Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Go Russia
Millionday condensed version - it would be a great time to set rates and begin trade  I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Millionday condensed version - it would be a great time to set rates and begin trade  I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Millionday condensed version - it would be a great time to set rates and begin trade  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Millionday condensed version - it would be a great time to set rates and begin trade  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Millionday condensed version - it would be a great time to set rates and begin trade  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Millionday condensed version - it would be a great time to set rates and begin trade  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Millionday condensed version - it would be a great time to set rates and begin trade  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Millionday condensed version - it would be a great time to set rates and begin trade  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Millionday condensed version - it would be a great time to set rates and begin trade  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Millionday condensed version - it would be a great time to set rates and begin trade  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Millionday condensed version - it would be a great time to set rates and begin trade  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Millionday condensed version - it would be a great time to set rates and begin trade  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Millionday condensed version - it would be a great time to set rates and begin trade  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Millionday condensed version - it would be a great time to set rates and begin trade  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Millionday condensed version - it would be a great time to set rates and begin trade  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Millionday condensed version - it would be a great time to set rates and begin trade  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Millionday condensed version - it would be a great time to set rates and begin trade  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Millionday condensed version - it would be a great time to set rates and begin trade  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Millionday condensed version - it would be a great time to set rates and begin trade  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Millionday condensed version - it would be a great time to set rates and begin trade  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

Millionday condensed version - it would be a great time to set rates and begin trade

2 posters

Go down

Millionday condensed version - it would be a great time to set rates and begin trade  Empty Millionday condensed version - it would be a great time to set rates and begin trade

Post by Ponee Wed Jan 29, 2014 11:01 am

1-29-2014 Newshound Guru Milliondaychina has stopped exchanging money and so has russia and also kurdistan for some time stated that they had no cash and then we have financial reports that say that the USD was printed and spread all over the globe and caused serious issues -- so there are economic issues that are coming about that cause inflation without some type of change in the global economic condition. 

now Iraq has stated that they will effect the global economic condition and it has been referred to as the event -- so it would be a great time to set rates and begin trade -- it would also be a great time for other currencies to do the same imo. i think it would be great time for an rv with the situation at hand with global economies and all the need for new economic options for trade. the best part for Iraq is that they are the only country in the world that has not been effected by the global recession and downfall due to the fact that they have not had an internationally recognized currency. so emerging for Iraq is more like waking up -- not emerging.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Millionday condensed version - it would be a great time to set rates and begin trade  Empty Re: Millionday condensed version - it would be a great time to set rates and begin trade

Post by Kevind53 Wed Jan 29, 2014 11:43 am

The only money China is not exchanging is the bitcoin, old news at this point. I see nothing to lead me to believe that any other country is not exchanging money. The only issue I see in the offing is the one TD mentioned in his post. There are a lot of jitters that the US may SLOW the printing of money allowing interest rates (and the relative value of the dollar,) to rise. 

Yea, they were not effected much by the global recession, that's because they were already at the bottom of the barrel. They are an emerging economy by any reasonable definition. One with a lot of potential, but not one ready to make any big moves as of yet. So where is the article you are referring to? Oh wait, I know, it was from a secret intel source you can't reveal, too bad you just did by blabbing your worthless mouth and spewing your worthless notel.

Last edited by Kevind53 on Wed Jan 29, 2014 4:47 pm; edited 1 time in total

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Millionday condensed version - it would be a great time to set rates and begin trade  2805820865  Millionday condensed version - it would be a great time to set rates and begin trade  2805820865  Millionday condensed version - it would be a great time to set rates and begin trade  2805820865  Millionday condensed version - it would be a great time to set rates and begin trade  2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Millionday condensed version - it would be a great time to set rates and begin trade  Empty Re: Millionday condensed version - it would be a great time to set rates and begin trade

Post by Guest Wed Jan 29, 2014 11:55 am

Woohoo hoodoo Dollarday , you are wrong with your analysis again
Maybe you should read comIc books and interpret those there Dollarday

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum