Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Go Russia
Bank Story by an anonymous poster I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Bank Story by an anonymous poster I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Bank Story by an anonymous poster I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Bank Story by an anonymous poster I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Bank Story by an anonymous poster I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Bank Story by an anonymous poster I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Bank Story by an anonymous poster I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Bank Story by an anonymous poster I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Bank Story by an anonymous poster I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Bank Story by an anonymous poster I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Bank Story by an anonymous poster I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Bank Story by an anonymous poster I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Bank Story by an anonymous poster I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Bank Story by an anonymous poster I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Bank Story by an anonymous poster I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Bank Story by an anonymous poster I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Bank Story by an anonymous poster I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Bank Story by an anonymous poster I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Bank Story by an anonymous poster I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Bank Story by an anonymous poster I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

Bank Story by an anonymous poster

5 posters

Go down

Bank Story by an anonymous poster Empty Bank Story by an anonymous poster

Post by Ponee Sun Feb 02, 2014 7:09 pm

Bank Story by an anonymous poster

02/02/2014

This has never been address on any chats but I have my SEP IRA invested in the IQD(IQN). So I set an appointment with a W.F. private banker to have my IRA account and "assets" transferred to W.F. in order to simplify an exchange.

I came prepare, knowing I would be rejected. I brought in my current statements from the holding company that is overseeing my IRA as well as the company that has the actual hard currency in their vaults.

Before allowing the private banker to see my statements, I asked him if I could be a little defensive with my explanation of why I set up the appointment.

He agreed, so I stated my assets are in a foreign currency that many in the banking institutions are publicly calling a scam or illegal.

I said the reason I transferred my account to W.F. from B of A was because the branch manager told me to my face that what I was investing in was a scam.

When I asked her how specifically was it a scam, she had no answer. Her answer, or lack of, pissed me off!

I proceeded to asked the W.F. private banker if he knew anything about currency auctions, and he said no. (Sure he doesn't and I was born on Mars!) I gave him specific dates in Jan., a specific number of banks who purchases IQD, and specific US dollar amounts in the Millions!

I asked him why was the very institutions claiming it is a scam, purchasing it over and over again? He gave me no answer, and I didn't expect one.

I also asked him, why is the I.R.S. allowing me to have my IRA invested in a scam and why is the U.S. Treasury giving licenses to dealers to sell a scam to the public?

I am deadly serious folks, these are the exact questions I asked him in order to set him up for how I was going to conclude our meeting. I then showed him my statements. His response was polite and precise.

He said he too has done his homework and there was nothing he could do for me and hoped it would pay off for me some day. I asked if he would like my notes on the currency auctions to later verify my point on the matter and he declined.

I stated that I believe he has been lied to by his superiors and there is going to be a lot of angry private bankers and employees like himself.

My last statement was this...Kevin, what I'm about to say isn't meant to be a threat, but just a consideration.

When the time comes that this pops and my wife and I come into some huge finances, I'm going to withdraw all my finances from this bank to move elsewhere...and when that time comes, I'll be asked why am I doing this...I'll remind them of today and our conversation.

You have my number, you need to think about this, talk to your superiors and call me if something changes. I shook his hand and left. The whole meeting was under ten minutes.

Unbelievable! Anyway, I thought this would be of interest. MR

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Bank Story by an anonymous poster Empty Re: Bank Story by an anonymous poster

Post by Kevind53 Sun Feb 02, 2014 8:06 pm

I can understand why the poster wanted to remain anonymous. I would not want people to know I was asking stupid questions like that.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Bank Story by an anonymous poster 2805820865  Bank Story by an anonymous poster 2805820865  Bank Story by an anonymous poster 2805820865  Bank Story by an anonymous poster 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by rick152 Sun Feb 02, 2014 8:48 pm

Kevind53 wrote:I can understand why the poster wanted to remain anonymous. I would not want people to know I was asking stupid questions like that.

Bank Story by an anonymous poster 3508649203  Bank Story by an anonymous poster 3508649203  Bank Story by an anonymous poster 3508649203  Bank Story by an anonymous poster 3508649203

Love understands, Love supports, comforts and, cares for. Love forgives. Love also honors, respects and, believes
so please;
Love each other and yourself ...rick152
rick152
rick152
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by BritishBulldog Mon Feb 03, 2014 1:39 am

So basically Mr Anonymous is a dumbass asking stupid questions and making bone idle threats. Why would a personal banker waste his time with a fool. I have a client who is heavily invested in dinar...wants to talk all the time and have me send over various vendors to their house to give them bids on various aspects of their install. It got to the point where I had to tell them that until they are able to pay for the install im not going to waste my or any of my vendors time over their.

I can completely see this being a legitimate conversation and this dummy thought he was someone special...when in the here and noe he might as well have walked in there with a suitcase full of monopoly money...
BritishBulldog
BritishBulldog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by abby ann Mon Feb 03, 2014 11:43 am

MY BANK STORY IS BETTER THAN THAT!!!!!!!!!!I WENT TO MY BANK AND IT WAS CLOSED SO I ASK WHY AND THEY SAID TI WAS CAUSE THEY WERE OUT IN THE NEIGHBOR'S HOOD  JSUT GIVING AWAY MONEY!!!!!!!!!!!!THEY SAID THEY WANTED TO MAKE SURE ALL WHO KNOW SOMEONE WITH DINAR MIGHT WANT SOME MONEY!!!!!!!!!!!SI I SAID DON'T KNOW ANYBODY WITH DINAR,THEY SAID I MIGHT ONE DAY SO JUST TO BE SURE GO AHEAD AND TAKE THE MONEY NOW!!!!!!!!!!!BUT ME BEING A GOOD BLACK DOGGIE I SAID NO!!!!!!!!!
abby ann
abby ann
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum