Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Go Russia
For the thousandth time --- hopefully before you go to bed tonight you'll be multi-millionaires and billionaires so sayeth TONY !! I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
For the thousandth time --- hopefully before you go to bed tonight you'll be multi-millionaires and billionaires so sayeth TONY !! I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
For the thousandth time --- hopefully before you go to bed tonight you'll be multi-millionaires and billionaires so sayeth TONY !! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
For the thousandth time --- hopefully before you go to bed tonight you'll be multi-millionaires and billionaires so sayeth TONY !! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
For the thousandth time --- hopefully before you go to bed tonight you'll be multi-millionaires and billionaires so sayeth TONY !! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
For the thousandth time --- hopefully before you go to bed tonight you'll be multi-millionaires and billionaires so sayeth TONY !! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
For the thousandth time --- hopefully before you go to bed tonight you'll be multi-millionaires and billionaires so sayeth TONY !! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
For the thousandth time --- hopefully before you go to bed tonight you'll be multi-millionaires and billionaires so sayeth TONY !! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
For the thousandth time --- hopefully before you go to bed tonight you'll be multi-millionaires and billionaires so sayeth TONY !! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
For the thousandth time --- hopefully before you go to bed tonight you'll be multi-millionaires and billionaires so sayeth TONY !! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
For the thousandth time --- hopefully before you go to bed tonight you'll be multi-millionaires and billionaires so sayeth TONY !! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
For the thousandth time --- hopefully before you go to bed tonight you'll be multi-millionaires and billionaires so sayeth TONY !! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
For the thousandth time --- hopefully before you go to bed tonight you'll be multi-millionaires and billionaires so sayeth TONY !! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
For the thousandth time --- hopefully before you go to bed tonight you'll be multi-millionaires and billionaires so sayeth TONY !! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
For the thousandth time --- hopefully before you go to bed tonight you'll be multi-millionaires and billionaires so sayeth TONY !! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
For the thousandth time --- hopefully before you go to bed tonight you'll be multi-millionaires and billionaires so sayeth TONY !! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
For the thousandth time --- hopefully before you go to bed tonight you'll be multi-millionaires and billionaires so sayeth TONY !! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
For the thousandth time --- hopefully before you go to bed tonight you'll be multi-millionaires and billionaires so sayeth TONY !! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
For the thousandth time --- hopefully before you go to bed tonight you'll be multi-millionaires and billionaires so sayeth TONY !! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
For the thousandth time --- hopefully before you go to bed tonight you'll be multi-millionaires and billionaires so sayeth TONY !! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

For the thousandth time --- hopefully before you go to bed tonight you'll be multi-millionaires and billionaires so sayeth TONY !!

+2
alleyrose
Ponee
6 posters

Go down

For the thousandth time --- hopefully before you go to bed tonight you'll be multi-millionaires and billionaires so sayeth TONY !! Empty For the thousandth time --- hopefully before you go to bed tonight you'll be multi-millionaires and billionaires so sayeth TONY !!

Post by Ponee Fri Jan 31, 2014 8:02 pm

1-31-2014 Intel Guru TNT Tony [via Adept1] all the call centers are fully manned and the exchange centers are manned. They are being told that this is happening today. Many Tier 2 and 3 banks have been notified that over 100 currencies will be revalued on Monday.

We’ve called a few and they say that they should be exchanging on Monday. Because the memo has gone out bankwide, there have been bank meetings to let them know that this is REAL. They briefed them that 80+ currencies have already revalued, and are now waiting for this to go public

Twice yesterday they were told that the 800 numbers will be out and to wait for the phones to ring. I hope it really does go through, but I wish I could be more confident. They are being told from upper management that this is it, and that it’s going to happen today. That is what happened yesterday, and they didn’t send people home until 1am. Then they called them back in today. They gave them a time later today when this should be done, and it’s not midnight.

The three people that can change this at any given time, and all of them have the opportunity to do this and none have done it...There are certain people in the administration still trying to block this, right now. They don’t want us to have the contract rate. Actually, at one point they didn’t want us to be involved at all, because this wasn’t for us, but for the inner circle – the ones who got paid in December. ...everything is ready and there is no excuse. The system is working; it’s at the bank level, and yesterday over 25,000 people were paid out! ...hopefully before you go to bed tonight you'll be multi-millionaires and billionaires.  

Read more: http://www.dinarguru.com/#ixzz2s1h3GcjJ

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

For the thousandth time --- hopefully before you go to bed tonight you'll be multi-millionaires and billionaires so sayeth TONY !! Empty Re: For the thousandth time --- hopefully before you go to bed tonight you'll be multi-millionaires and billionaires so sayeth TONY !!

Post by alleyrose Fri Jan 31, 2014 8:42 pm

For the thousandth time --- hopefully before you go to bed tonight you'll be multi-millionaires and billionaires so sayeth TONY !! 2Q==
alleyrose
alleyrose
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

For the thousandth time --- hopefully before you go to bed tonight you'll be multi-millionaires and billionaires so sayeth TONY !! Empty Re: For the thousandth time --- hopefully before you go to bed tonight you'll be multi-millionaires and billionaires so sayeth TONY !!

Post by Ponee Fri Jan 31, 2014 8:48 pm

GOOD ONE MISS ROSE !

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by bigdaddytim Fri Jan 31, 2014 9:05 pm

The boy who cried wolf had become the man who cried wolf.  The man who cried wolf is just an idiot.  Anyone that believes him when he says anything is just as ridiculous as the pinoche himself.  Oops.  I mean't Pinocchio.

Never Argue With A Fool – They Will Drag You Down To Their Level, Then Beat You With Experience!
bigdaddytim
bigdaddytim
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by abby ann Fri Jan 31, 2014 9:44 pm

YOU SHOULD NEVER CRY WOLF!!!!!!!!!CAUSE HIS NAME IS MR BEAR BEAR!!!!!!!IF YOU CRY WOLF THEN HE'LL JUST LOOK AT YOU !!!!!!!!!BUT IF YOU SAY MR BEAR BEAR HE COMES A RUNNING!!!!!!!!!!
abby ann
abby ann
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by alleyrose Fri Jan 31, 2014 9:47 pm

Wow you just confused the crap out of me Abby Ann LOL!

All we have to do is decide what to do with the time that is given to us.........~Gandalf~

Come visit me: www.alleysplace.net
Facebook: www.facebook.com/alleysplace1/
alleyrose
alleyrose
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Fri Jan 31, 2014 11:06 pm

Sooo ... lets see over 80 have already RV'd and another 100 will do so on Monday. Gee, that's only 20 or so more currencies then exist ... Maybe it's that "new math" they're teaching these days ...

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

For the thousandth time --- hopefully before you go to bed tonight you'll be multi-millionaires and billionaires so sayeth TONY !! 2805820865  For the thousandth time --- hopefully before you go to bed tonight you'll be multi-millionaires and billionaires so sayeth TONY !! 2805820865  For the thousandth time --- hopefully before you go to bed tonight you'll be multi-millionaires and billionaires so sayeth TONY !! 2805820865  For the thousandth time --- hopefully before you go to bed tonight you'll be multi-millionaires and billionaires so sayeth TONY !! 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Fri Jan 31, 2014 11:09 pm

Make that 1001 ... I'm going to bed and I am definitely no millionaire.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

For the thousandth time --- hopefully before you go to bed tonight you'll be multi-millionaires and billionaires so sayeth TONY !! 2805820865  For the thousandth time --- hopefully before you go to bed tonight you'll be multi-millionaires and billionaires so sayeth TONY !! 2805820865  For the thousandth time --- hopefully before you go to bed tonight you'll be multi-millionaires and billionaires so sayeth TONY !! 2805820865  For the thousandth time --- hopefully before you go to bed tonight you'll be multi-millionaires and billionaires so sayeth TONY !! 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by alleyrose Sat Feb 01, 2014 12:44 am

Hahahahahahah that just cracked me up Kevin!! Sleep well!

All we have to do is decide what to do with the time that is given to us.........~Gandalf~

alleyrose
alleyrose
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by abby ann Sat Feb 01, 2014 9:24 am

alleyrose wrote:Wow you just confused the crap out of me Abby Ann LOL!

HEY ALLEYROSE!!!!!!!! MY LITTLE BROTHER BEAR BEAR DON'T KNOW HE'S 1/2 WOLF!!!!DADDY SAYS NOT TO TELL HIM, TILL HE GROWS UP!!!!!!!!!!THEN WE'LL SIT DOWN AND EXPLAIN IT ALL TO HIM LATER!!!!!!!!!!!HE THINKS HE'S A BLACK SHEPARD LIKE ME!!!!!!HEHEHEHEHE!!!!!!!!!!!!! :chilly:  :slfst:  :rollingrolling  :flake:
abby ann
abby ann
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Sat Feb 01, 2014 9:31 am

Oh the CANINE SCANDAL of it ALL !!!

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by HezekiaH Sat Feb 01, 2014 10:00 am

I like dogs .

Wealth is what you have when all your money is gone!!!
HezekiaH
HezekiaH
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by alleyrose Sat Feb 01, 2014 10:03 am

Hey Abby Ann thanks for clearing that up for me!I hope you have a good day, it's bedtime for me! NiteNite!!

alleyrose
alleyrose
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by abby ann Sat Feb 01, 2014 11:52 am

SSSHHHHEEE DON'T LET BEAR BEAR KNOW HE'S A DOG!!!!!!!!!!WE KEEP TELLING HIM HE'S GONNA GROW UP AND LOOK LIKE ME!!!!!!!!AND WELL I'M A PRETTY GIRL THATS WHAT MOMMY AND DADDY SAYS.

WE TELL HIM HE'S A PRETTY BOY!!!!!!!!!!!THAT IS WHEN HE ANT SNARLING AT ME!!!!!!! HE THINKS I'M SSSKKKEEERRRDD BUT I'M NOT!!!!!!!!!! For the thousandth time --- hopefully before you go to bed tonight you'll be multi-millionaires and billionaires so sayeth TONY !! 2243815925  For the thousandth time --- hopefully before you go to bed tonight you'll be multi-millionaires and billionaires so sayeth TONY !! 2243815925  For the thousandth time --- hopefully before you go to bed tonight you'll be multi-millionaires and billionaires so sayeth TONY !! 2243815925 
abby ann
abby ann
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum