Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Go Russia
 25 thousand people cashed in yesterday....according to TONY I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
 25 thousand people cashed in yesterday....according to TONY I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
 25 thousand people cashed in yesterday....according to TONY I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
 25 thousand people cashed in yesterday....according to TONY I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
 25 thousand people cashed in yesterday....according to TONY I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
 25 thousand people cashed in yesterday....according to TONY I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
 25 thousand people cashed in yesterday....according to TONY I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
 25 thousand people cashed in yesterday....according to TONY I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
 25 thousand people cashed in yesterday....according to TONY I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
 25 thousand people cashed in yesterday....according to TONY I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
 25 thousand people cashed in yesterday....according to TONY I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
 25 thousand people cashed in yesterday....according to TONY I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
 25 thousand people cashed in yesterday....according to TONY I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
 25 thousand people cashed in yesterday....according to TONY I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
 25 thousand people cashed in yesterday....according to TONY I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
 25 thousand people cashed in yesterday....according to TONY I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
 25 thousand people cashed in yesterday....according to TONY I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
 25 thousand people cashed in yesterday....according to TONY I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
 25 thousand people cashed in yesterday....according to TONY I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
 25 thousand people cashed in yesterday....according to TONY I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

25 thousand people cashed in yesterday....according to TONY

+4
abby ann
catman
Kevind53
Ponee
8 posters

Go down

25 thousand people cashed in yesterday....according to TONY Empty 25 thousand people cashed in yesterday....according to TONY

Post by Ponee Mon Feb 03, 2014 7:41 pm

2-3-2014 Intel Guru TNT Tony Over the weekend we heard good things were happening, promises were made. Many politicians were upset this morning because they were promised that this problem would go away over the weekend. They get lied to just like we do, and they are absolutely upset about it. Tier 2 and 3 banks were told the rates would go live, so they have been lied to as well.

The rates haven't changed. Iraq was supposed to make an announcement that they are international today but have not verified this. We were expecting it like Tier 2 & 3 banks, but the rates were not released to them even though since Thursday night they were told it would happen. Someone here is still holding it up. I know a minimum 25k people were exchanged yesterday in private placements. The time frame is good, rates are good, all we can do is wait. Could this happen today? Today is not over...we are hearing this could be a good day.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

25 thousand people cashed in yesterday....according to TONY Empty Re: 25 thousand people cashed in yesterday....according to TONY

Post by Kevind53 Mon Feb 03, 2014 11:30 pm

You're right, the rates haven't changed, the dinar is still trading at 1166 and will continue to do so until Iraq is ready to make a change. No, it will not be today, tomorrow, Thursday, Friday at the latest. Tier two and three banks were not lied to, because there are no tier two or three banks ... there are no tiers. When this happens it happens all at once, the value just changes, nice and simple, no GCR, nothing that has not been done hundreds, even thousands of times before, the price adjusts and everyone sees it happen. Then we just go to the bank and make the exchange ... simple, easy, uncomplicated and no hype needed.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

25 thousand people cashed in yesterday....according to TONY 2805820865   25 thousand people cashed in yesterday....according to TONY 2805820865   25 thousand people cashed in yesterday....according to TONY 2805820865   25 thousand people cashed in yesterday....according to TONY 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

25 thousand people cashed in yesterday....according to TONY Empty Re: 25 thousand people cashed in yesterday....according to TONY

Post by catman Tue Feb 04, 2014 12:59 am

The one thing that Tony could be right about (although I doubt it) is that people in what he calls private placements could have sold their dinar.  This is assuming that what he means is that some person/entity purchased people's dinar, but not as part of an official currency exchange, just the private sale of an asset.  If that actually did happen, I would think there were way less than 25k people involved, probably way less than 2500, or maybe/probably none.
catman
catman
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by abby ann Tue Feb 04, 2014 8:25 am

IT WAS ONE PERSON WHO CASHED IN 25THOUSAND TIMES!!!!!!!!!THEY KEPT GIVING MY DINAR BACK SO I KEPT CASHING IN!!!!!!!!!!
abby ann
abby ann
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by HezekiaH Tue Feb 04, 2014 9:53 am

If they can keep cashing in 25,000 people a day they should get to one of us before the end of February.If they call you Kevind53,catman or abby ann will you let us know before you go in and sign the NDA and cash out?

Wealth is what you have when all your money is gone!!!
HezekiaH
HezekiaH
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Tue Feb 04, 2014 10:05 am

abby ann wrote:IT WAS ONE PERSON WHO CASHED IN 25THOUSAND TIMES!!!!!!!!!THEY KEPT GIVING MY DINAR BACK SO I KEPT CASHING IN!!!!!!!!!!

Now, that is funny !

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BritishBulldog Tue Feb 04, 2014 12:39 pm

What exactly are the requirements to be a Teir 1,2,3 bank?  And since you can go in to ANY bank in the country that does currency and exchange any traded currency for within pennies of each other...having some banks given rates and being able to exchange and some not violates lord knows how many state, federal and SEC rules its ridiculous!

I really do worry about the people that follow Tony...anyone who has half a brain should know that it is complete and utter BS when he starts talking about bank tiers and the like. But yet they still follow his nonsense...they should change their hash tag to we are the dummies...
BritishBulldog
BritishBulldog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by hithere Tue Feb 04, 2014 1:10 pm

and nobody who cashed out ever talks about it.....hmmmm....but now that I said it I bet the gurus will come up with pretenders who cashed out.
hithere
hithere
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by BritishBulldog Tue Feb 04, 2014 1:12 pm

hithere wrote:and nobody who cashed out ever talks about it.....hmmmm....but now that I said it I bet the gurus will come up with pretenders who cashed out.

Thats because they signed NDA's and they can't talk...
BritishBulldog
BritishBulldog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueSky Tue Feb 04, 2014 1:28 pm

lol!

BlueSky
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum