Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Go Russia
it very much looks like we are at the finish line according to Eagle1 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
it very much looks like we are at the finish line according to Eagle1 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
it very much looks like we are at the finish line according to Eagle1 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
it very much looks like we are at the finish line according to Eagle1 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
it very much looks like we are at the finish line according to Eagle1 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
it very much looks like we are at the finish line according to Eagle1 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
it very much looks like we are at the finish line according to Eagle1 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
it very much looks like we are at the finish line according to Eagle1 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
it very much looks like we are at the finish line according to Eagle1 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
it very much looks like we are at the finish line according to Eagle1 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
it very much looks like we are at the finish line according to Eagle1 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
it very much looks like we are at the finish line according to Eagle1 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
it very much looks like we are at the finish line according to Eagle1 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
it very much looks like we are at the finish line according to Eagle1 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
it very much looks like we are at the finish line according to Eagle1 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
it very much looks like we are at the finish line according to Eagle1 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
it very much looks like we are at the finish line according to Eagle1 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
it very much looks like we are at the finish line according to Eagle1 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
it very much looks like we are at the finish line according to Eagle1 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
it very much looks like we are at the finish line according to Eagle1 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

it very much looks like we are at the finish line according to Eagle1

2 posters

Go down

it very much looks like we are at the finish line according to Eagle1 Empty it very much looks like we are at the finish line according to Eagle1

Post by Ponee Wed Jan 29, 2014 8:33 am

01/28/2014

Eagle1 » January 28th, 2014, 11:59 pm •

Good Evening, Family:

Well, here we go again! Here's hoping this is the last one of these updates I need to send out.

Before I get to any specific information it is critical to remind everyone that this is a God event we are in the midst of. Folks tend to get too sidetracked with their own needs -- and believe me, there are a lot of people who are in the midst of financial crises.

Nevertheless, the Global Currency Reset or (as some folks prefer) the Global RV is not, and never will be, the solution or the answer to their problems.

Many folks are in financial crises that are a product of several things: (1) their failure to keep their eyes on the Lord as their Source; (2) failure to give and keep on giving out of a place of love for the Lord God; (3) a lack of understanding of the importance of tithing, first fruits giving and seed sowing; and lastly, (4) the current economic situation created by an effort to make government the answer to their problems.

Ronald Reagan put it best when he stated, "Government is NOT the solution to our problems; government IS the problem!"

We really are in the midst of a God-event, a transfer of wealth such as the world has never seen before. This is promise from the Lord. Here's how Solomon described it: "A good man leaveth an inheritance to his children’s children: and the wealth of the sinner is laid up for the just."( Proverbs 13:22)

I've quoted this before, and here it is again: "But thou shalt remember the LORD thy God: for it is he that giveth thee power to get wealth, that he may establish his covenant which he sware unto thy fathers, as it is this day." (Deuteronomy 8:18)

For roughly the past 15 months we have talked about the Global Currency Reset.

Some folks have scoffed at the idea of an event of this magnitude. Most people have focused on the RV of the Iraqi Dinar as being a single event that would mostly affect those people only who held this currency.

In the past week, for the first time we have been seeing the national news media -- and more specifically, the financial news networks like Fox Business News, CNBC, Bloomberg, and even the lowly CNN, do interviews with economists who are speaking directly to the GCR and the immediacy of its release to the world.

Last Friday, January 24th, CNBC had a rather remarkable interview with economist, Art Cashin, who is the Director of Floor Operations for UBS (United Bank of Switzerland) at the NYSE.

For the first time in anyone's memory, we had an international banking figure come out and publicly state that nations would be revaluing their currencies on Sunday.

We subsequently saw Christine Lagarde give a speech on Saturday in which she spent not less than five minutes specifically referring to the coming "Reset," noting that this was an event of extreme importance to the global economic ills as a corrective measure.

On Monday, Fox Business News did a series of interviews throughout the day with different economists who were not bashful at all about referring specifically to "The Global Currency Reset."

Art Cashin was not wrong when he talked about currencies being revalued on Sunday, but he only mentioned four or five currencies in the interview.

What got left out of the interview was the fact that the GCR actually did begin its process on Sunday, a process specifically sanctioned and implemented with the cooperation and help of the IMF.

Two of the major currencies that we've been watching -- namely, the IQD and the VND -- were among the first to revalue.

I have been repeatedly advised by my contacts at the IMF and other agencies that they would NEVER just do the Dinar or the Dong, release those currencies to the world, and then follow up with other currencies behind them simply because of the massive amount of double-dipping that would take place.

Sure enough, even though we had seen a total of 104 currencies finish the revaluing process by Monday night, it was made abundantly clear that we would not get to see the new rates until the process completed. With 104 currencies having finished the process, that left 94 yet to go.

I do not know what time the actual process began, but what has been said is that the IMF gave a 72-hour window for all 198 currencies to undergo the process of change, after which the new rates would be released to the world.

The timing of this is interesting in view of the fact that the new UN Operational Rates of Exchange chart is due for initial release on the 29th with the final publication on the first of February.

In the last post I sent out, the comment was made about the cooperation taking place between China and Iraq. That continues to be the case and my understanding is that China is a driving force between the events unfolding. China has a real desire to be a financial and economic force to be reckoned with, and they've made no bones about their desire to make the Yuan Renmimbi the world's reserve currency.

While China lays claim to being the biggest producer of gold in the world, they ironically are doing everything in their power to slurp up as much gold from other countries as they can possibly buy. At the same time, they are buying up Dinar like there's no tomorrow!

How humorous and ironic, then, that Iraq with its burgeoning surplus of gold and the unbelievable amount they continue to mine are now publicly offering to sell their gold to the world. The humor in this is that the Dinar (and specifically, the RV'd Dinar) is easily the strongest and most gold-backed currency in the world.

They certainly are telling the world just how strong their new currency is with the offers that have been released in the past few days to sell gold.

Finally, without speculating here on all the discussions of the new rate for the IQD, I will remind you that before Dr. Sinan Shabibi was so rudely removed from his post as the Governor of the CBI, he made the point that when the Dinar was revalued and released for international trade, it would be critically important for that rate to be in effect for 24-36 months before allowing it to float.

His successor, Dr. Turki, has been quoted in the Iraqi news media as pretty much adhering to that position.

From reports we've received out of the IMF, we're told that the IQD will closely mirror (within a few pennies) the published rate of the Kuwaiti Dinar. At the close of markets today, the KWD was just over $3.54. That ought to give you some kind of guideline.

Does all this mean that we get to go to the banks this week for our exchange? Let me put it this way: it very much looks like we are at the finish line.

Barring some event none of us know anything about, I honestly expect this to be our week!

Blessings on you.

Eagle1

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

it very much looks like we are at the finish line according to Eagle1 Empty Re: it very much looks like we are at the finish line according to Eagle1

Post by Kevind53 Wed Jan 29, 2014 11:29 am

Your latest screed is so full of false information and half truths it is hard to know where to even begin.

I have seen nothing specific in the news regarding your mythical GCR. Nothing that could even be reasonably stretched to apply.

Iraq is not sitting on a mountain of gold, they are not mining unbelievable amounts. Not only is it not a major producer, it does not make the top 100 list.  Heck it does not even make the list of known or suspected deposits. They have a lot of minerals, iron, copper, sulfur, bauxite, phosphorus, gypsum, limestone, various commercially valuable sands, (DUH!), chromium, nickle, cobalt ... even some uranium, but no mention of commercial quantities of gold anywhere. Considering that 75% of the gold production is from the top 15 countries, Iraq is a non-player. 

China is a major importer of gold, but everything I have seen suggests that India remains the largest importer of gold, with China about 20% behind. Keep in mind, imports of gold does not necessarily equal reserves. China is the number one producer of gold and gold jewelry. Gold accounts for a small fraction of their reserves however (between 1 and 2%).

Once again, the only thing unbelievable is your "intel".

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

it very much looks like we are at the finish line according to Eagle1 2805820865  it very much looks like we are at the finish line according to Eagle1 2805820865  it very much looks like we are at the finish line according to Eagle1 2805820865  it very much looks like we are at the finish line according to Eagle1 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum