Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
The Truth on NDA I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
The Truth on NDA I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
The Truth on NDA I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
The Truth on NDA I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
The Truth on NDA I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
The Truth on NDA I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
The Truth on NDA I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
The Truth on NDA I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
The Truth on NDA I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
The Truth on NDA I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
The Truth on NDA I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
The Truth on NDA I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
The Truth on NDA I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
The Truth on NDA I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
The Truth on NDA I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
The Truth on NDA I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
The Truth on NDA I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
The Truth on NDA I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
The Truth on NDA I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
The Truth on NDA I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

The Truth on NDA

4 posters

Go down

The Truth on NDA Empty The Truth on NDA

Post by TLF Mon Feb 03, 2014 6:14 am

posted by Ms Lyn Bernal                                                          
 The Truth on NDA 2Q==

NDA AGREEMENTS

What do they know that we don't?

The same NDA contract also requires that you agree to comply with any and all current and future laws during the next ten years, enacted by the corporate United States Government. This makes the NDA a noose placed around the signatory's neck, then gradually tightened.

If you exchange your currency at a Federal Reserve bank you will only be allowed to exchange the equivalent of $10,000 in cash. You will be required to open one of the following:

• checking account

• savings account

• trust account or

• brokerage account

You will be forced to deposit the remainder of your assets into one of these accounts.

The corporate US Congress modified the US Banking laws this year to specify that all accounts - deposits, trusts, IRAs and safe deposit boxes - belong to the Federal Reserve bank. This means that once you execute a deposit you surrender all ownership of that deposit to the bank.  Should this foreign, privately-owned Federal Reserve system suddenly declare bankruptcy, all of your assets entrusted to them become their property. Within the fine print of all the banking accounts you own and/or open you will find the stipulation that the financial institution can use your assets to pay off the national debt, a debt that was never yours to begin with.

If you're thinking the FDIC will reimburse you up to $250,000 on each account, think again. The FDIC filed bankruptcy in 2006 due to the swarm of bank failures that year, with claims against it in the trillions. The FDIC is done. Finished. It can never be revived without paying off those outstanding claims. I'm willing to bet your bank or wealth manager never informed you of that fact.
Your Money Is No Longer Under Your Control

Here is another "catch 22." You cannot gift or wire any amount greater than $4,999.99 to a family member or friend without the Department of Homeland Security reviewing the check or wire transfer to investigate the origin of the money. Since you signed the NDA contract you cannot talk about the source of your money with anybody, even DHS. All of a sudden you're turned into a suspect involved in a potentially unlawful financial activity.  Your gift will be confiscated unless you indicate Source Of Funds and if you do reveal the source you will have violated the NDA. This, in turn, can create the circumstance in which you are arrested as a domestic terrorist under the National Security Act.

The financial oligarchs may not be playing with the full deck but the cards they're holding of a certainty belong to a stacked deck.

The same NDA contract also requires that you agree to comply with any and all current and future laws during the next ten years, enacted by the corporate United States Government. This makes the NDA a noose placed around the signatory's neck, then gradually tightened.

Some Background
The US Government is a private foreign corporation. Its existence is hidden behind the very Constitution that  you the right to contract with whomever you choose. The NDA is a contract. The US corporate government requirement that you sign an NDA takes your contractual obligation to a whole new level. How does it do so? If you violate any provision of this particular NDA you will be arrested as a domestic terrorist under the National Security Act. This, in turn, alters what was formerly a civil contract into one that incorporates grave and serious criminal penalties.

You might be wondering who in their right mind would agree to sign such a contract? Well it turns out if you refuse to sign the NDA you will be denied your opportunity to exchange currencies at preferred rates, and you have only 30 days from receipt of the NDA to decide whether you wish to sign on the dotted line.

What isn't stated is the 30-day limit is far more important to them than it is for the investor holding the dinar. The banks and US corporate government have major foreign oil contracts to fulfill, contracts they can no longer fulfill with the USD. They need your dinar to purchase oil now that Europe and other major trading partners are refusing to accept the fiat-based, ponzi-style USD.

HEADS UP HERE:

2-2-14 Stage3Alpha: (All is considered RUMOR until we are at the bank!)

CRITICAL CONCERNS ABOUT THE NDA & CONTRACT RATE...

1. YOUR PAYOUTS MAY BE STRUCTURED LIKE AN ANNUITY OVER 10-20 YEARS

2. YOU MAY LOSE 100% CONTROL OF YOUR MONEY

3. VIOLATION OF THE NDA COULD CAUSE ACCOUNTS TO BE FROZEN

4. THE NDA MAY CONVERT YOUR EXCHANGE TO AN INVESTMENT DUE TO THE FACT  THAT IT WILL BE A CONTRACTED RATE AND MAY INCREASE YOUR INCOME TAXES

5. YOU MAY BE REQUIRED TO LEAVE FUNDS AT THE BANKING INSTITUTION

6. THE BANK COULD BE AUTHORIZED AND HAVE THE RIGHT TO CONTROL YOUR FUNDS

7. AT DIFFERENT TIERS YOU MAY SWITCH TO BEING A SHAREHOLDER IN THE BANK AND IF THE BANK LOSES MONEY YOU MAY LOSE MONEY

8. YOU MAY BE REQUIRED TO SIGN THE NDA BEFORE THEY TELL YOU WHAT THE RATE IS

9. THE NDA COULD HAVE A CLAWBACK CLAUSE STRUCTURED INSIDE OF IT THESE ARE JUST A FEW OF THE POSSIBILITIES

Now, do you still want to sign a NDA?
TLF
TLF
VIP NewsHound
VIP NewsHound

Back to top Go down

The Truth on NDA Empty Re: The Truth on NDA

Post by Kevind53 Mon Feb 03, 2014 7:49 am

Wrong, wrong, wrong ... there are not, nor will there be such NDA's. Virtually every statement in this is incorrect or based upon false premises. I don't recognize the writers name, but based on the information provided she is solidly in the NESARA camp and has been drinking their brand of koolaid for some time.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

The Truth on NDA 2805820865  The Truth on NDA 2805820865  The Truth on NDA 2805820865  The Truth on NDA 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by catman Tue Feb 04, 2014 12:52 am

All the other nonsense aside, even if there were going to be NDAs (and there are not as there is not "contract" rate) the article contains one whopper of a contradiction. The writer claims you will have to explain the source of funds to the DHS, but you can't do that because it would violate the NDA.  On the other hand, the writer (who alleges to know what the undisclosed NDA says) states that it requires you to comply with any and all current and future laws.  I'll bet there is a law that requires you to tell the DHS the source of your funds if they ask.  An NDA is a contract and no contract can hold you to do anything illegal.  I would also guess that many people make gifts of $5,000 and over with no DHS inquiry.
catman
catman
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by BritishBulldog Tue Feb 04, 2014 1:32 pm

What a bunch of doo doo. I regularly receive wire transfers of over $5,000 through my business and have never once had a delay in the sending or receiving of the funds. The whole NDA idea is just crap thought up by the gooroo's to explain why all these people are cashing out and not talking.  There is also no physical way that the supposed 5 million people who have Dinar in the US can be policed to make sure they are following the NDA to the letter. How are "they" supposed to know if I'm talking to my accountant and he ask's where the money in my account came from? 

Theres far too many loopholes in this to make it believable but then again the idiots that believe this BS are probably the same ones that believe the government are watching everyones every move...
BritishBulldog
BritishBulldog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum