Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Go Russia
MY GURU EGO IS GETTING HAMMERED !! BY TD  I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
MY GURU EGO IS GETTING HAMMERED !! BY TD  I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
MY GURU EGO IS GETTING HAMMERED !! BY TD  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
MY GURU EGO IS GETTING HAMMERED !! BY TD  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
MY GURU EGO IS GETTING HAMMERED !! BY TD  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
MY GURU EGO IS GETTING HAMMERED !! BY TD  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
MY GURU EGO IS GETTING HAMMERED !! BY TD  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
MY GURU EGO IS GETTING HAMMERED !! BY TD  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
MY GURU EGO IS GETTING HAMMERED !! BY TD  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
MY GURU EGO IS GETTING HAMMERED !! BY TD  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
MY GURU EGO IS GETTING HAMMERED !! BY TD  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
MY GURU EGO IS GETTING HAMMERED !! BY TD  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
MY GURU EGO IS GETTING HAMMERED !! BY TD  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
MY GURU EGO IS GETTING HAMMERED !! BY TD  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
MY GURU EGO IS GETTING HAMMERED !! BY TD  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
MY GURU EGO IS GETTING HAMMERED !! BY TD  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
MY GURU EGO IS GETTING HAMMERED !! BY TD  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
MY GURU EGO IS GETTING HAMMERED !! BY TD  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
MY GURU EGO IS GETTING HAMMERED !! BY TD  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
MY GURU EGO IS GETTING HAMMERED !! BY TD  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

MY GURU EGO IS GETTING HAMMERED !! BY TD

3 posters

Go down

MY GURU EGO IS GETTING HAMMERED !! BY TD  Empty MY GURU EGO IS GETTING HAMMERED !! BY TD

Post by Ponee Sun Jan 26, 2014 5:12 pm

SUBJECT : MY GURU EGO IS GETTING HAMMERED !! BY TD

Well folks TD got banned again last night ! (Saturday night). This time on Dinar Guru. Boy, lately my Guru ego has worse ratings than members of Congress ! Of course I'm being sarcastic BECAUSE I never considered myself as any "Guru" and I have NO GURU EGO ! On Occasion I've provided an opinion piece contrary to others and some info I've obtained from my contact to share but I see viewpoints other than constant hopium are being suppressed more & more by certain sites.

And of course, in a free land that we cherish, operators of sites such as Dinar Recaps & Dinar Guru are welcome to operate their sites any way they wish.

Recently however other sites like Dinar Daily, BI, & others have provided other opportunities of free speech.

Dinarians have to ultimately decide who wears the white hats & black hats.

What I TRIED to post on Dinar Guru certainly CAN'T be regarded in any way offensive toward their site BUT it debunks certain hopium of recent news. Again it just probably is not their cup of tea AND that's OK.

Here's a synopsis of what I TRIED to post :

1) THE DAVOS SUMMIT : Much hoopla has been tried by gurus to tie this to imminent IQD possibilities. I disagree. This is a yearly conference bringing together world renown business & political leaders and the purpose is to interchange ideas, build alliances & networking opportunities. Most important to note is that this BODY has no regulatory powers. There is no clout to invoke agenda items. While Iraq MAY have come up in discussion as an ever increasing business investment opportunity, I'm confident there was no real substantive discussion concerning the IQD.

2) THE DOW PLUNGES 300 POINTS , CURRENCY WEAKNESS IS TALKED ABOUT ; GCR IS IMMINENT.

CNBC in particular, had discussions on Friday about certain countries experiencing currency weaknesses. But the ones mentioned in particular are Argentina, Turkey & Russia. Also mentioned was China who is most secretive about it's affairs and getting verifiable economic real time data is extremely difficult. There is speculation by many experts however, that the Chinese economy is much worse off than they are revealing. Of course in an intertwined world economy there are ripple effects globally whenever trouble in countries economies are occurring. I already made a post previously about the Turkish lira and their Central Bank's attempts to prop up value. already though, inflation is real & a detriment to the Turks , which is the largest economy in the Middle East.
Yes, the Dow plunged 300 points. The causes are many, such as fears of countries in trouble and the tapering of the Fed here in the USA coming into play. Keep in mind the percentage drop is about 2% and the stock market also has numerous days of 1-2% gains too !
What I completely reject is the notion that this episode also is tied to the "imminent" 200 nation Global Currency Reset. I've said it before and will repeat my stand : THE GCR IS FABLE ! Now, having said that, can we expect 3-4 countries mentioned to make adjustment today or soon after : SURELY !! Currencies move each and every week ! Will the IQD be one of those TODAY (Sunday, Jan. 26th) ? My source says NO !

ANY NEW NEWS I'VE HEARD FROM IRAQ ?

It's been very quiet lately. The GOI is experiencing gains & losses in recapturing control of provinces. Fallujah is a recent setback.
The rift between Baghdad & Ankara (Turkey) is on standby. Need to be resolved is the legalized form of Kurdish exports of Petro to Turkey. Right now Baghdad had militants to fight and Ankara is trying to do damage control both politically & economically.

Key members to interact on agenda items with the economic committee and parliament are to be back FOR DISCUSSIONS (budget, HCL, reform laws, CBI programs, etc. is Jan. 29th. One of those items I'm told up for continued discussion is the project of deletion of the zeros and time tables to set up of implementing currency reform. The KEY word is DISCUSSIONS. there are no concrete decisions made yet of many items.

As i've stated previously that I'm cautiously optimistic STILL for movement in rates and exchanging of our notes sometime in 2014. Some recent concerns to me are the YET TO BE DETERMINED ground rules regarding time alloted to exchange old notes, logistics, etc. KEEP IN MIND THIS : IRAQ WILL ULTIMATELY SET THE RULES OF EXCHANGE AND IT MAY JUST NOT BE FAVORABLE !

When & How at this point is anyone's guess.

One last point I'd like to make. Many certainly are more optimistic than others at various times throughout this LONG saga. For example, I was told last August that there were plans to implement movement starting in September (2013). I was even told (by my source) that Shabbibi was indeed planning on doing currency reform couple years ago. This is well before my time as a poster but I know some had reported this and evidently for that time there was some substance there to those rumors. We will have to wait & read Shabbibi's book or memoirs in the future to see if this was the case. This of course too fizzled out. And I want to say this :

I apologize for my wrong information whether it was accurate or not or that conditions changed. I was told it was the latter, BUT I'll never know with 1000 % certainty I guess. Many people I'm sure report something and then it's scrapped. BUT I will argue that there's also some who just report misinformation (hopium) all the time and that there is indeed a difference.

Again I apologize !!

When was the last time you saw a Guru apologize ?

It is a reminder that you should always seek your own diligence, do fact finding, research the info, etc.

I'm just here to provide an opinion piece. I hope I'm of some benefit to some of you.

BEST REGARDS !!

TD

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

MY GURU EGO IS GETTING HAMMERED !! BY TD  Empty Re: MY GURU EGO IS GETTING HAMMERED !! BY TD

Post by Guest Sun Jan 26, 2014 8:43 pm

Well TD , dinar guru may have had a change of heart because they just posted your post , late but better than never and you are right certainly nothing offensive toward dinar guru from what I've read

Back to top Go down

MY GURU EGO IS GETTING HAMMERED !! BY TD  Empty Re: MY GURU EGO IS GETTING HAMMERED !! BY TD

Post by Kevind53 Sun Jan 26, 2014 10:34 pm

I totally agree with TD on this ... in fact have stated much the same things. All the events the gurus have been making a big deal about (the markets, the summit, etc.) while newsworthy and nonevents in the dinar world. None of them have any bearing or significance to us, and in fact seen in context and scale, they are pretty much just transient blips on the economic radar screen.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

MY GURU EGO IS GETTING HAMMERED !! BY TD  2805820865  MY GURU EGO IS GETTING HAMMERED !! BY TD  2805820865  MY GURU EGO IS GETTING HAMMERED !! BY TD  2805820865  MY GURU EGO IS GETTING HAMMERED !! BY TD  2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Daox13 Mon Jan 27, 2014 8:38 am

Good post TD...

Whether or not Dinar Guru posted you or not, you are welcomed here!

I 100% agree with you... I won't recap your post. But I agree!

couch  Always Be Cautiously Optimistic
Daox13
Daox13
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum