about revaluation -- Posted by  FB page Dinar iraq and dong vietnam   2805820865  The absolute change in attitudes of so many following the Iraqi Dinar and its speculated-about revaluation -- Posted by  FB page Dinar iraq and dong vietnam   2805820865  The absolute change in attitudes of so many following the Iraqi Dinar and its speculated-about revaluation -- Posted by  FB page Dinar iraq and dong vietnam   2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Wed Feb 05, 2014 12:18 pm

royboy wrote:Ponee , His wife is the dealer I think and I'm sure they are tied in with Ali at Dinar Trade. Roger is now a adviser for investments I think

Interesting.  Thank you for the input

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum