Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Go Russia
Tlar says  we are waiting on is the budget being passed I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Tlar says  we are waiting on is the budget being passed I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Tlar says  we are waiting on is the budget being passed I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Tlar says  we are waiting on is the budget being passed I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Tlar says  we are waiting on is the budget being passed I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Tlar says  we are waiting on is the budget being passed I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Tlar says  we are waiting on is the budget being passed I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Tlar says  we are waiting on is the budget being passed I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Tlar says  we are waiting on is the budget being passed I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Tlar says  we are waiting on is the budget being passed I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Tlar says  we are waiting on is the budget being passed I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Tlar says  we are waiting on is the budget being passed I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Tlar says  we are waiting on is the budget being passed I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Tlar says  we are waiting on is the budget being passed I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Tlar says  we are waiting on is the budget being passed I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Tlar says  we are waiting on is the budget being passed I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Tlar says  we are waiting on is the budget being passed I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Tlar says  we are waiting on is the budget being passed I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Tlar says  we are waiting on is the budget being passed I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Tlar says  we are waiting on is the budget being passed I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

Tlar says we are waiting on is the budget being passed

5 posters

Go down

Tlar says  we are waiting on is the budget being passed Empty Tlar says we are waiting on is the budget being passed

Post by Ponee Sat Feb 01, 2014 9:11 am

1-31-2014 Newshound Guru Tlar The CBI has been very quiet about what's going on recently. There have been calls from both the EC [Economic Committee?] and the FC [Finance Committee?] saying delete the zeros now. What I think we are waiting on is the budget being passed. I feel that most everything will be on hold until then. There are positive signs that they are ready to pass it. The Kurds have finally decided to go along with the budget in its present form. They were supposed to have the first reading today but due to a lack of a quorum, that has now been postponed until Saturday. As soon as the budget is passed I believe we will see some action from the CBI but until it is passed, I don't think we will hear much from the CBI...

The Finance Committee told us the budget is at 1.16 dinars per dollar. The FC wrote the budget so they should know. The leak that came out of the FC in December 2013 that caused a run on the banks, told us of the CBI's plans to delete the zeros in January and introduce the new currency. That doesn't sound like a float to me. How could they possibly introduce the currency at the same time they delete the zeros without giving value to the currency. That is an RV, not a float. There is many many more examples of where the RV fits better that the float theory...Either way the currency will get there eventually...

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Tlar says  we are waiting on is the budget being passed Empty Re: Tlar says we are waiting on is the budget being passed

Post by Ponee Sat Feb 01, 2014 9:14 am

Tlar wrote:The Finance Committee toldusthe budget is at 1.16 dinars per dollar.

Oh COME ON!  They didn't TELL US ANYTHING ! They aren't in communication with these false currency prophets....

It was mentioned in an article or a report.  This is Iraq.  How freaking  reliable is any of that.  Remember, articles from Iraq are mostly "EDITORIALS".  Editorials are OPINION WRITINGS.   And reports , holy smokes how many have we seen written and written with different dates. Just like their ARTICLES.   Let go of the hopium balloons and get GROUNDED.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Tlar says  we are waiting on is the budget being passed Empty Re: Tlar says we are waiting on is the budget being passed

Post by Levitations Sat Feb 01, 2014 9:15 am

Ponee, it appears someone needs a little coffee and a to take a deep breath this morning.

Levitations
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Sat Feb 01, 2014 9:50 am

The budget is important, but the budget is not key. Until the HCL, and power sharing agreements are in place with a fully seated constitutional government, this ain't happening.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Tlar says  we are waiting on is the budget being passed 2805820865  Tlar says  we are waiting on is the budget being passed 2805820865  Tlar says  we are waiting on is the budget being passed 2805820865  Tlar says  we are waiting on is the budget being passed 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by RoyBoy Sat Feb 01, 2014 3:41 pm

I'm going with Kevin on this , we need to see HCL finish and on the books as done , we need Iraq to keep peace with in their borders and drive the bad boys out, they need to be secure 1st, they all need to work together, and I really do not see a 1-1 out of the gate, I truly think it will be a float with supply and demand. Iraq has come a long way in the last few mouths but you have to re-learn to crawl before walking or running
RoyBoy
RoyBoy
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by bigdaddytim Sun Feb 02, 2014 12:29 am

Budget, schmudget!!  We've been hearing that crap for I know of six years!!!  "Iraq can't fulfill their budget at 1166".  But, alas here we are at least six years later and some way they manage to keep on ticking.  

Don't take a rocket surgeon to figure that one out.

Never Argue With A Fool – They Will Drag You Down To Their Level, Then Beat You With Experience!
bigdaddytim
bigdaddytim
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum