Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Go Russia
GRAB your TISSUES - Tony and Fisherman1 are crying the blues... Boo Hoo I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
GRAB your TISSUES - Tony and Fisherman1 are crying the blues... Boo Hoo I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
GRAB your TISSUES - Tony and Fisherman1 are crying the blues... Boo Hoo I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
GRAB your TISSUES - Tony and Fisherman1 are crying the blues... Boo Hoo I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
GRAB your TISSUES - Tony and Fisherman1 are crying the blues... Boo Hoo I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
GRAB your TISSUES - Tony and Fisherman1 are crying the blues... Boo Hoo I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
GRAB your TISSUES - Tony and Fisherman1 are crying the blues... Boo Hoo I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
GRAB your TISSUES - Tony and Fisherman1 are crying the blues... Boo Hoo I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
GRAB your TISSUES - Tony and Fisherman1 are crying the blues... Boo Hoo I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
GRAB your TISSUES - Tony and Fisherman1 are crying the blues... Boo Hoo I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
GRAB your TISSUES - Tony and Fisherman1 are crying the blues... Boo Hoo I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
GRAB your TISSUES - Tony and Fisherman1 are crying the blues... Boo Hoo I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
GRAB your TISSUES - Tony and Fisherman1 are crying the blues... Boo Hoo I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
GRAB your TISSUES - Tony and Fisherman1 are crying the blues... Boo Hoo I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
GRAB your TISSUES - Tony and Fisherman1 are crying the blues... Boo Hoo I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
GRAB your TISSUES - Tony and Fisherman1 are crying the blues... Boo Hoo I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
GRAB your TISSUES - Tony and Fisherman1 are crying the blues... Boo Hoo I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
GRAB your TISSUES - Tony and Fisherman1 are crying the blues... Boo Hoo I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
GRAB your TISSUES - Tony and Fisherman1 are crying the blues... Boo Hoo I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
GRAB your TISSUES - Tony and Fisherman1 are crying the blues... Boo Hoo I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

GRAB your TISSUES - Tony and Fisherman1 are crying the blues... Boo Hoo

+2
Levitations
Ponee
6 posters

Go down

GRAB your TISSUES - Tony and Fisherman1 are crying the blues... Boo Hoo Empty GRAB your TISSUES - Tony and Fisherman1 are crying the blues... Boo Hoo

Post by Ponee Sun Feb 02, 2014 5:22 pm

GRAB your TISSUES - Tony and Fisherman1 are crying the blues... Boo Hoo Z

FISHERMAN1 UPDATE, 2 FEB

Attitude is Attitude. As we prepare for the upcoming end to our journey in this life changing process, I first and foremost have made a list of the people , places, and things I am about to impact with my blessings.

Other than God, my family and my personal list comes the story's of hardships and misfortunes that have affected the many wonderful friends and skeptics that I have met here in this trying but fruitful journey.

Each and every person here on this site are exactly where they need to be at this very minute. Tony, his team, my friends , your friends, have all become a voice in this process and we have been heard.

The thing we must do at this very minute, right now, is not to bash one another, as all people have different opinions and emotions are highly being tested , we as the 5 million strong we are need to have our positive outlook and a written down plan to first and fore most target our families in a better place emotionally and financially and then let our votes and our movements prove to these people that we do matter and are going to make a difference in the greatest Nation in the world.

We are all leaders and we all together have a strong voice and will be heard . When we walk in that booth and push those buttons, No news channel or reporter will be able to understand what just happened. The headlines will read , We are the people movement has taken back over our government, and those voices have been heard.

People threaten me and call me a liar when I have tried to calm nerves while reporting what I thought to be factual when I wrote after I verified it, and while I was writing people changed it without my knowledge

Tony has been thru this same fate for years now, giving you the truth as he gets it only to be proven different because of nothing he done, but the people who run the show, changed it without any rhyme or reason and with no explanation because they don't care.

Tonyis the leader everyone in this industry should learn from .They kick him, punch him, lie to him and he keeps coming back because he, is a LEADER.

Tony insist he will find the truth, and he has. There will be a winner of this great game of football today and there will be a loser, not because someone cheated ,but because there was one team that was better prepared. We on the other hand are all champions, we were coached and prepared for this moment better than all, we are TNT and we again are all champions and when the clock runs out and all is said and done, we will have 5 million Super bowl rings .

We are the people and we have WON.

Enjoy your day and God Bless us all

FISHERMAN1

Last edited by Ponee on Sun Feb 02, 2014 5:58 pm; edited 1 time in total

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

GRAB your TISSUES - Tony and Fisherman1 are crying the blues... Boo Hoo Empty Re: GRAB your TISSUES - Tony and Fisherman1 are crying the blues... Boo Hoo

Post by Ponee Sun Feb 02, 2014 5:35 pm

WOW, Talk about a PITY PARTY !!! 

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

GRAB your TISSUES - Tony and Fisherman1 are crying the blues... Boo Hoo Empty Re: GRAB your TISSUES - Tony and Fisherman1 are crying the blues... Boo Hoo

Post by Levitations Sun Feb 02, 2014 5:40 pm

Fisherman1 wrote:Tonyis the leader everyone in this industry should learn from .They kick him, punch him, lie to him and he keeps coming back because he, is a LEADER.

My ass Tony is a leader! No he isn't he is a lying, scheming, fraudulent, con artist.  And you Fisherman1 are an Ass also !

Levitations
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Sun Feb 02, 2014 5:41 pm

Wow levitations ! Who needs to take a coffee break and a deep breath now?   GRAB your TISSUES - Tony and Fisherman1 are crying the blues... Boo Hoo 3508649203 This one got to you huh?

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Levitations Sun Feb 02, 2014 5:46 pm

I could't help it ponee, that is just one lame ass post by fisherman

Levitations
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Purpleskyz Sun Feb 02, 2014 5:56 pm

Well they are kind of leaders.... they lead in most bs posted daily.

But oh let's cut them some slack ok folks? They can't help it that they post things that they have been told by their super secret intel providers that turns out to be nothing, year after year.

Patting each other on the back and agreeing with each others lies all the time to me is especially nauseating.

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
GRAB your TISSUES - Tony and Fisherman1 are crying the blues... Boo Hoo 2245507099GRAB your TISSUES - Tony and Fisherman1 are crying the blues... Boo Hoo 2245507099
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 02, 2014 6:22 pm

OMG ! How lame !! 
And sadly by droves sheepie will buy into this.
Hope you and Tony can be cellmates there Fisherman. You are truly one huge pompous ass !!

hemademe  crazyspin  really?

Back to top Go down

Post by rick152 Sun Feb 02, 2014 8:27 pm

Some people just will never come away from the deep end.

Love understands, Love supports, comforts and, cares for. Love forgives. Love also honors, respects and, believes
so please;
Love each other and yourself ...rick152
rick152
rick152
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Sun Feb 02, 2014 9:26 pm

Tony is the leader everyone in this industry should learn from
Umm ... it's spelled LIAR, just sayin .... and this is no industry.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

GRAB your TISSUES - Tony and Fisherman1 are crying the blues... Boo Hoo 2805820865  GRAB your TISSUES - Tony and Fisherman1 are crying the blues... Boo Hoo 2805820865  GRAB your TISSUES - Tony and Fisherman1 are crying the blues... Boo Hoo 2805820865  GRAB your TISSUES - Tony and Fisherman1 are crying the blues... Boo Hoo 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by BritishBulldog Mon Feb 03, 2014 1:27 am

I like where he said that Tony gives the right info only to be proven different?!?! What the hell is that supposed to mean? Or is that supposed to say Tony is always proven wrong...what a moron.
BritishBulldog
BritishBulldog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Mon Feb 03, 2014 8:13 am

A new guru is born ... and Fisherman, I think Tony's clock will run out soon, when he is convicted and sent to the slammer.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

GRAB your TISSUES - Tony and Fisherman1 are crying the blues... Boo Hoo 2805820865  GRAB your TISSUES - Tony and Fisherman1 are crying the blues... Boo Hoo 2805820865  GRAB your TISSUES - Tony and Fisherman1 are crying the blues... Boo Hoo 2805820865  GRAB your TISSUES - Tony and Fisherman1 are crying the blues... Boo Hoo 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum