Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Go Russia
Kaperoni feels that gold is going to be a step in the transition to Article VIII I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Kaperoni feels that gold is going to be a step in the transition to Article VIII I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Kaperoni feels that gold is going to be a step in the transition to Article VIII I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Kaperoni feels that gold is going to be a step in the transition to Article VIII I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Kaperoni feels that gold is going to be a step in the transition to Article VIII I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Kaperoni feels that gold is going to be a step in the transition to Article VIII I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Kaperoni feels that gold is going to be a step in the transition to Article VIII I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Kaperoni feels that gold is going to be a step in the transition to Article VIII I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Kaperoni feels that gold is going to be a step in the transition to Article VIII I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Kaperoni feels that gold is going to be a step in the transition to Article VIII I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Kaperoni feels that gold is going to be a step in the transition to Article VIII I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Kaperoni feels that gold is going to be a step in the transition to Article VIII I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Kaperoni feels that gold is going to be a step in the transition to Article VIII I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Kaperoni feels that gold is going to be a step in the transition to Article VIII I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Kaperoni feels that gold is going to be a step in the transition to Article VIII I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Kaperoni feels that gold is going to be a step in the transition to Article VIII I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Kaperoni feels that gold is going to be a step in the transition to Article VIII I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Kaperoni feels that gold is going to be a step in the transition to Article VIII I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Kaperoni feels that gold is going to be a step in the transition to Article VIII I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Kaperoni feels that gold is going to be a step in the transition to Article VIII I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

Kaperoni feels that gold is going to be a step in the transition to Article VIII

2 posters

Go down

Kaperoni feels that gold is going to be a step in the transition to Article VIII Empty Kaperoni feels that gold is going to be a step in the transition to Article VIII

Post by Ponee Mon Jan 27, 2014 8:49 am

1-27-2014 Newshound Guru Kaperoni there is a new article on the bonds and gold coins out...appears authored by former deputy of the CBI Saleh. these two items, bonds and gold will let them reduce the money supply but more importantly, reduce the spread between Official rate and Market rate. I believe this step will help them transition to IMF Article VIII. Article Quote: "The economist said: that this step has been the study of economic feasibility, by the Central Bank for the purpose of selling gold coins and cash and other foreign currencies as well as treasury transfers to the public soon." Soon!

Read more: http://www.dinarguru.com/#ixzz2rbeyH5K7

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Kaperoni feels that gold is going to be a step in the transition to Article VIII Empty Re: Kaperoni feels that gold is going to be a step in the transition to Article VIII

Post by Kevind53 Mon Jan 27, 2014 10:12 am

I do not agree. IMO this is much ado about nothing.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Kaperoni feels that gold is going to be a step in the transition to Article VIII 2805820865  Kaperoni feels that gold is going to be a step in the transition to Article VIII 2805820865  Kaperoni feels that gold is going to be a step in the transition to Article VIII 2805820865  Kaperoni feels that gold is going to be a step in the transition to Article VIII 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Kaperoni feels that gold is going to be a step in the transition to Article VIII Empty Re: Kaperoni feels that gold is going to be a step in the transition to Article VIII

Post by Ponee Mon Jan 27, 2014 11:40 am

More From Kaperoni Today --

1-27-2014Newshound Guru Kaperoni Article: "Iraq International Conference and Exhibition 2014" They spend lots of money putting on these events, its time to do what is expected...open the banking system. Unfortunately, Iraq is weeks, if not months away from getting the banking system where we want it. To much on the table...laws, IMF compliance, etc.IMO, Maliki will never give value to the dinar until the last minute before the elections. Any increase now would only help those who run against him.

The articles yesterday and today about the banking system clearly show they need to do more before they are ready. This Dubai event may seem promising and encouraging, but...nothing will happen until the laws are passed, the reforms are done, and the CBI is in compliance. Were talking weeks or even months..my prediction is now April or later. Sorry.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum