Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Go Russia
Get Team discussion - RV and RENO I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Get Team discussion - RV and RENO I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Get Team discussion - RV and RENO I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Get Team discussion - RV and RENO I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Get Team discussion - RV and RENO I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Get Team discussion - RV and RENO I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Get Team discussion - RV and RENO I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Get Team discussion - RV and RENO I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Get Team discussion - RV and RENO I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Get Team discussion - RV and RENO I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Get Team discussion - RV and RENO I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Get Team discussion - RV and RENO I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Get Team discussion - RV and RENO I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Get Team discussion - RV and RENO I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Get Team discussion - RV and RENO I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Get Team discussion - RV and RENO I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Get Team discussion - RV and RENO I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Get Team discussion - RV and RENO I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Get Team discussion - RV and RENO I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Get Team discussion - RV and RENO I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

Get Team discussion - RV and RENO

5 posters

Go down

Get Team discussion - RV and RENO Empty Get Team discussion - RV and RENO

Post by Ponee Thu Jan 30, 2014 10:46 am

GET:

[duffy2] RV 7 RENO. FORWARDED BY ERASMUS OF AMERICA - JAN. 29, 2014 RV 7 RENO. FORWARDED BY ERASMUS OF AMERICA - JAN. 29, 2014 Sent: Wednesday, January 29, 2014 3:18 AM

Subject: RV & Reno The amount placed into the account at CE is either old FED dollars or new T bills. Still a lot of unknowns how it is going to work? Remember NIB is for people with large amounts that will have to pay tax on earned income from IB act. You are going to cash out and take you funds to credit union or other small town bank. So interest tax for a couple days no big deal

Confirming that Reno set to go forward with RV. Early today two more plane loads of Chinese officials arrived in Reno. Also Christine Legard IMF flying into Reno from Davos, Switzerland. Our guy expecting "the call" any minute! Reports all indicate RV IS happening .????

Erasmus Cont,,,,,Eagle1:the GCR actually did begin its process on Sunday, a process specifically sanctioned and implemented with the cooperation and help of the IMF. Two of the major currencies that we've been watching -- namely, the IQD and the VND -- were among the first to revalue.

Eagle1: Sure enough, even though we had seen a total of 104 currencies finish the revaluing process by Monday night, it was made abundantly clear that we would not get to see the new rates until the process completed. With 104 currencies having finished the process, that left 94 yet to go. I do not know what time the actual process began, but what has been said is that the IMF gave a 72-hour window for all 198 currencies to undergo the process of change, after which the new rates would be released to the world.

[beach] duffy2 when does this take place?

[duffy2] beach: I sure hope today. The article above goes along with what TK said last night that he heard. So, we hope today may be it.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Get Team discussion - RV and RENO Empty Re: Get Team discussion - RV and RENO

Post by catman Thu Jan 30, 2014 12:17 pm

Of course, we know that no Chinese officials are needed in Reno or anywhere else for the RV to happen.  If CL is flying to Reno, it must be secret because the rest of the world knows nothing about it.  I wonder how long the CBI has been located in Reno?  I could have sworn it was in Iraq.
catman
catman
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 30, 2014 8:32 pm

Again with the Reno crap !!
Gurus are having trouble coming up with fresh lies , just recycling old ones !

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Thu Jan 30, 2014 10:36 pm

Reno, CE, GCR, NIB accounts .... IDIOTS! The first three are not even worthy of mention, the last ... why the heck would anyone put $ in a NIB account. Sorry, but I want my money to work for me, I'll put it in accounts that earn interest and gladly pay taxes on my earnings. These clowns add a new depth of meaning to the word idiot.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Get Team discussion - RV and RENO 2805820865  Get Team discussion - RV and RENO 2805820865  Get Team discussion - RV and RENO 2805820865  Get Team discussion - RV and RENO 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by catman Fri Jan 31, 2014 2:34 am

Kevind53 wrote:Reno, CE, GCR, NIB accounts .... IDIOTS! The first three are not even worthy of mention, the last ... why the heck would anyone put $ in a NIB account. Sorry, but I want my money to work for me, I'll put it in accounts that earn interest and gladly pay taxes on my earnings. These clowns add a new depth of meaning to the word idiot.

Originally, the NIB account was to be used because it was insured for an unlimited amount, but that expired 12/31/12.  Then along came the rumors of gold/asset backed treasury notes to replace FRNs and it was said you MUST put the proceeds from the dinar CE into a NIB acct. in order for it to be designated as being held in UST notes that would not devalue when the dollar devalued 50% after the RV.  A few are still clinging to the rumor there are asset backed UST notes, but for some strange reason, no one can produce one.
catman
catman
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Fri Jan 31, 2014 8:26 am

Yea I know, technically they were called Dodd-Frank Accounts, and there were the TAGP accounts before that. They also had to meet some specific criteria to qualify, but they are as you observed long gone. The whole UST thing was horse crap from the get go. I did see an image of some supposed new T Bills. They looked vaguely familiar so I want looking and found they were UST notes from the late 1800's to early 1900's Photoshopped to have some of the features found in newer notes. As a photographer who has used Photoshop almost from it's inception, the evidence was unmistakable. They also tried to make a big deal out of the new $100 bills, but that didn't hold any more water than the forgeries did. 

It fails the sniff test and the look test, I have no need to use the taste test to know it's all horse crap.

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Get Team discussion - RV and RENO 2805820865  Get Team discussion - RV and RENO 2805820865  Get Team discussion - RV and RENO 2805820865  Get Team discussion - RV and RENO 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Fri Jan 31, 2014 9:04 am

Good Info Guys !!! Thanks for participating  in this thread !

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by doodoo Fri Jan 31, 2014 10:33 am

"I shot a man in Reno just to watch him die"

It was duffy2 the guru
all he could doooo was lie!

SENATOR DOODOO
Support Term Limits for US Congress
doodoo
doodoo
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Fri Jan 31, 2014 10:36 am

doodoo wrote:"I shot a man in Reno just to watch him die"

It was duffy2 the guru
all he could doooo was lie!

LOLOLOL  Goood one there DooDoo!

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Daox13 Fri Jan 31, 2014 11:05 am

First of all, these Guru's are dumb... They throw out Information that is easily research and debunked... I wish they would take the time and Lie correctly...
However This has been debunked.. I have a large family in Reno.. Lots of friends and some equal investors in Reno as well that are very close friends of mine. One of which is even a fairly high ranking banker (wf)...
Everything written above is horse crap, has been horse crap from day one...
Reno is just another dot on the map as far as this investment is concerned... if you need more disproving information, it is readily available to you on this thing called the internet...
It has its pros and cons... but if you actually have common sense you should be able to use it without too many problems.

couch  Always Be Cautiously Optimistic
Daox13
Daox13
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Fri Jan 31, 2014 12:36 pm

Reno is nothing ... it's only claim to fame is as a resort. The only major banking is WF (I think) has their mortgage division there.

Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum