Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Go Russia
Zim...is there something to it? I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Zim...is there something to it? I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Zim...is there something to it? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Zim...is there something to it? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Zim...is there something to it? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Zim...is there something to it? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Zim...is there something to it? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Zim...is there something to it? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Zim...is there something to it? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Zim...is there something to it? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Zim...is there something to it? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Zim...is there something to it? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Zim...is there something to it? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Zim...is there something to it? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Zim...is there something to it? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Zim...is there something to it? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Zim...is there something to it? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Zim...is there something to it? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Zim...is there something to it? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Zim...is there something to it? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

Zim...is there something to it?

5 posters

Go down

Zim...is there something to it? Empty Zim...is there something to it?

Post by BritishBulldog Tue Jan 28, 2014 12:02 pm

Just got a frantic call from my Tony follower friend. She said the TNT chat rooms are going nuts with talk of one of the members having proof that he exchanged his ZWD. Apparently Tony heard of it and he is going to let the guy get on his conference call and give specific details of who/what/where/when/why he did it. 

Its showing up on some currency exchange sites as active...and rates have changed in the last 24hrs. It's not on Forex, which to me throws up a giant red flag...but who knows. The sites its on are showing some like .000276 USD to 1 zwd.  Who knows if this is true or some people just being over excited.

Last edited by BritishBulldog on Tue Jan 28, 2014 12:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
BritishBulldog
BritishBulldog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Zim...is there something to it? Empty Re: Zim...is there something to it?

Post by BritishBulldog Tue Jan 28, 2014 12:06 pm

Its currently showing on XE.com as 
1.00 USD=361.900 ZWD

http://www.xe.com/currencyconverter/convert/?Amount=1&From=USD&To=ZWD
BritishBulldog
BritishBulldog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Tue Jan 28, 2014 1:02 pm

This is rather exciting .. now isnt it? :cheers: 

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Tue Jan 28, 2014 1:04 pm

USD/ZWD Details

USD/ZWD for the 24-hour period ending Monday, Jan 27, 2014 22:00 UTC @ +/- 0%

Selling 1.00000 USDyou get 373 ZWD
Buying 1.00000 USDyou pay 376 ZWD

This is  Oanda  http://www.oanda.com/currency/converter/

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by alleyrose Tue Jan 28, 2014 3:24 pm

It's been showing those rates ever since I bought it which was a while ago now. I hope there is something to it but I seriously doubt it. I have heaps of it LOL! On XE there is a little red link that says important info about ZWD, read that.

All we have to do is decide what to do with the time that is given to us.........~Gandalf~

Come visit me: www.alleysplace.net
Facebook: www.facebook.com/alleysplace1/
alleyrose
alleyrose
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by alleyrose Tue Jan 28, 2014 3:27 pm

This is off XE.com

Zimbabwe dollar 'not back soon'
Zim...is there something to it? _45426453_006717839-1
The Zimbabwean dollar has virtually disappeared from the streets
Zimbabwe's national currency will remain suspended for at least a year following the legalisation of foreign currencies, officials say.
"There was nothing to support the value of the Zimbabwean dollar," Economic Planning Minister Elton Mangoma said.
Since January use of foreign currency has been allowed, to combat hyper-inflation that had left even top-value Zimbabwe dollar notes worthless.
Since the move, consumer prices have fallen for three months in a row.
Consumer prices are currently falling by 3% month-on-month, the Central Statistical Office (CSO) said using figures collated in March. In February, prices fell by 3.1% according to the CSO.
The power-sharing government led by Prime Minister Morgan Tsvangirai has prioritised rebuilding the devastated Zimbabwe economy since taking office in February.
State-controlled Sunday Mail newspaper said the government had decided the Zimbabwe dollar should be brought back only when industrial output returns to about 60% capacity from the current average of 20%.
Critics of veteran leader Robert Mugabe blame him for mismanaging the economic affairs of the country and for the collapse of its water, sanitation and health systems.
An outbreak of cholera last August has killed about 4,000 people, though the World Health Organisation says the peak of the outbreak may have been passed now.
The international community has been helping Zimbabwe cope with its cholera epidemic, but most development aid is being withheld until signs of effective power sharing are deemed apparent.

All we have to do is decide what to do with the time that is given to us.........~Gandalf~

alleyrose
alleyrose
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 28, 2014 5:45 pm

TNT will do anything to get his flock to drink more Koolaid , quite frankly I hope all their members go broke , they deserve everything bad coming to them , perhaps crashing into oblivion will smart a few of them .

Back to top Go down

Post by alleyrose Tue Jan 28, 2014 5:57 pm

Whoa harsh much florida guy lol!

alleyrose
alleyrose
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 28, 2014 6:00 pm

alleyrose wrote:Whoa harsh much florida guy lol!

well maybe so but I'm sick & tired of reading the stupidity comments  of these morons on other sites. They really need a HUGE slap across the face and the best way is to hit their pocketbooks.

Back to top Go down

Post by alleyrose Tue Jan 28, 2014 6:28 pm

Yeah I agree the stupidity of these people is mind boggling!!

alleyrose
alleyrose
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by BritishBulldog Tue Jan 28, 2014 6:47 pm

Alleyrose...that article is almost 4 years old...there could be something to it. I think we have a better chance of martians landing but we will see. 

Im still waiting on a report of what was said on the conference call today...so we will see.
BritishBulldog
BritishBulldog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 28, 2014 7:15 pm

alleyrose wrote:Yeah I agree the stupidity of these people is mind boggling!!
Not only that AlleyRose but the arrogance & greed level of some of them truly is unbelievable !  How about the MANY who were jumping up & down like spoiled brats because they weren't getting the $32 contract rate ? And the droves of them signing petitions BELIEVING the elite cashed out and they are still left poor ?? 

I mean GEEZ !! the sheer gaul of these people is atrocious !!

I say :  hope they get burned !  Serious wake up call would do them great benefit.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Tue Jan 28, 2014 7:18 pm

Uhm if they get burned, then we get burned... I am still keeping some of my dinar in hopes that it does have some kind of increase

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Tue Jan 28, 2014 7:27 pm

BB please keep us posted !

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 28, 2014 7:29 pm

Ponee wrote:Uhm if they get burned, then we get burned... I am still keeping some of my dinar in hopes that it does have some kind of increase
Well Ponee, mainly this segment was about the Zim and I have no doubt that they bought more of that toilet paper in droves.  And tomorrow they'll pump the dong again, and so on & so on.

Back to top Go down

Post by alleyrose Tue Jan 28, 2014 7:34 pm

Yeah I bought ZWD because of a dude pumping it on another site and that was my bad but it was dirt cheap and will be good for the grandkids to see when they are older. And I have to agree with you and the greed of these people, but at the end of the day if it does RV they will be poor again in a matter of years because they ave no attitude of gratitude!

alleyrose
alleyrose
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Tue Jan 28, 2014 7:38 pm

florida guy wrote:
Ponee wrote:Uhm if they get burned, then we get burned... I am still keeping some of my dinar in hopes that it does have some kind of increase
Well Ponee, mainly this segment was about the Zim and I have no doubt that they bought more of that toilet paper in droves.  And tomorrow they'll pump the dong again, and so on & so on.

My bad... one of those brain bubble moments...

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Tue Jan 28, 2014 9:34 pm

The ZWD is not even legal tender at this time. Zimbabwe suspended their currency in 2009, legalizing the use of any foreign currency in January of that year. The information on XE seems to be from then. As near as I can determine there are absolutely no plans to re-instate the Zimbabwe Dollar, based upon history, when they do it will NOT be the ZWD but some other ISO code.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Zim...is there something to it? 2805820865  Zim...is there something to it? 2805820865  Zim...is there something to it? 2805820865  Zim...is there something to it? 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Horizon Wed Jan 29, 2014 8:25 am

Well I have been wondering about this! I bought some just in case because it was cheap! I have a coin and currency collection for my grandson, I figured it was cheap enough to buy and if it didn't end up as worth anything, he could add to his collection. coffee 
He can tell his friends he has, "One Hundred Trillion Dollars"! cashingIn 

Zim...is there something to it? Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQbUTUwRpDbhT-xIofJl3G31OXoGzOAJS3qKlCApR1lrvZghQYKngbnt9AnaQMakin' Plans...Zim...is there something to it? 7_6_8

Praise God for all things, and he will give us the desires of our hearts!
Horizon
Horizon
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by alleyrose Wed Jan 29, 2014 5:03 pm

That's why I figured too Horizon, good for the grandkids!

alleyrose
alleyrose
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum